Welcome to Gaia! ::

You had such a fabulous dream! gonk heart

I have lots of dreams about Gaia.. but can not remember them long enough to post about them. ><
I love vanilla<33
That..what is it,,violin?Just awesome XD
Hmm..Gackts voice.Why would he stick with gaia if he had an amazing voice?XD
*edit..oh..I made a nono..I'm thinking of Mizerable.
forgive me Lanzer...;.;

Shameless Man-Lover

You made me make a VERY unnatural-sounding noise. And it's midnight. o_o; Yes, I AM a Gackt fan. =D

Haha...now THAT...is one hell of an amusing dream. I highly doubt it's true, but d00d. If they sound even the slightest bit alike, I will seriously s**t a brick, squeal like a hormonal preteen fangirl, and pretty much just die.

And I'm a freaking GUY.

Gackt does have a very sexy voice, though. heart Even I must say it. It's so true. I'd go gay for that. whee

I have to listen to that song now. *fires up Winamp*

Also, I MUST HEAR LANZER SINGING NOW. rofl Though I doubt they'll sound alike. Even so, I have to hear. XDD

[edit] AND NOW I'M STARTING TO SEE ALL THE GACKT PICTURES IN MY RANDO-SIG.
I change what I said above - I would not go gay for that, I already am gay for that. whee

Destitute Bibliophile

@Cid: Thanks. XD It's just the way it rolls over you when he sings that made me think of it.

I actually had the scariest dream ever. They re-released old event items: Namely the Rose Corsage. The economy went into collapse, and I was laughing it it. gonk

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Matriss Mana
RanMinamino
Yes, Gackt's voice is like velvet sex, but I just can't see Lanzer singing. He'll always just be... Lanzer to me. I laughed when I imagined him singing it. XD That makes me want to listen to Vanilla too. ;_;

I'd say vanilla sex, myself.

@Cid: You mean you've never seen Gackt's prodigious and hilarious commercial acting career!? eek That's only the tip of the iceberg.

I've been looking them up, and they're funny.

Seeing Lanzer with Gackt's voice would be strange. Cause then I'd have to classify Lanzer as "sexy", whereas I've always classified him as "cute". redface

Of course, who doesn't want to see a sexy Lanzer? *ninja* Well, besides the straight guys that work with him...

Sachie Whitby's Boyfriend

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Cid High-Wind
But then, thinking back on it, it also made me lawl. In a good way. Now whenever I listen to "Vanilla" I think of Lanzer singing it and I almost become this little pile of goo on the floor. Matter of fact, think I'll go take a listen to that now! ninja

Now you're going to have me thinking of Lanzer doing "Vanilla Live" with Vo or some other admin every time I hear that song. ^^;;
Oh man Lanzer singing Vanilla... and when I think about the lyrics...

Lol XD
Cid High-Wind
Matriss Mana
RanMinamino
Yes, Gackt's voice is like velvet sex, but I just can't see Lanzer singing. He'll always just be... Lanzer to me. I laughed when I imagined him singing it. XD That makes me want to listen to Vanilla too. ;_;

I'd say vanilla sex, myself.

@Cid: You mean you've never seen Gackt's prodigious and hilarious commercial acting career!? eek That's only the tip of the iceberg.

I've been looking them up, and they're funny.

Seeing Lanzer with Gackt's voice would be strange. Cause then I'd have to classify Lanzer as "sexy", whereas I've always classified him as "cute". redface

Of course, who doesn't want to see a sexy Lanzer? *ninja* Well, besides the straight guys that work with him...

Yes, if he was too sexy no work would get done at AniHQ o.o

God, Cid, you're making me think of Gakuhai again, but with Lanzer. gonk

Last person I expected to slash.

Shameless Man-Lover

Sheard
Cid High-Wind
But then, thinking back on it, it also made me lawl. In a good way. Now whenever I listen to "Vanilla" I think of Lanzer singing it and I almost become this little pile of goo on the floor. Matter of fact, think I'll go take a listen to that now! ninja

Now you're going to have me thinking of Lanzer doing "Vanilla Live" with Vo or some other admin every time I hear that song. ^^;;

OH GOD. rofl

I'm gonna wake up half the town here. XDD Thank god I don't easily get that kind of mental image...or one of my favorite songs would now be corrupted by the hilarity of that image. XDD

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Scepter
Oh man Lanzer singing Vanilla... and when I think about the lyrics.

Lol XD

Mmmmm....that's what makes it so good heart

@Matriss- *doesn't know what Gakuhai is* lol

@Fullmetal- Never seen Vanilla live, so I don't really have to worry about it. Does he do a lot of like...sexy stuff?

EDIT: Thank you gift givers. surprised
Cid High-Wind
Scepter

Lol XD

@Fullmetal- Never seen Vanilla live, so I don't really have to worry about it. Does he do a lot of like...sexy stuff?

Oh lawd. Go look on Youtube. Now. And then picture Lanzer and VO doing it.

Just... go XDDDD
Cid High-Wind
Scepter

Lol XD

Mmmmm....that's what makes it so good heart

@Matriss- *doesn't know what Gakuhai is* lol

Gakuhai...

It's Gackt x HYDE (HYDE from L'arc~en~ciel, they did Moon Child together).

Vanilla Live.

You just have to watch it to get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas