Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the time I have been investigating I have had two encounters with the mothership. On the first encounter, when the group I was with tried to ask her questions she fleed. I find this quiet suspicious. However, in the the next encounter, she stayed and listened to our questions. She would mostly easliy answer small questions, that had little to do with her. However when a serious question was asked she would either claim it was a "secret" or dodge around the question with flimsy answers. I do not know yet, if we can trust her, at first I did not in anyway. However she started warming up to challenges and invites. However, I am not letting myself be swayed by these acts. I am still watching for supicious movments. For example, when asked about if she liked gaians she simply answered, that she loves this planet. This made me wonder, if you love it so much would you try anything against us. She also was quite quizzical about our friend Jack... I trust Jack but the mothership.. I dont know...
-Marco Smith

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
Frozen Anger
Well, Gaara does rock, and Sasuke's a whiny emo kid....

What do you want?

But sasuke is better the Naruto

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas