Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

We are currently taking new membership for our guild. We are looking for active people to come and join us.

We several sub forums
Our Main Forum - Contest, Banners, Brithdays, Announcements, etc... all located here
Chatterbox and Bumping Here - Great place to spam and chat all you want to in.
Support Groups and Help - Technical and personal problems discussed here
Creative Corner -- Freedom to express self through art, writing, and other ways appropriate on Gaia
Entertainment for Everybody -- Discuss what you find entertaining here smile
Charity in the Process --- Need help with getting that special item or avatar ask for help here from your fellow Insomnia Members
Fitness Health and Well Being --- Talk about anything health related here smile
World Events, Fantasy and More all Here --- Discuss what is going on in the world and fantasy creatures and myths in here
Recipe Center -- Perfect place to share and find recipes and other foodies
Resource Center and Libery -- Discuss and share favorite books and other resources that you know about in here.

Plus we always have at least 5 contest a month in play that have great prizes to win and we have a raffle every month that is up and running where you have all month long to purchase tickets for a chance of winning the item for grabs. Both start the 1st of the month and end the last day of the month. So you have a month to try to win.

Contest Normal Include
A Raffle
A TekTek Contest
Random Number Contest
Dice Contest

Future Contest
booty grabbing log contest --- when we have enough people that want to share their fish tanks with us in our booty grab thread. We will start a booty grab log contest as well.

MistyMary24 is the active guild captain since Sammy is normally never on. Misty can answer any and all questions dealing with the guild and handles any issues that may arise. She also handles the guild mule account MistyMarria24. If you ever want to donate please send the donations to MistyMarria24 so that the funds can be used for the guild.

We have a week long Valentines Day Event Starting February 14, 2013 and running through February 21, 2013. Should be fun with great prizes and entertainment for all to enjoy.

Plus in the near future we are looking at having a role playing forum back open to the public.

So come on in and make us your new home smile
You can find the link in my signature smile
No membership fee to join and all are welcomed here

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Crew Members for Insomnia

MistyMary24 --- Active Guild Captian
MistyMarria24 --- Active Guild Mule
LadyMoon24 --- MistyMary24 Mule
-AvalonChristopher- --- Helping both behind the scenes and in front of the scene
WolfdeHeartless
greeness
Jin the Shadow Wolf

In March or April I will be Taking Applications for a Few More Crew Members. If you join today you have a chance when I open up the hiring crew to get into a new crew postion.
One of the crew positions will be for role playing. So join today and let me see you active and knowing what is going on and you might get a crew position in the guild in the future. smile So come and join us and prove you are worth the crew position.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Questions and Answers for the Guild Located Here

Q1. Is the guild a private guild?
A1. No we are a public guild and we accept applications all the time. Feel free to apply to join us

Q2. Who is the Guild Captain?
A2. The Guild Captain is MistyMary24 and she is on nearly all time to answer questions and help out where she can. Our old guild Captain Sammy seems to never come on and is inactive so MistyMary24 stepped up to the plate and started to run the guild and clean it up so members can have fun and enjoy their selves.

Q3. Can I add the guild captain as my friend?
A3. Yes you can do this. She encourages you to add you as your friend so that she is easy to get hold of. Plus if you like to booty grab you will receive a message from her when you are on telling you that her main tank, mule tank, or the guild mule tank she operates is glowing so you do not miss out on the grab and the option to bump her back up to the top.

Q4. Are there membership dues?
A4. No due fees are needed to enter the guild or while in the guild. Though you are encouraged when you can to donate to the guild to help keep the funds up and items for the guild coming in.

Q5. If I want to donate to the guild who or where do I send the donation?
A5. All donations go to MistyMarria24 the guild mule. This is a mule account that MistyMary24 has just for the guild Insomnia. She uses all donations to fund the contest and events that guild is hosting at any time.

Q6. What if the guild mule does not want to take my trade than what?
A6. Contact MistyMary24 and tell her this is the issue. She will get the issue fixed ASAP and she will take your donation and transfer it using her mule account LadyMoon24 if needed be.

Q7. I love to role play. Do you have role playing sub-forum?
A7. At the moment we do not have a role playing sub-forum but are looking for somebody that understands how to role play and has the time and patient to run one in the guild. When we find this person we will re-open a role playing sub-forum for the guild members to partake in.

Q8. Is there room for promotion?
A8. Yes there is room to be promoted in the guild. If you are active and on all the time and MistyMary24 sees you fit you might be asked to join the crew one of these days. Misty is looking for active members that can handle the responsibility of being a crew member.

Q9. I love to Booty Grab and have my tank in a thread where others can grab it as well. Do you offer this feature?
A9. Yes we do offer booty grabbing in Insomnia. The guild Captain MistyMary24 is also an avid Booty Grabber and has added a text version for guild members tanks.

Q10. Do you have a Booty Grab Contest going?
A10. Not at the moment but we are looking for guild members that are avid booty grabbers that would like to get involved in one in the near future. We are taking and making a longer list of guild members tanks right now. So in the near future we will have this feature.

Q11. When my tank is added to the Main Text Thread for Booty Grabbing where do i find this and does it get added else where?
A11. You can find the main Booty Grab Text Thread in the Main Chat area. And yes your tank will also be added to MistyMary24 private glow thread. If you wish to visit her private glow thread just click the link in my signature that says MistyMary24 Glow Thread.

Q12. What if I do not want to join the guild but still want my tank added to MistyMary24 Glow Thread is this possible?
A12. Yes it is possible. All you have to do is go to the link in my signature and than in the list of tanks at the bottom there is a link to an application forum for tanks to be added solely to my glow thread. Fill it Out and MistyMary24 will get to it ASAP.

Q13. Do you have announcements of what is going on in the guild? If so when and how often are they released?
A13. Yes MistyMary24 releases an announcement about every week with what is taking place and what is going on in the guild. She tries to feel it with everything and anything that needs to be discussed or announced. Who winners are in contest, birthdays, and much more. Special Events as well are always announced in the weekly newsletter.

When more questions arise I will add them here and answers as well. Please feel free to ask questions and visit the guild.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Reserved for More Questions and Answers

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Announcement of Special Events through the Guild Insomnia

February 14-21, 2013
Valentine Week Long Event

Contest and Prizes and a place to socialize and talk with others that may or may not have a valentine. Should be tons of fun and a way to meet other Insomnia Members as well.

This event will take place in the guild Insomnia and is a great way to meet us at Insomnia. This event is going to last for entire week and it will I am hoping that others that are out in the forums will find there way into the guild to learn more about the guild Insomnia.

Plus it is also going to have different contest throughout the week and chances to receive random items throughout the event.

So please come and check us out smile

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Reserved for Future Announcements

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Special Insomnia Signatures for this Event

Here are some special Signatures to celebrate the Special Insomnia Event that Insomnia is hosting. Feel free to link us to your guild, profile, threads, in your signature and anywhere else you want to. We would love to you come and join our event and link us

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/insomnia/g.387657/][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/Gaia/Guild Banners/Insomnia/a838a2b5-6bfa-4141-82f2-f3a49462247d_zps87d28228.jpg[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/insomnia/g.387657/][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/Gaia/Guild Banners/Insomnia/6c717a31-e5aa-45f7-ad11-ae803b23aeec_zps2fc8bb31.jpg[/IMG][/url][/align]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/insomnia/g.387657/][align=center][IMG]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p636/MistyMary24/Insomnia/7f6addf9-1b84-402a-891c-0dba4d92fdb5_zpsfb8d8830.jpg[/IMG][/align][/url]

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
User Image

MistyMary24
Who Am I? I am the active guild captain at the guild Insomnia. I make sure that the guild is running smoothly along with my great crew. I am an energetic young woman that has put many hours in to get the guild to running order. I create all the contest while another crew members works on the games.

What do I do in the guild Insomnia? Well one of my roles is to make sure that the guild is working smoothly and to assign different task to the crew below me. Another one is to come out here and bring the guild event out to you guys so that you can learn more about us and come and join our guild's family

MistyMarria24
Who Am I? I am the guild Insomnia's active guild mule.

What Do I do in the guild? I take care of the guild's money and items. I am the guild's bank and I hand out all the prizes and in take in all the guild's donations.

Who owns me? I am owned by MistyMary24 who runs the guild.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points