Map

-Post Two-
Opening

-Post Three-
The Story

-Post Four- through -Post Fourteen-
Reserved
Welcome!

Welcome to my first story. I've been thinking about writing a story in the Gaian universe for some time now, and finally got around to it.

I'd like to thank Cid High-Wind for bringing the idea of a Gaia-based story to idea. ;D And all my friends. Without you, this isn't possible.

More stuff further down, so scroll! ;D
THE STORY

Chapter 1
Flashback!

The streets of Barton were strangely quiet. No sound was spoken, No noob was begging. No one stirred. The only sound was an eerie ‘clip-clop’ of shoes padding the ground.

A man, titled nothing other than ‘Waffles’, was walking the main street of the central hub of Gaia alone. In the dark. On Christmas Eve.

The snow dripped off the buildings slowing, as more light snow fell. He shivered and continued on. He was making his way for Durem before dawn. He had about 2 hours left to deliver his gift. A window opened down the street, warmth and light came out. A sweet, sickening smell of cookies filled the air.

Waffle’s mouth hung open, the aroma entering his nostrils. But, who in their right mind would put cookies out this time of night? He drew closer to the window, cautiously. He eyed the cookies, and a shadow behind them, casting it onto the ground.

A voice broke into the night, “N-no! Stop! I didn’t do it! I swear!! You can’t ban me!!” A man wearing an OMG, Winged Anklets, and Bear Pajamas with a Clown Nose ran out of the house, behind Waffle. A man with a yellow glow above his head was chasing him. Waffle snatched the cookies and ran off to Durem.

About half-way there, the sun was coming up. Waffle was growing hungry. He hadn’t had anything to eat for days now... It seems like a lifetime ago he left Isle of Gambino. He sat down to eat the cookies, and watched the sunrise. He barely had an hour left. While he ate, he remembered when he left the Isle...

“Goodbye! Wave goodbye to him! Byeee~! Come to visit!!” people said as the boat left dock. Waffle was one of the passengers. He kicked back in his cabin, and unpacked. It would be some time before he got to the mainland. Laying on his bed, he thought about the life he had just left behind.

Falling towers that crossed the water, grunnies, wild parties, gambling addicts, and an abusive family. He was going to make a new life in Durem, as a graphic designer. People would come far and wide to purchase wish list signatures.

Things didn’t go as expected.

There was a sudden crash above deck as the boat swayed. Waffle got up and went to see what was happening.

We he got there, it wasn’t pretty. Botters had attacked the ship, and hacked the crewmen and many users. The boat was going off-course, towards the crater! The botters were going to crash the ship, and kill everyone on it!

“whats going on up ther??????” someone said from below. “Shut up!” spat Waffle, “it’s botters! They hacked the ship!” The noob pulled out his seven katanas, “i will take care of dem!!!!1!!11!”

What happened next was not pretty. They hacked him three times over, stole his items twice, and perma-banned, then un-banned, then re-perma’d him twice, then killed him.

And then the hackers opened the hatch.
-Post Four-
-Post Five-
-Post Six-
-Post Seven-
-Post Eight-
-Post Nine-
-Post Ten-
-Post Eleven-
-Post Twelve-
-Post Thirteen-
-Post Fourteen-