Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like best on Valentine's day?

chocolate! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
flowers! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
my hunny to make me candle light dinner 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
post your favorite in the thread! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
gimme gold! *grabby* 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
i hate valentines day >:( 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on February 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
User Image

eek I LOVE THIS! DID YOU DO THIS!?
... ARE YOU SHOWING YET? wink
I love your quote to - "I love the term 'we're expecting' when talking about pregnancy, because it makes it sound like there's more than one outcome. Yeah, we're expecting a baby. But it could be a velociraptor." I am posting this on Facebook I hope you don't mind haha! I laughed So hard.

How are you feeling? I hope not sick.. emotion_puke
I have actually another thread in the making. I will let everyone know when it's done but still feel free to post in here ^_^
Mainly just changed it cause we wanted a mule to have the 1st 15 posts So it is easier to edit and change hands if the hostess needs a break sweatdrop

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mountain Baby Roses

I love your quote to - "I love the term 'we're expecting' when talking about pregnancy, because it makes it sound like there's more than one outcome. Yeah, we're expecting a baby. But it could be a velociraptor." I am posting this on Facebook I hope you don't mind haha! I laughed So hard.

I have actually another thread in the making. I will let everyone know when it's done but still feel free to post in here ^_^
Mainly just changed it cause we wanted a mule to have the 1st 15 posts So it is easier to edit and change hands if the hostess needs a break sweatdrop

Yes I drew it last night.
I'm feeling really good. and my hunger has increased! I;ve been eating snacks and salads and bowls of cereal all day for aweek XD
I am starting to show. I actually had someone ask me how far a long I was today at the store! It feels nice to know I am starting to look like I'm pregnant, and not just needing to loose the extra weight put on by thanksgiving and christmas

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses

I'm feeling really good. and my hunger has increased! I;ve been eating snacks and salads and bowls of cereal all day for aweek XD
I am starting to show. I actually had someone ask me how far a long I was today at the store! It feels nice to know I am starting to look like I'm pregnant, and not just needing to loose the extra weight put on by thanksgiving and christmas

Oh yay for eating! I remember at one point I was living off freezer pops. And then it was frosted mini wheat.
Oooh! I'm So excited for you! I'm ready to have my 2nd. ^_^
Do you think you could draw me a banner for the thread? I don't have very much gold to pay you but name your price and I might be able to sell something ^_^
I have something specific in mind though...

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses

Oh yay for eating! I remember at one point I was living off freezer pops. And then it was frosted mini wheat.
Do you think you could draw me a banner for the thread? I don't have very much gold to pay you but name your price and I might be able to sell something ^_^

: / I'd love to help but I dont really do banners, I just kind of draw for personal enjoyment whatever Im feeling. It helps me express my feelings.

Im excited too, I just wish I could keep my prenatal vitamins down more often

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses

: / I'd love to help but I dont really do banners, I just kind of draw for personal enjoyment whatever Im feeling. It helps me express my feelings.

Im excited too, I just wish I could keep my prenatal vitamins down more often

I'm sorry, You know what helped me, instead of taking pre-natal vitamins, i was taking gummy vitamins. Never got sick off one of those. http://reviews.costco.com/2070/11289572/vitafusion-vitafusion-multi-vites-adult-gummy-vitamin-reviews/reviews.htm
They might not have as much nutrients, but you are not getting much if you get sick off the other ones either right? wink
I should have explained more about the banner then. I can make the banner I just need a drawing. I can do stuff on paper but to do on the computer or something like what you did with the prego lady( is that supposed to be you or did you make her up by the way?) but I don't do computer drawings. :/ I'd like to learn though! But that is all I'm looking for is a painting on the computer.
if you would like, my thought are as follows:
A wide coffee cup... That is a house. wink with a big bay window. In the doorway stands a women middle sized, modest but fashionably dressed, (i have many ideas for clothes. Style like Belle from Beaut and the Beast, or a little black half jacket, or an apron from waist down.) with short Dark hair( http://shortlayeredhairstyles.net/ the first picture hair cut but dark brown.) , high heels of some sort , sash around her head with a little tail, maybe a flower. Motherly smile one arm outstretched to inside the house and the other towards the audience beconing them inside ^_^
maybe some rose bushes out front, a tire swing hanging from a tree off to the side of the "house". maybe a Fluffy Kitty or dog somewhere... (Just not a "Chihuahua" type, I like big dogs.)
Green grass with snow capped mountains off in the horizon... .............. I think that is about all. Haha! Do you think you can paint that? Haha! I didn't realize how specific I wanted it! Well, maybe I can sketch something out to give you a better idea. I just need someone to give other color and a finished look sad I don't know....

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mountain Baby Roses

I'm sorry, You know what helped me, instead of taking pre-natal vitamins, i was taking gummy vitamins. Never got sick off one of those. http://reviews.costco.com/2070/11289572/vitafusion-vitafusion-multi-vites-adult-gummy-vitamin-reviews/reviews.htm
They might not have as much nutrients, but you are not getting much if you get sick off the other ones either right? wink
I should have explained more about the banner then. I can make the banner I just need a drawing. I can do stuff on paper but to do on the computer or something like what you did with the prego lady( is that supposed to be you or did you make her up by the way?) but I don't do computer drawings. :/ I'd like to learn though! But that is all I'm looking for is a painting on the computer.
A wide coffee cup... That is a house. wink with a big bay window. In the doorway stands a women middle sized, modest but fashionably dressed, (i have many ideas for clothes. Style like Belle from Beaut and the Beast, or a little black half jacket, or an apron from waist down.) with short Dark hair( http://shortlayeredhairstyles.net/ the first picture hair cut but dark brown.) , high heels of some sort , sash around her head with a little tail, maybe a flower. Motherly smile one arm outstretched to inside the house and the other towards the audience beconing them inside ^_^
maybe some rose bushes out front, a tire swing hanging from a tree off to the side of the "house". maybe a Fluffy Kitty or dog somewhere... (Just not a "Chihuahua" type, I like big dogs.)
Green grass with snow capped mountains off in the horizon... .............. I think that is about all. Haha! Do you think you can paint that? Haha! I didn't realize how specific I wanted it! Well, maybe I can sketch something out to give you a better idea. I just need someone to give other color and a finished look sad I don't know....

Wow.. I'd love to help hun but that is really complicated. It makes my head dizzy to think about it, and to have it as a banner it would be really really tiny.

The picture is a self image of myself

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses

Wow.. I'd love to help hun but that is really complicated. It makes my head dizzy to think about it, and to have it as a banner it would be really really tiny.

Haha! I know, I'm sorry. sweatdrop I don't even know if it's going to work. And it would be sort of big. And the picture would be the banner pretty much. What about just a zoom in of the coffee house?... I don't know. How do you paint on the computer?.. do you use photo shop?... Maybe I could just try to...

Icy Healer

15,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Healer 50
  • Frozen Solid 200
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses

Haha! I know, I'm sorry. sweatdrop I don't even know if it's going to work. And it would be sort of big. And the picture would be the banner pretty much. What about just a zoom in of the coffee house?... I don't know. How do you paint on the computer?.. do you use photo shop?... Maybe I could just try to...

I use photoshop. I normally draw out on on paper then i scan it into the computer and then I use photoshop and my tablet to ouline and color. Coloring just one person alone takes me 4-6 hours. I dont really do backgrounds and places : /

You could try putting up a request in the art requests thread and people will tell you how much they'd do it for

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PrincessGlacies
Mountain Baby Roses
PrincessGlacies

I use photoshop. I normally draw out on on paper then i scan it into the computer and then I use photoshop and my tablet to ouline and color. Coloring just one person alone takes me 4-6 hours. I dont really do backgrounds and places : /

You could try putting up a request in the art requests thread and people will tell you how much they'd do it for
yeah I think I will try that... And I need to hook up my printer/scanner... If I can find it.

Benevolent Fatcat

Mountain Baby Roses
Yeah I have definitely NOT hit that point yet. Haha!
So...was I right? She's a girl?... It's a little hard for me to guess because I can't see you. But I have guessed 100% correct So far wink
thought of any names?
honestly I want our next girl to be named after one of the nurses I had when I was in the hospital after birthing Anna. (Is it really called birthing if it's a c-section?) Her name though was "Corine" ...I think that was how you spell it. Pronounced "core-inn"....*shrug* she was a awesome nurse! Whistling and humming whenever she went! You could just tell she loved her job. And a huge smile every minute. And she was very gentle, where others....not So much.
Oh! I don't remember if I told you but whatever happens, TRY YOUR HARDEST to make the doctors let you do vaginal. They are pushing SO hard for c-sections it makes me So mad, I'll kick that doctor in the face before I have another c-section.... (Of course there are exceptions,)

My baby's a girl. 4laugh heart
We know what we want to call her already too. We're nerds... we're going to name her Lorien. :3

Sounds like a cool nurse! Cool name too. :3
haha, ugh gonk I'll be avoiding c-sections like the plague. Unless it's necessary, I don't want them to cut me open. ;w;

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Enigmatic Phantasm
Mountain Baby Roses
Yeah I have definitely NOT hit that point yet. Haha!
So...was I right? She's a girl?... It's a little hard for me to guess because I can't see you. But I have guessed 100% correct So far wink
thought of any names?
honestly I want our next girl to be named after one of the nurses I had when I was in the hospital after birthing Anna. (Is it really called birthing if it's a c-section?) Her name though was "Corine" ...I think that was how you spell it. Pronounced "core-inn"....*shrug* she was a awesome nurse! Whistling and humming whenever she went! You could just tell she loved her job. And a huge smile every minute. And she was very gentle, where others....not So much.
Oh! I don't remember if I told you but whatever happens, TRY YOUR HARDEST to make the doctors let you do vaginal. They are pushing SO hard for c-sections it makes me So mad, I'll kick that doctor in the face before I have another c-section.... (Of course there are exceptions,)

We know what we want to call her already too. We're nerds... we're going to name her Lorien. :3

haha, ugh gonk I'll be avoiding c-sections like the plague. Unless it's necessary, I don't want them to cut me open. ;w;

Yay! Girls are dominating! Practically everyone I know that had been pregnant in the years 2011 and that's ....10 women that I can think of in 30 seconds) only 2 of them have been boys( one was twins, one boy,one girl ^_^)

Lorien is a beautiful name! Which is it pronounced? "Lorie-inn" or like "loar-inn "
and yeah at least my recovery from the c-section was horid. Not everyone's is apparently that bad, (as one of my nurses liked to point out,) but they still really are not that safe.

Tricky Lunatic

Enigmatic Phantasm

You're naming your baby Lorien? That's so awesome! I kind of wanted to name my baby girl that but my husband wasn't a big fan.

Anyhow, hello everyone. I found Mountain Baby Roses in another thread and she invited me to come and chat with other moms here, so here I am. I'm 21 years old and I had my first baby, a girl, in April. That makes her 10 months old now. I can't believe how fast she's grown up! It's a lot of fun to watch her learn new things everyday.

I grew up in a family where I was the oldest and had five little brothers. I know how to take care of boys. Girls....we'll see how it goes. I used to think I wanted three or four kids but now I'm not so sure. One seems like plenty! If we do decide we want more kids, we will probably try to adopt.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation
Enigmatic Phantasm

You're naming your baby Lorien? That's so awesome! I kind of wanted to name my baby girl that but my husband wasn't a big fan.

Anyhow, hello everyone. I found Mountain Baby Roses in another thread and she invited me to come and chat with other moms here, so here I am. I'm 21 years old and I had my first baby, a girl, in April. That makes her 10 months old now. I can't believe how fast she's grown up! It's a lot of fun to watch her learn new things everyday.

I grew up in a family where I was the oldest and had five little brothers. I know how to take care of boys. Girls....we'll see how it goes. I used to think I wanted three or four kids but now I'm not so sure. One seems like plenty! If we do decide we want more kids, we will probably try to adopt.

Yay! Welcome! emotion_awesome and yeah, I know at least for my Anna, (she is 9 months) this age seems like she is leaping from one "milestone" to the next! And that is kind of funny, I always said I wanted 12 kids, 6 birthed, and 6 adopted. But now that we have Anna Rose, we say 18 is a good number lol
*gasp* you have a malamute!!!!! Super jealous! I used to dream of haveing a half husky, half wolf.... But my husband doesn't think that's such a good idea with kids...(he's probably right) and we hate wolves anymore really. I used to love them until I moved to Montana and found out that they are a huge nuisance. So now I'd like a Newfoundland,or English Sheppards are gorgeous!
Also I'm with ya on the whole twilight junk. Though I only read half the first one and watched the first movie. That was all I needed to read or see to know that it was not for me.

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses

Yay! Welcome! emotion_awesome and yeah, I know at least for my Anna, (she is 9 months) this age seems like she is leaping from one "milestone" to the next! And that is kind of funny, I always said I wanted 12 kids, 6 birthed, and 6 adopted. But now that we have Anna Rose, we say 18 is a good number lol
*gasp* you have a malamute!!!!! Super jealous! I used to dream of haveing a half husky, half wolf.... But my husband doesn't think that's such a good idea with kids...(he's probably right) and we hate wolves anymore really. I used to love them until I moved to Montana and found out that they are a huge nuisance. So now I'd like a Newfoundland,or English Sheppards are gorgeous!
Also I'm with ya on the whole twilight junk. Though I only read half the first one and watched the first movie. That was all I needed to read or see to know that it was not for me.

I know, they learn so fast! Today she started 'growling' and making little 'rawr' noises at her toys and at us and the dogs while she chased them around in her walker. So cute! I'm not sure where she learned that...probably from one of her seven uncles. razz
Yeah, lots of people have wolfdogs here in Idaho and they have to be chained up in the yard all the time because they tend to be unpredictable. But Kodi's a good dog. She's really good with Piper and doesn't even flinch when she yanks on her ears or tail or rips her hair out. whee I absolutely love big dogs.
Ugh...don't even get me started on Twilight. My best friend kept telling me they were great and at her urging, because I trusted her, I kept reading. The fourth book was so ridiculously inconsistent and plotless I don't even know how Meyer calls herself a writer.
Then again, she's published and I'm not so I suppose I shouldn't say that. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff