Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
UPDATE:

User Image

We're getting there! Let's keep trying! biggrin

Welcome to Lanzer Becomes Gackt (a.k.a LBG)! This thread WAS about Gaia dreams. Read below to see what I mean.

original post
This is a thread about dreams. We have lots of dreams. Some strange, some cool, some wet, most are out of this world.

But, I have to tell you about this one I had the other day.

I found out somehow, that Lanzer could sing REALLY well. And he could sing in English, Chinese and Japanese. Then, I found out that he was the voice of Gackt. Gackt is a really popular japanese singer. Anyway, I found out that Gackt just lip-synched all his songs and Lanzer had secretly been going to recording studios both in Japan and the U.S. to get records out and he used Gackt as a cover up.

When I woke up, I was secretly hoping it was true. eek Cause Gackt has a very sexy voice IMO. ._.;;

But then, thinking back on it, it also made me lawl. In a good way. Now whenever I listen to "Vanilla" I think of Lanzer singing it and I almost become this little pile of goo on the floor. Matter of fact, think I'll go take a listen to that now! ninja

Discuss your Gaia dreams my friends!

Oh, and if anyone has heard Lanzer sing...please tell us what he sounds like! ;__; If not, I demand someone make him sing at a con next year or something and get it on video. Hell, I just might have to do that myself! mad

But now, that discussion inspired something else. This thread created a new purpose. We want Lanzer to dress as Gackt from Malice Mizer and/or to sing Gackt's ever famous song, "Vanilla". I've been asking this in the AtA threads, but alas Lanzer has not been speaking of JRock. gonk

Last I heard, Lanzer though JRockers were creepy. But we'll show him the light!

We'll keep trying. Though we focus on Lanzer, we've been doing avvie edits and the like. Oh, by the way, Ling says Lanzer would be BETTER at singing Gackt's music then Gackt himself.

Let's keep asking and see if it's true! We're still discussing Gaia dreams, but we're also discussing an admin J-Rock/Goth band and of course...our desire to see Lanzer dress like this. Or at least closely like that.

Oh, by the way, we love pic edits in the fashion as those below. :3 Think of this as "cult of Lanzer in a carrot suit" type thing, only with Malice Mizer, Gackt and Mana. And yes, I KNOW MM broke up a long time ago. This is why we want Lanzer to start a new MM! :3

Songs we want Lanzer to sing:

Vanilla
December Love IN CHINESE (first song) eek
Illuminati (not exactly a PG-13 video...)

Look! Lanzer, Jakobo and Fleep are part of Malice Mizer now. ninja

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Lanzer by Cid
Jakobo and Fleep by Fullmetal Phantom)

Lanzer as Mana

User Image
(By Cid)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(By Zeldana and Magical Spork)

Lanzer as Gackt

(By Magical Spork)

Truantduck as Mana?

(By Zeldana, Magical Spork and Cid)

For those of you who don't know what/who Malice Mizer/Gackt is, look it up on Wiki. It's pretty well explained.
One time I had a dream that I logged on to Gaia and it was exactly like neopets... I mean everything was the same. It was one of those dreams that feels real. You know the ones... Well when I woke up I logged on and half of me expected to see the gaia from my dream.
I once had a dream there was new salon hair but when I logged on this morning.. nothing. No new hair for naylian.. emo

Wheezing Pieslinger

Now I'm gonna think of lanzer singing when I listen to that song too D<

pshhh.
xD I dream about Gaia lots, especially if I stay up really late on Gaia x.X
Once I dreamed that my bedroom was my profile page, and my avatar was sleeping on top of my about me section x.X My friends were looking up at me and going "WTF?!"

Destitute Bibliophile

Yes, Gackt's voice is like velvet sex, but I just can't see Lanzer singing. He'll always just be... Lanzer to me. I laughed when I imagined him singing it. XD That makes me want to listen to Vanilla too. ;_;
I only have nightmares of getting hacked. D:

Oh god, I hope Lanzer sees this topic.
I'd laugh so hard.
Mmmmm, Gackt. heart

Only HYDE has a sexier voice.

Most of my Gaia dreams rotate around being ridiculously rich, even though I don't spend my waking Gaia time focusing on that.

EDIT: I have a mental image of Lanzer doing the Kirin Coffee Fire commercial.

Dapper Conversationalist

3,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
Alybrylla

I'd laugh so hard.

I don't think he replies to many GCD topics. xp

@Ran- Wow, velvet sex is a good way to describe it. surprised

@Matriss- WTF!? That's hilarious. xd

EDIT: Oh, by the way, watch this one. It's so obvious he's reading from a card.
RanMinamino
Yes, Gackt's voice is like velvet sex, but I just can't see Lanzer singing. He'll always just be... Lanzer to me. I laughed when I imagined him singing it. XD That makes me want to listen to Vanilla too. ;_;

I'd say vanilla sex, myself.

@Cid: You mean you've never seen Gackt's prodigious and hilarious commercial acting career!? eek That's only the tip of the iceberg.
I've had dreams I was playing Gaia. I just dream I'm posting, though, nothing unusual.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Cid High-Wind
Alybrylla

I'd laugh so hard.

I don't think he replies to many GCD topics. xp

@Ran- Wow, velvet sex is a good way to describe it. surprised

@Matriss- WTF!? That's hilarious. xd

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.

You could always ask him to record himself singing on those Admin question threads. I'd love to see the whole Gaian Staff singing, which they will use to compile a CD to be sold in the Gaia Store ninja

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image

My last web based dream meshed Gaia, GuildWars, canable pixel people and being squashed by a flesh golem.
One of my Gaia Stories is based off a weird dream I had. I logged on and Gaia was completely pirate themed eek and you could buy these weird potions from the NPCs that transformed you...and first I turned into a zombie...and then my avatar suddenly looked unspeakably angry. It was bizarre and creepy s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff