30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Username: Shrimp_Man
Species: Werewolf or Human if you want to be technical. whee
Likes: Harry Potter, specifically Professor Severus Snape. Sherlock Holmes, any and all adaptations, not just BBC!Sherlock.
Dislikes: Haters. Seriously, I don't give a ******** what you ship, watch, or don't watch. Just don't hate on anyone for what they like.
Bio: First off, I'm a woman. I just prefer playing as guys on games/avatar sites. I'm born and raised in Southern California and never lived more than 20 miles from my first home. I'm single. I have been on Gaia for 9 years this November.

That good Yeata?

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Sounds good to me, Shrimpie. :3

I should be sending everyone a PM with the username and pw of our contest mule soonish. I hope to have the thread up by Wednesday. We're basically just waiting on graphics to post it. :3

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man

Likes: Harry Potter, specifically Professor Severus Snape. Sherlock Holmes, any and all adaptations, not just BBC!Sherlock.
Dislikes: Haters. Seriously, I don't give a ******** what you ship, watch, or don't watch. Just don't hate on anyone for what they like.
Bio: First off, I'm a woman. I just prefer playing as guys on games/avatar sites. I'm born and raised in Southern California and never lived more than 20 miles from my first home. I'm single. I have been on Gaia for 9 years this November.

That good Yeata?

I should be sending everyone a PM with the username and pw of our contest mule soonish. I hope to have the thread up by Wednesday. We're basically just waiting on graphics to post it. :3

Okie dokie. I'll probably put my event outfit on sometime around then too.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Shrimp_Man
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man

That good Yeata?

Sounds good. We'll do a little bit of a pre-event party but it will be really minor :3

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man
Yeata Zi
Shrimp_Man

That good Yeata?

Sounds good. We'll do a little bit of a pre-event party but it will be really minor :3

I figure by putting it on early, if there's any adjustments I want to make, it'll be done before the event actually starts. Like, I have an Antipathy I can add now that I didn't have when I made the avatar back in January.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
It's gonna be good

Lavish Ladykiller

Good because this is my training for easter.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Gumby Ningata
Are you helping to run the easter thread?

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
If no one steps up I will try. I am not going to lie. E-Corp has started to head downhill ever since you left. Easter is coming and that is its time to shine so that is what I am focusing on.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
If no one steps up I will try. I am not going to lie. E-Corp has started to head downhill ever since you left. Easter is coming and that is its time to shine so that is what I am focusing on.
Good luck, dear heart.

If you need help, I am very much so willing to help out.

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Good luck, dear heart.

Thank you so much.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Good luck, dear heart.

Thank you so much.
Of course. I didn't quit because of E-Corpers. I don't want you dudes to fail. I believe in you!

Lavish Ladykiller

Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Yeata Zi
Gumby Ningata
Good luck, dear heart.

Thank you so much.
Of course. I didn't quit because of E-Corpers. I don't want you dudes to fail. I believe in you!
I know and thank you.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Qyp

Gumby Ningata

Shrimp_Man

Stop Dont Believin

Hey guys! Thanks again for volunteering to help out! You are awesome!

We're setting up the thread now. (Go ahead and subscribe to it if you don't mind)

I'm going to be sending you the log on information for LabTech 360. She has access to the avatar contest, art contest, and flash space screenshot contest posts. These are going to be the posts I need you to help update. I'll be doing it as well, so don't worry. Hopefully with all of us working on it together it won't be too much of a chore.

The way I expect it to work is people will PM you an entry, you will then quote their entry and post it in the proper contest post. It's not too difficult. We're working under the assumption that if you read a PM you are dealing with it (if that makes sense, all unread PMs are still up for updates).

If any of you are interested in doing the Quote the Grunny contests, I have prizes to send you. But you don't have to do it if you don't want to. :3 Alternatively if you want to run a trivia contest or something silly, you can message me with your idea and I will see about getting you funding. ^^

Past that, make sure you're all sciencey looking, but we still have a few days until Sunday. If you want to look over the thread and make sure it looks correct to you, that's fine too XD

Thanks again! You guys are great!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
FYI: You guys are totally allowed and encouraged to enter contests and participate as much as you like.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

The thread looks good! Subscribed and I read through the entire thing. xD

Clarification though, the entries that are pm'd. Are they pm'd to the mule or to us? I'm pretty sure they go to the mule, but your info here was a little ambiguous. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces