Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agree?

yes. 0.34810126582278 34.8% [ 55 ]
I'm tired of these muther f*****' dishes in this muther f*****' sink! 0.65189873417722 65.2% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
< 1 2

Dammit, why must the agreeing people be called campaigners? >_<

I agree though. Signe me onto the list, but PLEASE change the "campaigners" part to something else.

EDIT: Boycott. This is a boycott, which is a mass refusal to purchass anything of a certain brand. People are called boycotters and pennypinchers. 3nodding xd
Wow, I didn't know it was so bad.
While I do agree that the price of sealeds need to go back down to 7k like they used to be, I also agree with the other people in this thread who are saying that having people not buy sealeds would make things worse because they are limited edition items and once they aren't really available anymore their prices go up.

Also, I still don't understand why you can't donate...

-teh darkcloud pirate wahmbulance

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
teh darkcloud
While I do agree that the price of sealeds need to go back down to 7k like they used to be, I also agree with the other people in this thread who are saying that having people not buy sealeds would make things worse because they are limited edition items and once they aren't really available anymore their prices go up.

Also, I still don't understand why you can't donate...

-teh darkcloud pirate wahmbulance
it would be nice if they went down to 3.5k where they used to be xp
Just send them money in the post you lazy wanker.
Saying that I do donate to get the items I can't really help you in that way but I don't sell the letters so I suppose that doesn help... I've had this same problem for a while... Most of the time I get two letters... one for me and one to give (yes give ie no money for me) away. After all this makes it fun for the people in my thread and I get to help out someone each month.

So in short I fully support what you're doing and I am one of the sellers (yes I do sell them when I have enough real funds to give more money).

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes you can donate with international money orders.

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. Find my soul and I'm yours forever." ~Anonymous
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[ No, you can't use my tribal images. ]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff