Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,875 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
Ok folks I am getting married on gaia and plan on having a big wedding. I need help though. I need a preist and also guest to attend the wedding. Please help.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
You only have 7 posts, how could you possibly have found a Gaiawife in that short amount of time? But if you're not just yanking chain I'd be happy to officiate if we can work out the details. I've even done it before in my Egyptian Priestess garb.

5,875 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Gaian 50
I am in between rooms right now but I will try my best to explain. I have been on gaia over a year now. I met someone nice and sweet and I am very lonely and we dicided to get married on here. I am still setting up the where and when because I am trying to have it at my house but I need more gold to make my house bigger. Then I need to decorate but after that its just a matter of guest a preist or preistess and finding out when. On a unrelated topic star trek deep space nine was ok just as I said on my other post surprised anyone remembers it.
i hope u can be the preist for the wedding i appreciate it shellsmachine biggrin
Congrats! If you need help with the wedding ill be happy to help you out.

A fellow Gaian,
-MrGenuin-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas