Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like best on Valentine's day?

chocolate! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
flowers! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
my hunny to make me candle light dinner 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
post your favorite in the thread! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
gimme gold! *grabby* 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
i hate valentines day >:( 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on February 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
xd eek whee

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
: heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Luke_of_Chaos0911

Yeah, thank you. I changed it. Do you notice any other problems with it? Of course that first post isn't going to stay like that long. I'll add more about the thread and what not, it was just to kind of get me started. I procrastinate about things and just wanted to get a thread moving about it. I might delete this conversation though if it's OK? Thank you for pointing it out.
So, Do you have children?
Mountain Baby Roses
Luke_of_Chaos0911

Yeah, thank you. I changed it. Do you notice any other problems with it? Of course that first post isn't going to stay like that long. I'll add more about the thread and what not, it was just to kind of get me started. I procrastinate about things and just wanted to get a thread moving about it. I might delete this conversation though if it's OK? Thank you for pointing it out.

Yeah I deleted my posts til this point. It looks great now. heart And I'm 18 and a freshman in college at the moment so I don't have any kids. I still consider myself a kid lol.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Luke_of_Chaos0911
Mountain Baby Roses
Luke_of_Chaos0911

Yeah I deleted my posts til this point. It looks great now. heart And I'm 18 and a freshman in college at the moment so I don't have any kids. I still consider myself a kid lol.
oh yeah? What are you going to college for? Are you liking it? I'm pretty well through with school, though I am still learning. I was just one of those students that, I did my work but it took me forever. And I actually have to study, my husband is one that can do the homework while the teacher is teaching. It drove me crazy in college. (That's where we met) everyone else would be done with homework and out water rafting or something... (Though I would go too of course ^_^) I was just the tired and probably late one the next morning from cramming.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
ABOUT ANGEL KITTEN!
is that too fancy a title? Haha! Should I take the first one out? I'm afraid it might mess up people's searches...
Mountain Baby Roses
Luke_of_Chaos0911
Mountain Baby Roses
Luke_of_Chaos0911

oh yeah? What are you going to college for? Are you liking it? I'm pretty well through with school, though I am still learning. I was just one of those students that, I did my work but it took me forever. And I actually have to study, my husband is one that can do the homework while the teacher is teaching. It drove me crazy in college. (That's where we met) everyone else would be done with homework and out water rafting or something... (Though I would go too of course ^_^) I was just the tired and probably late one the next morning from cramming.

Haha, I study Music Education. & I'm totally like you in the way that I can have even the simplest problems and take hours completing it. I'm like a perfectionist who likes to spend forever on something. lol. But yeah, I'll probably be in college for a long time. >.> Because I'm not sure music is really what I want to do... Right now its just paying for my tuition. I play cello. 0_o

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Luke_of_Chaos0911
Mountain Baby Roses
Luke_of_Chaos0911
Mountain Baby Roses
Luke_of_Chaos0911

Haha, I study Music Education. & I'm totally like you in the way that I can have even the simplest problems and take hours completing it. I'm like a perfectionist who likes to spend forever on something. lol. But yeah, I'll probably be in college for a long time. >.> Because I'm not sure music is really what I want to do... Right now its just paying for my tuition. I play cello. 0_o

Well, I hope you find success at whatever you do. Honestly I know a couple of people and have heard similar stories of how students out of a 4 year college cannot find a job. Allot of teachers especially. I tell'em; all to go to Alaska, or the oil-fields in north Dakota.
And I was in choir all my life, and took band my sr. Year for a credit. Mainly because I had already taken everything that interested me. I played the... Baritone I think...it's actually a really easy instrument. though when I was in 7th grade I remember I placed to play saxophone or clarinet.
Awe! Cello is a beautiful instrument. though it makes me think of a video I saw on utube. biggrin you should watch it it cracks me up!
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
THIS IS PURE EXAMPLE~
.... What do you think?...

User Image

Or

User Image

Mewling Kitten

14,725 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Mountain Baby Roses
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart
THIS IS PURE EXAMPLE~
.... What do you think?...

User Image

Or

User Image

I like the second one better..you can read the words easier. The first one blends into the design making it more difficult to read. The name is BEAUTIFUL! I rather like it. Mom's Cafe though is looking rather nice for a name imo. Did you get my pm? I sent you a link to my photobucket with possible banner pictures? I want to have your input on it before asking a person to do it officially. And I won't order banners until our name is for certain. <nod nod>

I have the 4 pictures Jason and I decided on, and a few possibles. I took out the plant part because I decided to have it focus more around the children than the plants. Also added pic's with multiple races, so we don't leave anyone out. I just didn't want to post the link to my photobucket where everyone else could see...you know?

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well Im by no means a mother but I think this is a splendid idea that needs publicity!

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Angel_Kitten_Sweetheart

I like the second one better..you can read the words easier. The first one blends into the design making it more difficult to read. The name is BEAUTIFUL! I rather like it. Mom's Cafe though is looking rather nice for a name imo. Did you get my pm? I sent you a link to my photobucket with possible banner pictures? I want to have your input on it before asking a person to do it officially. And I won't order banners until our name is for certain. <nod nod>

I have the 4 pictures Jason and I decided on, and a few possibles. I took out the plant part because I decided to have it focus more around the children than the plants. Also added pic's with multiple races, so we don't leave anyone out. I just didn't want to post the link to my photobucket where everyone else could see...you know?

Yeah, after I posted the 1st one was when I really noticed it, that's why I did the second..
(What is "imo" ?..)
yeah I did get it. I just didn't know how to respond since your inbox is full. I really like the idea of a collage but 5 might be too much ya know? I'd say 3 is a good number. If you can do 1 long one picture on the left, and then 2 square ones next to it with text on right. Or even the 2 square ones on the right Side and text in the middle...multi racial is good, I just don't like the idea of having picture of people's faces we don't know....that's where I was going for the hands and stuff. Like if you ever notice allot of other peoples banners usually don't have people in them. I think unless you took the picture or something it would be fine. Like I wouldn't mind having a picture of anna or some pictures I have from where I used to work. I know I could use them. And hey it was your idea about the plants remember wink I thought it was a good idea. I like the one with all the womens hands holding plants because I thought it could be a symbol of all the mom's getting together on gaia and then the baby plants represented the growing children...and then calling the thread something like "growing mom's" or "flourishing mom's" :/ "mom's care"?... Meh. "moms caring hands"? ... I don't know. "Old hen house" probably won't do lol I also thought about pictures of baby animals with their mom's?... Like bears, elephants and giraffes and call it "momma bear hangout: IT'S A ZOO IN HERE!" HAHA! idk. :/
Do you think I should add Gaia mom hangout to the poll since there is only one vote? Or just wait till we have more people with their ideas?....(it's my vote anyway, ^_^ I thought maybe if we had one someone else would)
And I think "mom's cafe" is already a website or cafe mom's... Maybe it could be "Gaia mom's cafe"?...ooo! Maybe "Gaia mom's tea and biscuits ".... Or something? biggrin ... I don't know. That might be too girl for some mom's?... Haha! Muah Haha! Ooooooh I need to go to bed. Haha! Yup, I just looked up and thought I saw you typed "and I won't order bananas till our name is for certain." ^_^
Anna kind of kept us up all night. Well... I actually accidentally woke her up, so it was my fault but it took forever for her to go back to sleep.

*sigh* oh and I do like the titles, though I have some questions on them, and probably some to add so we might combine like white list and black list into one post. Love the baby of the week photo / video idea. And I like the "dad's corner" what are you thinking of putting there though?

Did you get my profile comment about how are we going to talk if my phone does not let me do instant messaging?... Though it would be easier, and allot easier on my bandwidth.

Sorry about all these questions, this is probably why im's would be faster.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff