Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
AmeRose
Grrr. You guys have Vanilla going through my head now. My sister suggested that someone should make a video of Lanzer singing Vanilla now.

I wanna film it. ninja

I'll send a PM to Lanzer teling him to meet the camera crew in an abandoned warehouse where we'll set up props and a blue screen. Then I'll tell him to put on sexy clothes that look like a cross of japanese goth fashion and a little like what Cloud wears in FFVII: AC.

We'll spend three to four days shooting, call it good and edit the video and present it at Fanime next year! :3 Well, after getting the okay from Gackt and his record company that we can use his song and have Lanzer lip synch.

Ah...if only it were that easy. -_-

CLOUD'S APPEARANCE IN AC WAS MODELED AFTER GACKT'S. whee

*cough*

Now THAT...is a WONDERFUL idea.

OH, AND IF YOU ARE EVER IN CONTACT WITH GACKT HIMSELF...YOU MUST LET ME IN ON IT. I will hunt you down and kill you if you don't. XD

But seriously. That video sounds awesome. I can just see, when it's all over YouTube..."And to think this all started with a weird dream and some crazy people on Gaia!"

Cid High-Wind
What? Lanzer in Gackt pants or the Malice Mizer outfit? xd

Both. whee

I thought Squall of FFVIII was also modeled after Gackt. Hmm, pretty damn popular guy.

If Gaia ever has, like, some kind of promotion for a future album of his, that would be FREAKIN' SWEET. Imagine a Gackt themed quest! surprised

heart heart heart

He was. As was Tidus of FFX/X-2...but with him, it's hard to tell unless you know, because his clothes are SO DAMN DISTRACTING.

Hmm...he IS with a very new band now (I saw their premiere concert and everything)...I wonder...

*'splodes*

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
AmeRose
Grrr. You guys have Vanilla going through my head now. My sister suggested that someone should make a video of Lanzer singing Vanilla now.

I wanna film it. ninja

I'll send a PM to Lanzer teling him to meet the camera crew in an abandoned warehouse where we'll set up props and a blue screen. Then I'll tell him to put on sexy clothes that look like a cross of japanese goth fashion and a little like what Cloud wears in FFVII: AC.

We'll spend three to four days shooting, call it good and edit the video and present it at Fanime next year! :3 Well, after getting the okay from Gackt and his record company that we can use his song and have Lanzer lip synch.

*cough*

OH, AND IF YOU ARE EVER IN CONTACT WITH GACKT HIMSELF...YOU MUST LET ME IN ON IT. I will hunt you down and kill you if you don't. XD

But seriously. That video sounds awesome. I can just see, when it's all over YouTube..."And to think this all started with a weird dream and some crazy people on Gaia!"

Cid High-Wind

Both. whee

I thought Squall of FFVIII was also modeled after Gackt. Hmm, pretty damn popular guy.

If Gaia ever has, like, some kind of promotion for a future album of his, that would be FREAKIN' SWEET. Imagine a Gackt themed quest! surprised

heart heart heart

He was. As was Tidus of FFX/X-2...but with him, it's hard to tell unless you know, because his clothes are SO DAMN DISTRACTING.

Hmm...he IS with a very new band now (I saw their premiere concert and everything)...I wonder...

*'splodes*

SKIN or whatever it's called? I heard they were at AX and the show was sold out.

Anyway, it's 1 AM and I'm going to bed. -_-

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind

I wanna film it. ninja

*cough*

Cid High-Wind

Both. whee

heart heart heart

*'splodes*

SKIN or whatever it's called? I heard they were at AX and the show was sold out.

Anyway, it's 1 AM and I'm going to bed. -_-

That's them. I was there. >w< And think about THIS:

They did their premiere concert at AX.

Gaia had a booth at AX.

Yeahhhh... 3nodding
Usa-Loli of the GCD..hai! ^_^

>__< no, no, no!
Lanzer is Miyavi, Locke is Gackt, VO is Kyo, Ling is Kana and...Mana-sama? We need a crossdressing admin >__<
KisaIta is true ********' canon LOVE <3

Conservative Poster

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gackt is....eh....
A good voice, but....eh....
There's only maybe...two songs of his Post MM stuff I like, and the MM stuff I DO like are the ones Mana wrote. Gackt's stuff was so out of place, and besides, there's only so much romanticism I can take.
A funny guy during interviews, a good voice, but over all....eh....
Angelic Popsicle

>__< no, no, no!
Lanzer is Miyavi, Locke is Gackt, VO is Kyo, Ling is Kana and...Mana-sama? We need a crossdressing admin >__<

No.

Miyavi sucks. gonk Lanzer can be Gackt, VO can be HYDE, Ling can be Kana (yeah, a girl), and Jakobo can be Mana.

Jakobo's a guy with a girl avi.

Then, L0cke can be Kyo, his avi fits it.
Matriss Mana
Angelic Popsicle

>__< no, no, no!

No.

Miyavi sucks. gonk Lanzer can be Gackt, VO can be HYDE, Ling can be Kana (yeah, a girl), and Jakobo can be Mana.

scream scream scream
Miyavi doesn't suck, he's one of the greatest guitarists ever!
He has a smexy voice and..he's smexy as well!
I can totally imagine Lanzer doing this >w<

Magical Duck

I only ever get bad dreams, of my account being hacked. But it sure does scare me in the mornings when I go to log in. crying
Angelic Popsicle
Matriss Mana
Angelic Popsicle

>__< no, no, no!

No.

scream scream scream

His voice is all scratchy and squeaky and weird his guitar playing isn't as good as most Jrockers. He's only popular because he's a spaz. He's not even good-looking. He hasn't released a good song since Jibun Kakumei -2003-.

HYDE and hide have the market cornered on sexy scratchy voices. And hide's dead.

Shameless Man-Lover

Angelic Popsicle
Matriss Mana
Angelic Popsicle

>__< no, no, no!

No.

scream scream scream

Yeah! Miyavi is made of awesome. mad

I can completely picture ALL the admins doing this. XD

I should not be enjoying this thread so much. rofl
hmm Now this has me thinking of npcs doing these videos.... I'm thinking about this too much now.
Matriss Mana
Angelic Popsicle
Matriss Mana
Angelic Popsicle

>__< no, no, no!

No.

scream scream scream

His voice is all scratchy and squeaky and weird his guitar playing isn't as good as most Jrockers. He's only popular because he's a spaz. He's not even good-looking. He hasn't released a good song since Jibun Kakumei -2003-.

HYDE and hide have the market cornered on sexy scratchy voices. And hide's dead.

I don't think his voice is squeaky and scratchy at all mad and he's still making great songs, everything he does is so great! He rocks since he was in Duè Le Quartz.
And the fact he's a spaz and the perfection made human [not good-loking you said? gonk ] just add more awesomeness to him. The best guitarist ever, even better than occidental ones ♥

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
...wow.

We should make avatar edits of various admins looking like Malice Mizer. Or at least make them look like Japanese punk pretty boys.

Questionable Genius

I dreamed there was an event that gave you gold if your birthday was closer to the date then the person above you, or something...

I remember it, because I had the dream in October a few days before my birthday, and it sucked that I couldn't get any gold off that event when surely I would have gotten a lot.

~ KitUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff