Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I had this weird dream where I was standing in Barton Town looking on the message board (like the old pic I've seen floating around somewhere) and then I see Fleep come by in his usualy Fleep-e-ness, with a Roro and the other dog and he's hearding sheep. Then Lanzer ran in the opposite direction being chased by people in squid suits.And it started to rain malted milkballs and peeps.

I have weird dreams.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Hey wait...Fleep already has the hair for it. Let's make him a member too!

@mirror- OMG, WHERE!? O_O

Shameless Man-Lover

I'm seriously asking Lanzer what he thinks of this thread when todays AtA thread is made. rofl

LETS GET ONE DONE OF FLEEP BEFORE 6:00 PST! whee
ok so wats this bout?

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Fullmetal Phantom
I'm seriously asking Lanzer what he thinks of this thread when todays AtA thread is made. rofl

LETS GET ONE DONE OF FLEEP BEFORE 6:00 PST! whee

You're better at the edits then I am. emo

Just leave his hair...get rid of the shades though. Those aren't very Malice Mizer like.

Shameless Man-Lover

gone_with_the_sin0
ok so wats this bout?

Weird-a** dreams, and the admins as members of Malice Mizer. whee

If you don't know the band, and you're lost, don't expect to be found. XD

@Cid - Hehe...I'll get right on it! whee

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Aishitemo iikaaaiii~ Yureru yoruni, Arugamama de iiyo~ motto kimiwo~

*cough* ninja

LanzerGackt would so own. >w<

I had a dream the other night where a new version of Towns was out.. it was mixed with a storyline update.. It was all hightek 3D and pretty animation of a Lanzer in retracting armor with graphics that looked between a Gaian avitar and a ..Zwinky or whatever those things are. And you could go into shops through the towns. :3 It was awesome. I hope we get something like that sometime. xd

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
Bishiglomper

*cough* ninja

I had a dream the other night where a new version of Towns was out.. it was mixed with a storyline update.. It was all hightek 3D and pretty animation of a Lanzer in retracting armor with graphics that looked between a Gaian avitar and a ..Zwinky or whatever those things are. And you could go into shops through the towns. :3 It was awesome. I hope we get something like that sometime. xd

I think they're planning some big updates for towns. I know the idea of going to other places and shops through towns was really in consideration. :3

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
Cid High-Wind
Bishiglomper

*cough* ninja

I think they're planning some big updates for towns. I know the idea of going to other places and shops through towns was really in consideration. :3

Yeah, but is it going to be as awesome as my subconcious made it to be? ninja

..Then again, in my dream, Lanzer lived with his armor-clad granny that flew out a window in one of the cookie- cutter Town houses. So... D:
User Image

A fleepy-mizer. Oh my!
what is this forum about?

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
James Iha
User Image

A fleepy-mizer. Oh my!

No, he has to be wearing a bunch of make-up and look pale. And he can't be smiling.

The blood was a nice touch though.

EDIT: Oh, and he has to be wearing a bunch of gothic-y looking punk clothes. Or topless with...I dunno, more make up and blood...
xenb
James Iha
I've had dreams I was playing Gaia. I just dream I'm posting, though, nothing unusual.
Oh God. . . .lego-Drizzt.
Hey! I think lego Drizzt is very funny, sir.
Cid High-Wind
James Iha
User Image

A fleepy-mizer. Oh my!

No, he has to be wearing a bunch of make-up and look pale. And he can't be smiling.

The blood was a nice touch though.

EDIT: Oh, and he has to be wearing a bunch of gothic-y looking punk clothes. Or topless with...I dunno, more make up and blood...
My bad. I forgot Malice Mizer is all deathy... because I don't actually listen to them...

SO I will have a new fleep up in about ten minutes. biggrin

Shameless Man-Lover

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff