Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
iandragon30
Hassli
iandragon30

I don't think I ever was above 4 at any time... I got close but I think you're right and people may have down voted us at the last minute since I ended at 3.59...
we should have down voted them

I was going to at one point but it just didn't seem right so I didn't. *shrugs* Ehh I guess I felt like being a good sport since I was doing so well.
Obviously they weren't good sports.

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
Hassli
iandragon30

I was going to at one point but it just didn't seem right so I didn't. *shrugs* Ehh I guess I felt like being a good sport since I was doing so well.

Well something had to happen since I was around 3.79 when I had checked before and to drop so drastically something along those lines had to happen.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
iandragon30
Hassli
iandragon30

Well something had to happen since I was around 3.79 when I had checked before and to drop so drastically something along those lines had to happen.
Fort awhile I was 3.82. :/

It'sd kind of crummy.

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
HatsuHikari
iandragon30
Placed 9th in the arena with my grombie. surprised

☆☆☆
User Image
Congratulations! C:

I'm glad at least one of us placed. whee Exciting hehe. I think I ended up somewhere in the 20s-30s. *shrugs*

☾☾☾

Yeah I kind of wish we could see how everyone did not just the top 10.
Btw I voted for your entry this week as well it is lovely. emotion_yatta

Lunatic

iandragon30
Hassli
iandragon30

I was so busy playing dark souls 2 that I didn't even check before I went to bed last night so I may have dropped a bunch as well. sweatdrop I kinda wish you guys had placed as well but I know that almost all the people I recommended liked every one that we entered. emotion_yatta
I went from 3.7 to 3.5 between midnight and 3 am here. :/

I don't think I ever was above 4 at any time... I got close but I think you're right and people may have down voted us at the last minute since I ended at 3.59...

☆☆☆
User Image
I think most people that place don't even get a 4... The scores end up being around 3.7-3.8 and occasionally they are closer to 4, but there are literally so many downvoters compared to a few years ago... ;<

☾☾☾

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
Hassli
iandragon30

It'sd kind of crummy.

Ehh it happens. At least it was fun! We may have to do this again sometime with a different theme!

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
iandragon30
Hassli
iandragon30

It'sd kind of crummy.

Ehh it happens. At least it was fun! We may have to do this again sometime with a different theme!
I would like that classified_diedrich

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
HatsuHikari
iandragon30
Hassli
iandragon30

I was so busy playing dark souls 2 that I didn't even check before I went to bed last night so I may have dropped a bunch as well. sweatdrop I kinda wish you guys had placed as well but I know that almost all the people I recommended liked every one that we entered. emotion_yatta

☆☆☆
User Image
I think most people that place don't even get a 4... The scores end up being around 3.7-3.8 and occasionally they are closer to 4, but there are literally so many downvoters compared to a few years ago... ;<

☾☾☾

It's not like the first place prize is that much in terms of gold right now since the market is so bad... I figured it would be the opposite since with the market out of whack the arena would be a perfect place to get constructive criticism and feedback.

Lunatic

iandragon30
HatsuHikari
iandragon30
Placed 9th in the arena with my grombie. surprised

☆☆☆
User Image
Congratulations! C:

I'm glad at least one of us placed. whee Exciting hehe. I think I ended up somewhere in the 20s-30s. *shrugs*

☾☾☾

Yeah I kind of wish we could see how everyone did not just the top 10.
Btw I voted for your entry this week as well it is lovely. emotion_yatta

☆☆☆
User Image
Oh thank you for voting! whee
We should do another group entry if the chance arises! emotion_yatta

☾☾☾

Lunatic

iandragon30
HatsuHikari
iandragon30
Hassli
iandragon30

☆☆☆
User Image

☾☾☾

It's not like the first place prize is that much in terms of gold right now since the market is so bad... I figured it would be the opposite since with the market out of whack the arena would be a perfect place to get constructive criticism and feedback.

☆☆☆
User Image
Yeah, I don't know how it's gotten so bad. My last entry in 2008 had 100 comments and over 300 ratings... Guess the arena isn't as popular as before. sad It's kinda sad, because I think it's just a lot of fun entering.

☾☾☾

Lavish Ladykiller

How do you check your final ranking?

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
iandragon30

Congratulations on placing. That sounded way more positive in my head.

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
XinYunMei
iandragon30

Congratulations on placing. That sounded way more positive in my head.
Thanks! I doubt I would have placed without your guys support!In the end though I did it more for the fun of it than the chance to win. xd

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
iandragon30
Thanks! I doubt I would have placed without your guys support!In the end though I did it more for the fun of it than the chance to win. xd

Glad to hear you had fun at least then. And I was happy to help.

Lavish Ladykiller

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces