Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you like best on Valentine's day?

chocolate! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
flowers! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
my hunny to make me candle light dinner 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
post your favorite in the thread! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
gimme gold! *grabby* 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
i hate valentines day >:( 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
This poll closed on February 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses

Hey there. How's you're baby doing? Did she get over her rash and teething?

Piper's two top teeth finally came through today, so hopefully she will cheer up soon.

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation

Oh that's good news! And yeah it's pretty much gone. Now she has these two tiny dots that are similar to pimples but I don't think that's what they are. They're going away though I think.

Still, after all that though, and no teeth to show for it. sad

Nice avi. ^_^

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses
WishingTreeCreation

Oh that's good news! And yeah it's pretty much gone. Now she has these two tiny dots that are similar to pimples but I don't think that's what they are. They're going away though I think.

Still, after all that though, and no teeth to show for it. sad

Nice avi. ^_^

That's good to hear.
Thank you. smile

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation

Awesome! You colored her! Absolutely love it! I'm always afraid to color my things( on paper) it never seems to turn out the way I plan.
You did an awesome job though.

TO EVERYONE.
sorry, I haven't been on for the past week or more. emo I really want this thread to succeed but I have kind of taken a "fast" from gaia. Haha! So now my house is a little more organised. I am hoping by the end of next week my husband will be off night shifts and I'm looking into a part time stay at home job. It'll probably be something to do with the internet there for we'd get Wi-Fi hot spot back, which means I'll be on my laptop and hopefully back on gaia haha! (that was a long noodle ^_^)

so thanks for sticking around!
I'll be back probably in a week( hopefully)

Tricky Lunatic

Mountain Baby Roses
WishingTreeCreation

Awesome! You colored her! Absolutely love it! I'm always afraid to color my things( on paper) it never seems to turn out the way I plan.

TO EVERYONE.
sorry, I haven't been on for the past week or more. emo I really want this thread to succeed but I have kind of taken a "fast" from gaia. Haha! So now my house is a little more organised. I am hoping by the end of next week my husband will be off night shifts and I'm looking into a part time stay at home job. It'll probably be something to do with the internet there for we'd get Wi-Fi hot spot back, which means I'll be on my laptop and hopefully back on gaia haha! (that was a long noodle ^_^)

Thanks. smile Now I'm working on a picture of Piper to go on the cover of a photo book I want to make for her first birthday, which is exactly a month from today. I can't believe she'll be that old already!

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
WishingTreeCreation
Mountain Baby Roses
WishingTreeCreation

TO EVERYONE.

Thanks. smile Now I'm working on a picture of Piper to go on the cover of a photo book I want to make for her first birthday, which is exactly a month from today. I can't believe she'll be that old already!

Awe, so she is around 20 days older than Anna Rose. Yeah it is so hard to believe that it's almost been a year! How did it go by so fast? I sometimes feel like ...with thinking that "what exactly have I accomplished in this past year?..." And it doesn't seem like much:/ but I guess Anna Rose is still alive so that is something right? Haha!

Benevolent Fatcat

Two months before baby is due! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas