Welcome to Gaia! ::

Usa-Loli of the GCD..hai! ^_^

I'd rather see my Lanzer as Miyavi..mmmhhh mhhhh ♥
I remember a weird dream done these days, it was about the manga "The Slayers" but the characters were me and other GCDers instead of the original ones o__o ♥
KisaIta is true ********' canon LOVE <3

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
I once had a dream that I got a magic box and it had an OMG inside it eek

alas, it was only a dream crying

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Sheard
Matriss Mana
Cid High-Wind
Matriss Mana
Cid High-Wind
Scepter
Oh man Lanzer singing Vanilla... and when I think about the lyrics.

Lol XD

Mmmmm....that's what makes it so good heart

@Matriss- *doesn't know what Gakuhai is* lol

@Fullmetal- Never seen Vanilla live, so I don't really have to worry about it. Does he do a lot of like...sexy stuff?

Gakuhai...

It's Gackt x HYDE (HYDE from L'arc~en~ciel, they did Moon Child together).

Vanilla Live.

You just have to watch it to get it.

I'm laughing more at imagining Lanzer in those pants. rofl

But that video is HAWT. *totally wants to see Lanzer and VO perform Vanilla live now.* Oh, and is it just me, or is that version of Vanilla MUCH catchier than the CD version?

It is.

And Lanzer in the Gacktskin pants is pretty funny. XD

You wouldn't happen to be a fan of Gackt's Malice Mizer career, would you?

Because Lanzer in Illuminati Live, I mean...well, the outfit is funnier.

(the blonde "girl" is Mana, a man in case you AREN't familiar with Malice Mizer XP)

EDIT: removed the link, maybe you're right Sheard. gonk

I was actually thinking of the non-live version of Illuminati because the actual music video for it is definately not what I would call Gaia TOS friendly and definately within the realm of "warning - mature content." I still wouldn't link to the live version just because you could probably get to the actual video from it.

I found the live version and the actual video.

The video is really hard to follow. All I see is a lot of blood and sex related things and too much moving around and flashing lights.

@I5470- eek
Grrr. You guys have Vanilla going through my head now. My sister suggested that someone should make a video of Lanzer singing Vanilla now.
Gackt's voice + Lanzer = A Very Confused me....
XD
Yeah... eek That was a weird one. I think I also had a dream where I finally got to get with Agatha and Edmund for a Bisexual Threesome. That one was kinda awsome...xD

Sachie Whitby's Boyfriend

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cid High-Wind
Sheard
Matriss Mana
Cid High-Wind
Matriss Mana

Gakuhai...

Vanilla Live.

But that video is HAWT. *totally wants to see Lanzer and VO perform Vanilla live now.* Oh, and is it just me, or is that version of Vanilla MUCH catchier than the CD version?

It is.

(the blonde "girl" is Mana, a man in case you AREN't familiar with Malice Mizer XP)

I was actually thinking of the non-live version of Illuminati because the actual music video for it is definately not what I would call Gaia TOS friendly and definately within the realm of "warning - mature content." I still wouldn't link to the live version just because you could probably get to the actual video from it.

The video is really hard to follow. All I see is a lot of blood and sex related things and too much moving around and flashing lights.

@I5470- eek

Hehe. PM me or ask me over AIM/MSN - that's one vid that while I got what was going on, I'm not exactly going to explain in a public area like the GCD

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
Sheard
Matriss Mana
Cid High-Wind
Matriss Mana

Gakuhai...

Vanilla Live.

It is.

@I5470- eek

I just saw the video. It nearly gave me aseizure...and marked only the second time anything with Gackt in it has DISTURBED me (the first being Moon Child...which hardly disturbed me until toward the end...).

I'm gonna have WEIRD dreams tonight. I just hope I don't wake up with my pillow soaked in blood and drool. XD

And to stay on topic - GOOD GOD. LANZER IN THAT. rofl

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
AmeRose
Grrr. You guys have Vanilla going through my head now. My sister suggested that someone should make a video of Lanzer singing Vanilla now.

I wanna film it. ninja

I'll send a PM to Lanzer teling him to meet the camera crew in an abandoned warehouse where we'll set up props and a blue screen. Then I'll tell him to put on sexy clothes that look like a cross of japanese goth fashion and a little like what Cloud wears in FFVII: AC.

We'll spend three to four days shooting, call it good and edit the video and present it at Fanime next year! :3 Well, after getting the okay from Gackt and his record company that we can use his song and have Lanzer lip synch.

Ah...if only it were that easy. -_-

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
Sheard
Matriss Mana
Cid High-Wind
Matriss Mana

Gakuhai...

Vanilla Live.

It is.

@I5470- eek

I just saw the video. It nearly gave me aseizure...and marked only the second time anything with Gackt in it has DISTURBED me (the first being Moon Child...which hardly disturbed me until toward the end...).

I'm gonna have WEIRD dreams tonight. I just hope I don't wake up with my pillow soaked in blood and drool. XD

And to stay on topic - GOOD GOD. LANZER IN THAT. rofl

What? Lanzer in Gackt pants or the Malice Mizer outfit? xd
Cid High-Wind
AmeRose

I wanna film it. ninja

I'll send a PM to Lanzer teling him to meet the camera crew in an abandoned warehouse where we'll set up props and a blue screen. Then I'll tell him to put on sexy clothes that look like a cross of japanese goth fashion and a little like what Cloud wears in FFVII: AC.

We'll spend three to four days shooting, call it good and edit the video and present it at Fanime next year! :3 Well, after getting the okay from Gackt and his record company that we can use his song and have Lanzer lip synch.

That would be creepily awesome. Ah well. When you film it, can I be there?

Shameless Man-Lover

Cid High-Wind
AmeRose

I wanna film it. ninja

CLOUD'S APPEARANCE IN AC WAS MODELED AFTER GACKT'S. whee

*cough*

Now THAT...is a WONDERFUL idea.

OH, AND IF YOU ARE EVER IN CONTACT WITH GACKT HIMSELF...YOU MUST LET ME IN ON IT. I will hunt you down and kill you if you don't. XD

But seriously. That video sounds awesome. I can just see, when it's all over YouTube..."And to think this all started with a weird dream and some crazy people on Gaia!"

Cid High-Wind

Both. whee

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
AmeRose

I wanna film it. ninja

*cough*

OH, AND IF YOU ARE EVER IN CONTACT WITH GACKT HIMSELF...YOU MUST LET ME IN ON IT. I will hunt you down and kill you if you don't. XD

But seriously. That video sounds awesome. I can just see, when it's all over YouTube..."And to think this all started with a weird dream and some crazy people on Gaia!"

Cid High-Wind

Both. whee

I thought Squall of FFVIII was also modeled after Gackt. Hmm, pretty damn popular guy.

If Gaia ever has, like, some kind of promotion for a future album of his, that would be FREAKIN' SWEET. Imagine a Gackt themed quest! surprised

heart heart heart
A Gackt themed quest would be awesome! Or any Malice Mizer themed quest.
Cid High-Wind
Fullmetal Phantom
Cid High-Wind
AmeRose

I wanna film it. ninja

*cough*

Cid High-Wind

Both. whee

I thought Squall of FFVIII was also modeled after Gackt. Hmm, pretty damn popular guy.

If Gaia ever has, like, some kind of promotion for a future album of his, that would be FREAKIN' SWEET. Imagine a Gackt themed quest! surprised

heart heart heart

Yep, Gackt even calls Squall "Gackt #2." xd

God, a Gackt-themed quest would make me implode.

Though we'd be sooner to get a L'Arc~en~ciel quest or one of the other bands signed with Tofu Records (American Jrock label, though I'm sure most of you knew that).

Or maybe we'll get a SKIN (GaY S&M is still a better name, I say) quest. eek

Well, everyone but Miyavi. I hate Miyavi. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas