Total Votes:[ 130 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Don't make the second plush! Don't do it!

...you could instead make a not-Marshall second plush... like his girlfriend or something.

I don't know... though.

Who would that even be?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi

...you could instead make a not-Marshall second plush... like his girlfriend or something.

I don't know... though.

Who would that even be?

all we know is that his wife was a pirate queen....

well, if i am not making an additional plush for this project then that means i can go work on that louie plush i promised my friend as a gift. >>;;;; or make myself that lag monster... or make a bunch of small garlic plushies for lulz.

thanks for you imput zi. *hug*

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi

I don't know... though.

Who would that even be?

well, if i am not making an additional plush for this project then that means i can go work on that louie plush i promised my friend as a gift. >>;;;; or make myself that lag monster... or make a bunch of small garlic plushies for lulz.

His wife was seriously a pirate queen?

That's amazing

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
scullylam

I charismakoneko gladly will take Marshall on a journey he has never been before. He will stay with me at the alotted time of ONE WEEK and will leave me safe and sound. I will not make Scullylam worry to death about the creation she has made and Marshall will enjoy his time forever and ever and ever and ever.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi

I don't know... though.

Who would that even be?

His wife was seriously a pirate queen?

That's amazing

mhmm! and this is why a lot of zomg players wish that the game was still in production because you are left with some interesting storylines are left open-ended.

charismakoneko- sweet! i will add you to the list right now. biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
the list of users that are a part of this project has been updated. please make sure to check the list via first page with link. biggrin

Mega Hoarder

BF-dragontshd-40

Ignore the book, it was there. I have a taste for bad literature.

I don't consider Dan Brown's books to be bad lit.

Space Genius

RafiCat
BF-dragontshd-40

Ignore the book, it was there. I have a taste for bad literature.

I don't consider Dan Brown's books to be bad lit.

There is still a lot of wish fulfillment in this book, most doesn't make sense. Langdon is still a chick magnet, nonsense cliffhangers are still plentiful, and talking is a free action. But who am I kidding? It is a lot better than most YA novels I am tired of true love novels. Grow up, will they? . Dan Brown is getting better though.
Still the same formula but with little change. Yes, Sienna is the villain. Yes, she ended up liking Langdon in the end. No, Langdon did not save us from extinction.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
update:
tonight my computer crashed. it doesnt say i have a hard drive so... there is a chance i lost all my files, everything including the spreadsheet i made for the trip route.

if anyone sees this, go ahead send an email to the marshall email address and post where you live.

how i had it (by memory)
sweetniar, ren, rafi, uni then to vegas, then arizona, colorado, then i think texas, oklahoma, illinois, ohio, then down to florida, back up to maryland, west virginia, um... i think new york and someone else is up there somewhere. with canada folk, i only had nova scotia confirmed but not the rest so i was thinking from there, england, and the del's location and then hit up the other canadians.

please email if you can and if i can retrieve the email account then i will write this down on paper.

it is bad... i hope te hard drive can be saved... and the only thing that is saving this project is that i uploaded all my pic files to photobucket. i not touched the pics in the emails. but everything else... personal stuff... if lost.... all i have are the memories then. my bad still. didnt backup to an external hard drive or even use the time machine feature... so lost a lot of artwork too... and programs... but at least i posted on deviantart or in my journal here. ^^;;; so uh... im rambling on now... so... just in case send the email if you can. and if it's weird im not online, now you know. hope for better news tomorrow. ^^;;;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
THAT SUCKS!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
THAT SUCKS!

yeah. going to the apple store here within the hour. but still it is good i have the marshall pics saved. only good thing.... ^^;;;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
scullylam
Yeata Zi
THAT SUCKS!

yeah. going to the apple store here within the hour. but still it is good i have the marshall pics saved. only good thing.... ^^;;;
YES!

Good luck!

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yeata Zi
scullylam
Yeata Zi
THAT SUCKS!

YES!

Good luck!

thanks zi.

so, genius bar did the diagnostics and it too said no hard drive seen. so that means it is either a loose hard drive cable or the hard drive is dead. i signed the agreement so... i'm prepared if it is the latter. even though i lose photos, everything... even pics from first time out in fanime. not sure if i even have those on an external but.. at least i wrote stuff down.

i will try to hook up the marshall email address to the mail on this ipod. so yeah.. sorry for delays and a lot of unrelated info here.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Terrible. D:

Mega Hoarder

oh wow, that is so awful for you scully! I hope they can somehow retrieve all your data.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff