Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like best on Valentine's day?

chocolate! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
flowers! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
my hunny to make me candle light dinner 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
post your favorite in the thread! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
gimme gold! *grabby* 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
i hate valentines day >:( 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on February 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Amaki Mikashi
Mountain Baby Roses
Amaki Mikashi
Mountain Baby Roses
Amaki Mikashi
Well Im by no means a mother but I think this is a splendid idea that needs publicity!
hey thank you Amaki! How have you been? I have tried joining you in threads but never actually see your posts to quote and talk o anything. :
Do you have any ideas for a name? You may not be a mom but wed appreciate any help.

Have you by any chance changed your username or am I thinking of someone else?

As for the name, I voted for Mom Outreach, I think it was. You could also try Moms of Gaia or something of Gaia
oh, yeah....sorry I keep forgetting to tell people. This is Jo bear chica. You did the art for me with the link in my siggy...

i thought so! you looked the same but it felt a bit... rude to ask
no-no! That's understandable, I changed my eyes to the one that I had on the tektek you did, and I changed my hair a different style just kept the white.the only eyes you would have probably recognized me was I have the scarlet rose and winter rose. ^_^ I always have them equipped! Thank you so much for I believe you gifted the scarlet right? I plan on making a quest thread and putting you in an honorary position^_^ I changed my name for this thread mainly and Rose is my daughters middle name and I live in Montana, and baby.. just fit ^_^ (mountain rose was already taken anyway.)

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mountain Baby Roses
Amaki Mikashi
Mountain Baby Roses
Amaki Mikashi
Mountain Baby Roses
Amaki Mikashi
Well Im by no means a mother but I think this is a splendid idea that needs publicity!
hey thank you Amaki! How have you been? I have tried joining you in threads but never actually see your posts to quote and talk o anything. :
Do you have any ideas for a name? You may not be a mom but wed appreciate any help.

Have you by any chance changed your username or am I thinking of someone else?

As for the name, I voted for Mom Outreach, I think it was. You could also try Moms of Gaia or something of Gaia
oh, yeah....sorry I keep forgetting to tell people. This is Jo bear chica. You did the art for me with the link in my siggy...

i thought so! you looked the same but it felt a bit... rude to ask
no-no! That's understandable, I changed my eyes to the one that I had on the tektek you did, and I changed my hair a different style just kept the white.the only eyes you would have probably recognized me was I have the scarlet rose and winter rose. ^_^ I always have them equipped! Thank you so much for I believe you gifted the scarlet right? I plan on making a quest thread and putting you in an honorary position^_^ I changed my name for this thread mainly and Rose is my daughters middle name and I live in Montana, and baby.. just fit ^_^ (mountain rose was already taken anyway.)

it's cute!! :3

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
*SIGH* this poll isn't really going anywhere haha! Now it's practically all tied! Thanks for voting though! *^▁^*

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Mountain Baby Roses
*SIGH* this poll isn't really going anywhere haha! Now it's practically all tied! Thanks for voting though! *^▁^*
-pokes- nice idea... i voted...

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Evelin333
Mountain Baby Roses
-pokes- nice idea... i voted...
hey thanks!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I think you should title this thread:

MAMMA MIA! heart cheese_whine

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
zariqueen

haha! You're an Abba fan are you ^_^

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mountain Baby Roses
zariqueen

I know a few songs by them... but not really.

I AM, however part Italian. wink mrgreen

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
zariqueen
Mountain Baby Roses
zariqueen

I know a few songs by them... but not really.

I AM, however part Italian. wink mrgreen
haha! Yeah I have had there greatest hits cd since I was like... 10 biggrin my aunt Tami and I used to always listened to them on a record player while cleaning. ^_^

Benevolent Fatcat

I like "Moms of Gaia."

Or maybe "Mommas and More"?
idk

~waves~ o-o

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Enigmatic Phantasm
I like "Moms of Gaia."

idk

~waves~ o-o

Hey! Thanks for coming!
I'm So excited! My IRL mom is going to be joining us *excited yelp* she has never been on gaia before.

Benevolent Fatcat

Mountain Baby Roses
Enigmatic Phantasm
I like "Moms of Gaia."

idk

~waves~ o-o

Hey! Thanks for coming!
I'm So excited! My IRL mom is going to be joining us *excited yelp* she has never been on gaia before.

Haha, that is awesome! XD She probably knows everything. There comes a point where moms just know everything. ;w;

I find out my baby's gender in three days! >;3

6,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Enigmatic Phantasm

oh how exciting!!

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Enigmatic Phantasm
Mountain Baby Roses
Enigmatic Phantasm
I like "Moms of Gaia."

idk

~waves~ o-o

Hey! Thanks for coming!

Haha, that is awesome! XD She probably knows everything. There comes a point where moms just know everything. ;w;

Yeah I have definitely NOT hit that point yet. Haha!
So...was I right? She's a girl?... It's a little hard for me to guess because I can't see you. But I have guessed 100% correct So far wink
thought of any names?
honestly I want our next girl to be named after one of the nurses I had when I was in the hospital after birthing Anna. (Is it really called birthing if it's a c-section?) Her name though was "Corine" ...I think that was how you spell it. Pronounced "core-inn"....*shrug* she was a awesome nurse! Whistling and humming whenever she went! You could just tell she loved her job. And a huge smile every minute. And she was very gentle, where others....not So much.
Oh! I don't remember if I told you but whatever happens, TRY YOUR HARDEST to make the doctors let you do vaginal. They are pushing SO hard for c-sections it makes me So mad, I'll kick that doctor in the face before I have another c-section.... (Of course there are exceptions,)

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Lady Aurora-Star

★☆♥♡ *`°•-.,.-•°`*sets fireworks off*`°•-.,.-•°`* ♡♥☆★
you found us!
Welcome, welcome, have a drink, pull up a chair, take off your shoes and stay awhile ^_^
You like dragons too I see?! Smok! I don't have him yet sad but I'm working on it lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff