Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like best on Valentine's day?

chocolate! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
flowers! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
my hunny to make me candle light dinner 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
post your favorite in the thread! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
gimme gold! *grabby* 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
i hate valentines day >:( 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on February 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses
WishingTreeCreation

Yeah, it's definitely hard to get together with people when you're all scattered around everywhere. We do encourage her to crawl, she just doesn't seem to get it yet. She gets her legs all tangled under her and falls face forward.
Is she teething? When Piper started teething, she had wierd poops kind of like what you're describing, and then it turned into full-blown awful diarhea. Her butt was SO red and rashed and no matter what we put on it, it wouldn't get better. Finally someone said to try vaseline with the diaper creame and that helped. My mom said that doctors always say teething and diarhea aren't related, but I guess a lot of babies poop changes when they are teething because of all the extra saliva or something. Don't quote me on that because I'm not sure that's actually true, but it seemed to be for my baby.
I'll have to go check out your comment now. smile Thanks.

Yeah, I have been getting down on the ground with her with like a banana or something and trying to encourage her to come towards me. (I know, sounds like something you would do with a dog but...) We made a little improvement today so it seems to be working ^_^
and you are right, she is teething. Hmmm.... I have tried balmex , which didn't seem to be working so I just switched today to lansinoh which I have had good and quick results from before. We'll see, though next time I'm in town if it hasn't gone away I'll buy some vaseline.
I also have some of that stuff from monkey butt or whatever I was going to try next....

Side note:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM01928 wow! Anna's never had it that bad! Not even the left picture!

Lol, that's what I try to do too. "Come here baby, come get the shiny toy!" She's just clumsy...like her mother. whee
I hope she gets over it soon! That's no fun. Pipers was almost that bad in some places, just red and raw. The doctor couldn't see her for like two weeks so we just did the best we could. She was pooping literally almost nonstop. I finally gave up on diapers and just let her lay on the floor on a puppy potty training pad hoping to air it out so it would get better. It was awful. Poor girl, she was miserable. sad She's never had diaper rash since though, even though she's had another tooth come in and is teething again now.

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation
Mountain Baby Roses
WishingTreeCreation

Yeah, it's definitely hard to get together with people when you're all scattered around everywhere. We do encourage her to crawl, she just doesn't seem to get it yet. She gets her legs all tangled under her and falls face forward.
Is she teething? When Piper started teething, she had wierd poops kind of like what you're describing, and then it turned into full-blown awful diarhea. Her butt was SO red and rashed and no matter what we put on it, it wouldn't get better. Finally someone said to try vaseline with the diaper creame and that helped. My mom said that doctors always say teething and diarhea aren't related, but I guess a lot of babies poop changes when they are teething because of all the extra saliva or something. Don't quote me on that because I'm not sure that's actually true, but it seemed to be for my baby.
I'll have to go check out your comment now. smile Thanks.

Yeah, I have been getting down on the ground with her with like a banana or something and trying to encourage her to come towards me. (I know, sounds like something you would do with a dog but...) We made a little improvement today so it seems to be working ^_^
and you are right, she is teething. Hmmm.... I have tried balmex , which didn't seem to be working so I just switched today to lansinoh which I have had good and quick results from before. We'll see, though next time I'm in town if it hasn't gone away I'll buy some vaseline.
I also have some of that stuff from monkey butt or whatever I was going to try next....

Side note:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/medical/IM01928 wow! Anna's never had it that bad! Not even the left picture!

Lol, that's what I try to do too. "Come here baby, come get the shiny toy!" She's just clumsy...like her mother. whee
I hope she gets over it soon! That's no fun. Pipers was almost that bad in some places, just red and raw. The doctor couldn't see her for like two weeks so we just did the best we could. She was pooping literally almost nonstop. I finally gave up on diapers and just let her lay on the floor on a puppy potty training pad hoping to air it out so it would get better. It was awful. Poor girl, she was miserable. sad She's never had diaper rash since though, even though she's had another tooth come in and is teething again now.

Did it get better to have her out of a diaper? If so, how long did you have her out?
yeah, she had like a total of... Probably 7 diapers today and only 1 was just wet. And she usually goes through like 15 diapers with only 1 being poopy neutral She hates being wet, that's probably why she never gets a diaper rash is she let's me know if she's wet. It's the poopy ones she'll sit in. Maybe that's why she's also getting a rash. I can't hear these. She woke up, I changed her, nursed her and checked to see if she was wet before putting her down to play and she was poopy! I was like "when the heck did you Do that and me not notice?" Haha!
but it started a few days ago, she kept Screaming and raising her butt off the changing pad everytime I was trying to wipe her. I feel bad now cause I realize she was feeling the irritation or something. I thought she was just being a grouch. but it is getting worse. I remember 2 days ago she pooped a couple of times, and then yesterday was like 3 or 4 and I was thinking "woah that's allot" and today 6 times!?... Maybe I'll just hold her over the toilet and wash her bottom with water? Cause i feel horrible when trying to wipe her. crying I give her "toys" you know things she normally can't have but I give it to her then just so she might be happy while I'm wiping her and she is happy till I touch her. cry

Edit: it is late, Sorry for my bad grammar and wording. Though on my android I usually don't worry so much about things like that as if I were on a laptop. It doesn't help with it almost being midnight.

Tricky Lunatic

PrincessGlacies

Awww, how exciting! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? (You may have said before. I don't remember.)

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
WishingTreeCreation
PrincessGlacies

Awww, how exciting! Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet? (You may have said before. I don't remember.)

Its a girl! I know I couldnt help but sharing smile

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Oh! Is she sucking on her thumb?! Look at her cute feet!
you are making me wish I would have gotten ultrasound pictures. cry
Thank you for sharing these!

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies

Your welcome! She was sucking her thumb! I love the feet picture. I'm getting the 3d ultrasound in 9 weeks. biggrin

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses

Did it get better to have her out of a diaper? If so, how long did you have her out?
yeah, she had like a total of... Probably 7 diapers today and only 1 was just wet. And she usually goes through like 15 diapers with only 1 being poopy neutral She hates being wet, that's probably why she never gets a diaper rash is she let's me know if she's wet. It's the poopy ones she'll sit in. Maybe that's why she's also getting a rash. I can't hear these. She woke up, I changed her, nursed her and checked to see if she was wet before putting her down to play and she was poopy! I was like "when the heck did you Do that and me not notice?" Haha!
but it started a few days ago, she kept Screaming and raising her butt off the changing pad everytime I was trying to wipe her. I feel bad now cause I realize she was feeling the irritation or something. I thought she was just being a grouch. but it is getting worse. I remember 2 days ago she pooped a couple of times, and then yesterday was like 3 or 4 and I was thinking "woah that's allot" and today 6 times!?... Maybe I'll just hold her over the toilet and wash her bottom with water? Cause i feel horrible when trying to wipe her. crying I give her "toys" you know things she normally can't have but I give it to her then just so she might be happy while I'm wiping her and she is happy till I touch her. cry

Edit: it is late, Sorry for my bad grammar and wording. Though on my android I usually don't worry so much about things like that as if I were on a laptop. It doesn't help with it almost being midnight.

I don't know if it was better as far as getting it healed up, but it was easier to clean up, which was nice because she was the same: screaming hysterically whenever I wiped her bottom. I just left her out of it for the whole day and then put a diaper on at night or when I took her to grandma's to be babysat. When I picked her up I would just wrap that pad around her loosely in case she did something. She wasn't sitting up or rolling over or moving around much at that point, though, pretty much just laying on the floor or bed. If she was, it probably wouldn't have worked for long.
Poor baby. I hope she gets better soon.
Don't worry about grammar, etc. I'm on a droid too, so I know how annoying and hard it can get to type things sometimes.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies

Your welcome! She was sucking her thumb! I love the feet picture. I'm getting the 3d ultrasound in 9 weeks. biggrin

What is your due date?

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation
Mountain Baby Roses

I don't know if it was better as far as getting it healed up, but it was easier to clean up, which was nice because she was the same: screaming hysterically whenever I wiped her bottom. I just left her out of it for the whole day and then put a diaper on at night or when I took her to grandma's to be babysat. When I picked her up I would just wrap that pad around her loosely in case she did something. She wasn't sitting up or rolling over or moving around much at that point, though, pretty much just laying on the floor or bed. If she was, it probably wouldn't have worked for long.
Don't worry about grammar, etc. I'm on a droid too, so I know how annoying and hard it can get to type things sometimes.

Oh, ...Anna is pretty active. Especially if she gets off her play area. I have a quilt layed...( laid.....whichever) out for her so she isn't sliding all over our fake wood linoleum floors. ^_^ but she has been wandering off of it as of late.

And does your Droid Do this stupid thing like while you are typing, if you get to the end of the screen and goes to the next line or try deleting stuff, or pressing enter, or just starting to type period, the screen jumps up so all you can see is your keyboard and the rest is black?

Mine also does this annoying thing when you try to press somewhere in the middle of text it could jump down a few lines and such.
I wish gaia could make a mobile site or something. not necessarily an app, but something like Facebook did would be awesome.

Tricky Lunatic

PrincessGlacies
WishingTreeCreation
PrincessGlacies

Its a girl! I know I couldnt help but sharing smile

Yay! Little girls are so fun! heart

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses

Oh, ...Anna is pretty active. Especially if she gets off her play area. I have a quilt layed...( laid.....whichever) out for her so she isn't sliding all over our fake wood linoleum floors. ^_^ but she has been wandering off of it as of late.

And does your Droid Do this stupid thing like while you are typing, if you get to the end of the screen and goes to the next line or try deleting stuff, or pressing enter, or just starting to type period, the screen jumps up so all you can see is your keyboard and the rest is black?

Mine also does this annoying thing when you try to press somewhere in the middle of text it could jump down a few lines and such.
I wish gaia could make a mobile site or something. not necessarily an app, but something like Facebook did would be awesome.
Oh yes, mine does that too. Very, very annoying. I wondered if it might do that if I got a different keyboard, but I haven't tried it yet.
I think there was a mobile site for a while, but you couldn't do much on it. I'm not sure if it's still around. That was like in 2009 or 2010.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation

Oh yes, mine does that too. Very, very annoying. I wondered if it might do that if I got a different keyboard, but I haven't tried it yet.
I think there was a mobile site for a while, but you couldn't do much on it. I'm not sure if it's still around. That was like in 2009 or 2010.

I use Go keyboard. It still does it. :/
there are other things mine does that is very annoying. I have Incredible II. The camera is my favorite part.

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies

What is your due date?

june 30th

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies

What is your due date?

june 30th

I was wondering. Anna was due June 10th...didn't happen. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out