Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Running from October 20th - November 3rd

Standing outside an otherwise non descriptive building you hold a simple invite in your hand, it's a little black bat cut out on construction paper with the words; HBC Halloween Bash! written in a garish orange across the front. You had nothing better to do that night and so you decided to check it out yourself to see what all the fuss was about. Now standing outside staring at that little invite in your hand, feeling the paper slip in your sweaty palms you find you've suddenly have lost your nerve. Just as you might have turned to walk away the door swings open in silent invitation causing you to draw back and blink in surprise. Doors don't just open for themselves! Or did they? Curious now more than ever you slowly edge your way forward until you pass over the threshold and into a hallway with dim lighting and equally garish decorations in various hues of color.

Behind you the door quietly swings shut and audibly you swallow back your scream of terror before cautiously proceeding further until you reach a door at the end of the hall that reads, Cafe inside. As you shrug your shoulders and steel your nerves you cast one last glance over your shoulders before pushing open the door to reveal...a cafe. Hrm, well that was pretty anti climatic! Inwardly laughing at your overly active imagination you move easily through the tables and as you find a table up front your eyes fall upon the darken stage in the very center of the room. Sitting down you squint for a better look at the stage but just then a waitress blocks your view wanting to know what you'd like to have. Blushing for you hadn't noticed the waitress before you mumble out your order and draw your eyes up to her face which is beaming down at you good naturally as if you weren't the first customer she's dealt with today who failed to notice her. With a quick jot she informs you that your order will be out soon and you watch as she takes her leave, disappearing through a set of double doors you can only assume leads into the kitchen area.

Turning your head back around towards the stage for a second look, you're surprised to find the room has suddenly started to fill with artificial fog. As the fog thickens you can feel the chills dancing along your spine and you nearly leap out of your chair to flee when a spot light suddenly flashes center stage. Perplexed you remain seated just as a shadowy figure emerges into that light, those empty eye sockets appear to be scanning the crowd and you can swear you can almost feel the smile from behind the mask as those empty sockets land directly on you. A collective breath is held through the crowd as everyone waits in anticipation for the shadowy figure to speak...Seconds tick by, hours fly by, years fly by when suddenly the figure erupts into a fit of coughing that takes everyone aback.
"ACK! KILL THE FOG! KILL THE FOG!" A female voice suddenly booms as the figure on stage waves her hand in front of her face a few times to clear any lingering tendrils. Letting out the breath you hadn't realized you were holding you chuckle and turn just as the waitress returns with your drink. The waitress handing you your drink flashes a knowing smile before disappearing back into the crowd leaving you to watch the woman on stage as she repeatedly clears her throat.

"Oh, wow sorry about that folks!" The masked woman on stage apologizes and again you swear you can still feel that smile even though she's no longer looking at you. Intrigued you sit back as the woman continues on with her introduction of the place and who she is. Maybe coming tonight was worth it after all..
"Anyway, I'm your host for this event Miss Black. I and the HBC crew would like to welcome you to our very first Halloween Bash! We're all very excited and geared up for this thing, we've been planning for months now and anticipating it just as long. We all hope you enjoy it as much as we've enjoyed putting it together for you. So pull up a chair, order a drink, play some games, or chat with others at your leisure but please enjoy yourself and remember to tip your waiters and waitresses!"

It was short and to the point you had to give her credit for that much. The light suddenly winked back out and the figure on stage seemed to bleed back into the shadows before the lights all around fluttered to life illuminating the cafe and various other rooms in the place. As you look around you notice the other party goers but one in particular seems to catch your eye, the woman in black who you now know as Miss Black sits at the bar. As your eyes lock you swear once more she's wearing a sly grin as she raises her glass to you before turning away to down it's contents. Oh yes, coming here was indeed the right thing to do tonight.

Hello and welcome one and all to the HBC's first ever Halloween Bash! This bash certainly wouldn't have been possible without the wonderful people who donated their time and energy in helping run it but also to all those generous Gaians out there that contributed to us via funds/prizes to be given away during our contests. Click the link below for a list of the generous Gaians, thank you all again so much!
HBC Donor List

Here are the super nice people who have chosen to be associated with our group, please be so kind as to pop in and tell them hello. Let them know Miss Black sent you.

User Image

If you would like to be affiliated with the HBC please use the banner codes below to paste in your own thread, thank you. =)
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/hbc-s-halloween-bash-official-thread-dnp/t.93992205/][IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/9karrm.jpg[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/hbc-s-halloween-bash-official-thread-dnp/t.93992205/][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2lkxs1h.jpg[/img][/url]

Index
Introduction
Rules/Goody Bag/Misc
Yeata Zi's Cafe
Grave Robbing Game
Art Freebies
HBC After Dark
Coloring Contest
Dress Finnichu
Flash Space Party
Costume Contest
Gold Giveaway
Candy Horn Giveaway

Hardcore Muse

-Rules-
[x]Starting with the most obvious one, please be sure to follow the Gaia Tos.

[xx]Second obvious please adhere to the rules in our thread and contest rules.

[xxx]Light role playing is fine but please keep it clean!

[xxxx]Please refrain from mindless bumping. Chatter is both welcomed and encouraged.

[xxxxx]Most important of all please remain courtesy of others in this thread at all times and don't forget to tip your waiters/waitresses!

-Miscellaneous-
Did you have a Halloween anon gift you and would like to share the story or simply give thanks to your anon? Use the code listed below and I'll be sure to post your thanks here on the first page.

[quote="Mississippi Black Velvet] [/quote]
Your Username:
Anon user name:
Anon message:
Your thank you message:

Your Username: Mississippi Black Velvet
Anon Username: GCD Anon
Anon Message:The doors to the cafÃ& slowly open you hear a distant sound of people discussing Gino and where he might be, somewhat aggressive yelling about the economy, and the smell of a lot of dirty spoons.
You turn to look about but see no one and as you return to look at the doorway sitting in front of you is a nice cup of tea. Thinking it's an order left to go out you inspect it then see your name tagged to the side of the cup along with a message.
"Thank you for hosting such a wonderful get together it's a pleasure to stalk it"
Your thank you message: Thank you so much GCD Anon for my pumpkin drink and your kind words. <333

Your Username: Vannequin
Anon user name: GCD Anon
Anon message: Your mind is suddenly flooded with thoughts about the plot and items it's all so much that you close your eyes or a minute when you open them you find a pumpkin sitting in front of you with a note attached
"Just a beginning to my happy Halloween celebrations have some fun!"
Your thank you message: Thank you anon! Looks like pumpkin roll shall be on the menu today. Huehuehue emotion_dowant

Your Username: Pixitella
Anon message:
Quote:

The cafe has been fun you've been drinking and watching the participants of the contest Miss Velvet has been a wonderful host and all the maids cheery and helpful. You pick up on sound of a conversation discussing the current happenings in the gaia world and turn to see a figure who at first reminds you of Jack himself until you notice the figure is 1 not blowing things up and 2 smiling at you cheerfully you return the smile somewhat self consciously and focus back on your table until you see a package with your name on it with a card that reads: "You're dressed fabulously I just thought you'd like some whimsical"

Your thank you message:

Your Username: Ariacotal
Anon message:
Quote:
You've had a long night but serving the patrons of the cafe is what you love to do! As you approach a figure you thought at first could be Jack himself you notice this little pumpkin is smaller and friendlier before you can get a word out you feel a tap on your shoulder apologizing you turn round to see a package at your feet with a card that reads "Thank you but I don't need anything" perplexed you set the package on an empty table near by to address the figure you were approaching but they're gone

Your thank you message: Thank you so much! heart heart

-Miss Black's Goody Bag Contest-

If you happened to have joined us for the HBC VDAY event then you're already familiar with my game. If not allow me then to explain how one plays Goody Bag.

Goody Bag: How to
Throughout the day you'll see me post the words Goody Bag, be the first three people to quote me and win a prize! Simple, non?

Rules of Goody Bag
[x]You're only eligible for the first place prize once a day. Please no mules, I will be checking.

[xx]If you've already quoted me once in the span of the day and won first place you're only eligible then for second place.

[xxx]Prizes will be sent via trade so please keep an eye out. At the end of the day unclaimed trades will be cancelled and you'll no longer be eligible for your prize package.

Prize tiers
[1st place] - 4 mystery items or a mystery bundle

[2nd place] - 3 mystery items or a mystery bundle

[3rd place] - 2 mystery items or a mystery bundle

Goody Bag Winners
Can be found here.

Index
Introduction
Rules/Goody Bag/Misc
Yeata Zi's Cafe
Grave Robbing Game
Art Freebies
HBC After Dark
Coloring Contest
Dress Finnichu
Flash Space Party
Costume Contest
Gold Giveaway
Candy Horn Giveaway

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Good day! And welcome to our Maid Cafe! My name is Yeata Zi, and I am in charge of the hospitality portion of the Heart Break Cafe! We have provided many spooky themed drinks and pastries for you to enjoy during our event! Our maids and butlers are very eager to serve you! So, take a seat and enjoy your stay!

Drinks
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Hot Apple Cider
Mexican Pumpkin Punch
The Ghost of Earl Grey Tea
Chai Tea
Zombie Green Tea
Black (DEATH!) Coffee (You can add cream and sugar)
Mocha
Latte
Cappuccino
Hot Cocoa

Pastries and Desserts

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
Popcorn Balls
Pumpkin Cheesecake
Pumpkin Pie Parfait
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Caramel Apple
Maple-Cinnamon Spider Web (Funnel cake)
Buttery Croissant
Spice Caramel Muffin
Cinnamon Bun
Tiramisu
Monster Cupcakes (available in any flavor)
Key Lime Pie
Chocolate Mousse
Strawberry, Banana, and Chocolate Crepe

Hot Soups
Witch's Brew Chicken Noodle Soup
Bloody Mary Tomato Soup
Roasted Garlic (Vampire Killer) Soup
Broccoli Cheddar
New England Clam Chowder

[align=center][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/14juhag.gif[/IMG]
[size=24][b]I [color=orange]W[/color]O[color=orange]U[/color]L[color=orange]D[/color] L[color=orange]I[/color]K[color=orange]E[/color] T[color=orange]O[/color] O[color=orange]R[/color]D[color=orange]E[/color]R[color=orange]![/color][/size][/b]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q80dis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q80dis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q80dis.jpg[/IMG]

[b][color=orange]Drink:[/color] [/b]
[b]Dessert:[/b]
[b][color=orange]Soup:[/color][/b]

[IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q80dis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q80dis.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q80dis.jpg[/IMG]

[b][size=24]T[color=orange]H[/color]A[color=orange]N[/color]K [color=orange]Y[/color]O[color=orange]U[/color]![/size][/b]
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/14juhag.gif[/IMG][/align]

If you are interested in joining our ranks as a staff member, please apply here. Staff members work hard to keep our guests happy by serving them food or drink when they come in.

Maids
    Yeata Zi
    Gumby Ningata
    HatsuHikari
    Danderest
    Ariacotal
    XDream3
    Ridley Starsmore
    Odd Cinderella
    Memoirii
    Cocoskitten

Butlers
    Jayce Reinhardt
    Freaque of Nature
    Madam Ace
    XinYunMei
    Davidicus Von Helson
    ScytheAidenRyu
    Yen Quest
    Vannequin

Barista
    Jisen Meizuki

No. 1 Best Bunn Waitress

Finni

We will recognize seven of our best Maids and Butlers at the end of the event. The top two best maids (as chosen by your Boss, me) will be given a Maid for You bundle each, while five others will get one rig each.

Top Maid:
    Ariacotal

Top Butler:
    Jisen Meizuki

Honorable Mentions:
    Madam Ace
    Odd Cinderella
    Davidicus Von Helson
    XinYunMei
    Gumby Ningata

The rest of the staff did a wonderful job, but I just wanted to recognize these staff members for going above and beyond the requirements!

We invite our patrons to fill out Comment Cards to remark on their time in our quaint little cafe. Please mention what butlers and maids have been kind to you as well as favorite aspects of our services. This will help us offer better hospitality in the future. We will also be taking ideas for our next big event. Head over and give your opinion now! Anyone can fill out a comment card whether they are a valued customer or working in our event.

Fill out your card here.

By filling out a comment card, you will be automatically entered into a raffle to win our Halloween HBC Prize Package!

The Prize package contains:
    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dead Hellraiser

You find yourself nearing a table covered in small cupcake liners filled with... Dirt? That can't be sanitary. Rubbing your eyes, you step closer, only to smell chocolate. The dirt isn't dirt at all, but rather a mix of chocolate cake and cookie crumbs. As you get a closer examination of the table, you notice that the cupcake liners all have a candy tombstone on the far end and a plastic shovel set beside them.

"Come to give it a try?" A voice asks. You jump and look up from the booth and at the woman who spoke. Thin and pale, your first thought screams vampire, until she smiles and you quickly dismiss that. As you get a closer look, you see she's dressed in dark clothes and is holding a skull(which you hope is fake) of some unknown animal in her arms.

"It's easy, all you do is pick your grave, and dig in. Inside is a prize ticket, which you can give to me and I'll give you a prize. Every grave has a ticket, but there are limited graves." Her smile is midly unnerving, and you can't help but resist shuddering. The woman seems oddly familiar with graves, and the dead, as if this is more than a game to her.

"So are you ready?"

How To Play

This is a dice game. You roll two 8-sided dice (Post action, roll dice, 8-sided and 2 dice) and quote me, and I'll send you the prize corresponding that number. (The list is being kept private, but I'll post the prizes as they've been won.) If the numbers you get have already been rolled, the prize for that has been claimed. You may roll once a day until you win a prize. (Rolling once per day is in the event of rolling an empty grave, and there is a limit of one prize per person.)

EDIT: Disclaimer: Roughly one third to one half of the prizes are cats.

Empty Graves (Prizes already claimed):

4,4 - Jekyll's Morality
6,2 - Bogie
8,7 - Zombie Buddy
5,7 - Pepper the Cat
1,1 - Valiant the Exotic Shorthair Cat
4,7 - Lulu the Cornish Rex Cat
5,2 - Blight the Undead
1,2 - Cream Cornish Rex Cat
8,8 - 1 billion gold mythrill coin
7,6 - [Animal] October Witch
2,3 - Dark Omen
8,1 - Peanut the Baby Lion
6, 5 - Drowned Admiral
6,1 - Manticore Plush
4,8 - SDPlus #318 Dr. Isaac
5,1 - 100 mil mythrill coin
2,6 - Princess Bird
5,8 - Astra: Phantom Footprints
8,5 - Cook Note

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Welcome to the Halloween Bash art freebie give away! This freebie giveaway is fairly informal as artists will be giving out free avatar and character art during the course of this thread, to whomever suits their fancy, catches their eye, makes them smile or anyone they just happen to want to give art to. There is no real criteria you have to meet to qualify for art as all artists are drawn to different types of avatars and users.

However, if you want to make sure you get noticed by the freebie artists, please use one of the forms below to get our attention! Using a form does not ensure you will get art--but since there will be plenty of people in the thread who don't want art, posting the form just means we'll know as soon as we see your post that you definitely are interested! If you're requesting art of your original character, definitely use the form below so we know you're specifically wanting character art rather than avatar art.

And always remember that participating in the thread, hanging around, chatting and generally getting involved in the event is the best way for anyone to notice you and draw you.

[align=center][URL=http://s213.photobucket.com/user/eshkenazi/media/AviArtBanner.png.html][IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/eshkenazi/AviArtBanner.png~original[/IMG][/URL]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Avatar images:[/b] (optional-include up to three if you want something other than your current avatar)[/align]

Original Character Request:
[align=center]
[URL=http://s213.photobucket.com/user/eshkenazi/media/Characterartbanner.png.html][IMG]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/eshkenazi/Characterartbanner.png~original[/IMG][/URL]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character references:[/b] (please include small thumbnails or links, no massive images please!)[/align]

Want to be listed as one of our official artists?

That's great! We'll be accepting volunteers right up until the end of the event. Just send Strawberry a PM and she will add you to the list--be sure to link to samples if you'd like people to get a feel for what kind of art you're offering. You do not have to be on the list to draw art for people. Anyone is totally welcome to jump in whenever they want. The list is just a way for thread participants to know who the official artists happen to be.

Thread Artists:

~StrawberryZombie~
~X~ ~X~ ~X~~X~

~Kuyusi~
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Lavish Ladykiller

Heart Break Cafe After Dark is the place to be after 8 PM EST Late at night after the kids are in bed the freaks, the creeps, and the just plain sexy come out to play. So bust out your sexiest non ToS breaking avi and join in the fun that is Heart Break Cafe After Dark.

Heart Break Cafe Pageant
Come one come all. Join us for a rousing pageant to pick out the best of the best, the cutest of the cute, the sexest of the sexy, and the maidest of the cafe. We are looking to determine who is the going to be Mr and Ms Heart Break Cafe for the Halloween event.

There will be a female and a male winner
Prizes include: The Fool's Hatter, Offering Arms, Golden Puppeteer, Belligerent Oni and many more

Rounds:
Round one: Why should you be Mr/Ms HBC
Round two: Your best HBC Maid/Butler avi (Save your avi to another site like Photobucket and give the link)
Round three: Show us your talent. I can be writing, Drawing, or anything that you think you excel at. (If you have questions about what to use feel free to ask the judges.)
Round four: Show us your After Dark spirit with your best After Dark Monster Maid avi.
Final round: Each finalist will be asked a set of questions to answer.

How to enter:
[quote="Gumby Ningata"][/quote]
I WOUlD LIKE TO ENTER!!!
Username: (Your username)
Why do you think you should be Mr/Ms HBC After Dark: (Please no more than a paragraph.)

Please post your entries in this thread: Entries

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome to the HBC Coloring Contest where you have the potential of winning some lovely items just by enjoying the age old pastime of coloring! Coloring is a fun activity all ages can enjoy~ I still color in coloring books today. Want to participate? It's simple! Download the Pumpkin Coloring Page and either submit a traditional coloring, a digital coloring, or both.

Download the Pumpkin Coloring Page
Pumpkin lineart created by XDream3. PDF designed & created by Arlette Mori.

There are two categories to submit entries: Digital & Traditional. You can submit one entry per category. That's right: You have two chances to win a prize!

BONUS GOLD GIVEAWAY: The first 10 users who post a selfie of themselves posing with their colored pumpkin will receive 1 billion gold!

Grand Prize Winner
Pixitella - Entry

1 Grand Prize Winner Will Receive...
Spice the Pumpkitten + Offering Arms + 1 October 2014 Sealed Envelope

5 Traditional Coloring Winners Will Receive....
1 October 2014 Sealed Envelope

5 Traditional Coloring Runners Up Will Receive....
A Mystery Prize!

5 Digital Coloring Winners Will Receive.....
1 October 2014 Sealed Envelope

5 Digital Coloring Runners Up Will Receive....
A Mystery Prize!

Disclaimer
This is not an official contest held by Gaia Interactive. Gaia Interactive is not liable for prize delivery. Any questions regarding the HBC Pumpkin Coloring Contest can be sent to Arlette Mori.

Coloring Contest Rules
1. By participating in this contest you agree to Gaia Online's ToS. Sexually Explicit and/or otherwise graphic submissions are not allowed.

2. Send all contest submissions to "Arlette Purrri" with the subject line "HBC Coloring Contest." You may enter only once per category (Digital or Traditional).
3. Contest begins 12:01AM CST 10/20/2014. Submissions will be accepted until 11:59PM CST 10/30/2014. Winners will be announced 10/31/2014. Prizes will be sent out no later than 11/01/2014.

4. Have fun! This is a coloring contest after all. You are encouraged to share your entries in the thread.

Bonus Gold Giveaway Rules
1. By participating in this contest you agree to Gaia Online's ToS. Sexually Explicit and/or otherwise graphic submissions are not allowed.

2. Quote "Arlette Mori" and include a link or image to your selfie submission. Spoiler tags are encouraged for larger images.

3. Only one selfie submission per user for the bonus gold giveaway, however, you are encouraged to post most selfies. It is Halloween after all!

4. Giveaway period lasts until 11:59PM CST 10/31/2014 or until ten (10) submissions have been received.

Bloodthirsty Bunny

Design a Halloween costume for Finnichu!
The best outfit will be made into a freebie item. There may be multiple winners!

Winner will be chosen on Oct 30th 11:59 PM PST and the freebie will be available for Halloween Oct 31st.

User Image
^ CLICK HERE ^
Happy Halloween!!
Congrats to the winners Vannequin, Pixitella, Loveparody, TheMainCharacter1, and minghii!!

Thank you to everyone for participating!! emotion_kirakira

Please use the following template:

Fill out the blanks with your username and a name for your costume! To submit, quote Finni in this thread only with your submission! All entries will be compiled in this post, so if you don't see your entry here by October 30th, it was not received. ; A ; If that happens, please send your submission in a PM to Finni!

Here is a sample:

Judging criteria will be based on creativity! Finnichu has a very small body, so think about what will work best on her tiny body but still be innovative and cute!

Please limit 2 entries per person!

Best of luck to everyone and thanks for your patience!! emotion_kirakira

Entries:

Yeata Zi

Ridley Starsmore

My second entry...I couldn't draw with the template. Because it's a sort of hidden pose story!

Regular standing pose is Finni-chu holding a trick or treat bucket.
Kneel and you have 'chu buried under a mountain of candy! (You want ALL the candy...what ever you say, lil' bunny! crying )
Turn around and it's 'chu! Attacking the candy pile with the standard Grunny 'Death From Above!" attack!
Turned and kneeling gets you the flopped over, surrounded by wrappers, "I can't believe I ate the whole thing' pose.

Rhea Byrne

User Image

Arlette Mori

Entry #2

Princess Finni!

Lirilei

User Image

lilloulou

Meushi

User Image

dragonmonkey
User Image

*Theme/Creation Disclaimer: Those are gloves on the feet.

Vannequin

Pixitella

Entry One:
User Image

Entry Two:
User Image

TheMainCharacter1

Here's my entry.
User Image

Just in case we can have a hidden pose...
I was thinking of Finnichu holding the needle like a wand while tangled up in thread. She has a shocked expression on her face because the spell she was casting back-fired on her.

Freaque of Nature

User Image

Vannequin

Yeata Zi

Loveparody

TheMainCharacter1

2nd entry heart
User Image

Go with her if you want to live!

minghii

User Image
yes those are candy corn ears and leggings. or socks. or boots. idk. preferable boots

Jisen Meizuki

User Image

Bunthulhu
Entry #1!
..Just the first idea that came to mind.. emotion_sweatdrop
User Image

Entry #2!
User Image
Puff sleeves! ^o^
[Lol, what r brooms? I trust you to make it look nice, Finni. <3]

Hidden pose, if possible:
User Image
Appears in arm poses {ba} {ab} & {bb} for both human & animal.

Meushi

User Image

Also known as See Ya Later Space Bunny!

Jisen Meizuki

User Image

vero14_70

lilloulou
Finni

My colors were limited; the yellow should actually be some cream while I'd like a periwinkle for the blue. On the hat, the pin is a carrot with a green feather. Feel free to change the colors slightly if needed smile

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Towns Meet Up Schedule and Themes
Click Here For a Time Zone Converter
Thursday, October 23rd 6-8 pm EST Monster Mash
Sunday, October 26th 6-8 pm EST Masquerade
Wednesday, October 29th 6-8 pm EST Trick or Treat
Saturday, November 1st 3-6 pm EST Heart Break Cafe Send Off

Easiest Way to Get to the Party Guide

1. Add me, Hassli, as a friend. (Click Here to do that)
2. Open Towns 2.
3. Click on your Towns Smart Phone.
4. Choose the Friends Icon
5. Choose Hassli
6. Choose Transport.
7. Welcome to the Party!

Monster Mash
Date and Time: Thursday, October 23rd 6-8 pm EST
Theme: Monster Mash! Please show up dressed in your best monster, demon or spook outfit! Then, expect to party!
Example Avatars: Something monstrous!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Directions: Go to towns 2. Type "Go to hell" in the chat box. Viola! Welcome to Hell!

Masquerade
Date and Time: Sunday, October 26th 3-6 pm EST
Theme: Masquerade. A formal event, please show up dressed in your best fancy clothing. Don't forget the mask!
Example Avatars:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Directions: Towns 2, go up, enter the mansion! Images to come to give you a better idea.
CANCELLED BECAUSE NO ONE SHOWED UP.

Trick or Treat
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 29th 6-8 pm EST
Theme: Classic Trick or treat outfits! What would your avatar wear out for trick or treat night? Don't forget your candy pail!
Directions:Show up in towns!

Heart Break Cafe Send Off

Date and Time: Satuday, November 1st 3-6 pm EST
Theme: Cafe Send Off!
Avatar Examples: Just dress in your best Cafe outfit! You can be the sensitive artist, enjoying a latte or the Maid makign sure everyone is enjoying their drinks!
Directions: THE CAFE ON GAMBINO ISLE!

Contest

Best Theme Screen Shot. One for each of the four nights. If you can't make it, but still want to head to towns to take a screen shot of your souped up avatar, I will take it! Prize goes to submitter of screen shot.

PLEASE POST SCREEN SHOTS HERE.

Winners

Monster Mash:
Davidicus Von Helson
User Image

Masquerade:
Bunthulhu
User Image

Trick or Treat:
Bunthulhu
User Image

HBC Send Off:
Yeata Zi
User Image

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Welcome to the HBC Halloween Costume Contest hosted by yours truly! I'm excited to see what everyone will come up for this fantastic idea! I'm practically bouncing off the walls with joy and unadulterated excitement! It's not everyday Gaians can dress up for Halloween! I mean sure, yeah, we all dress up everyday but to me Halloween is special and the creative juices can really cook!

So here's what I want from you! All you have to do is make your avatar and save the outfit in your slots! You can screenshot it from there and host to tinypic or photobucket and then use the [img ] [/img ] we have here to show off your mad costume! Only invo search is allowed, tektek won't be allowed. So here are the two things I need from you!

1) A picture of your avatar in everyday clothing!
2) A picture of your avatar in their Halloween costume!

I will be running this contest will end on 11:59 PM Eastern Time on October 31st. The winners will be announced on November 2nd. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. The 1st place will receive an REI from the CS. This means you can choose the Mephiste REI or Pieces of You if Gaia does not put out a Halloween REI. Second and third place winners will receive the monthly collectibles for the month of October!

Now onto some things:

Rules:

1)You may only enter one time. There will be no multiple entries.
2) You can submit by private messaging me personally. Do not quote me in the thread.
3)By participating you are agreeing to the ToS of Gaia Online. Explicitly sexual and/or graphic submissions are not allowed. Keep it PG-13, people!
4)Gore is allowed to a certain extent. There are users who are sensitive to such things so I ask out of respect that you please keep it somewhat toned down.
5)I reserve the right to reject any entries if I deem them to break the ToS.
6)If I do reject your entry you may enter another but I ask that you respect my decision. If you disrespect me, you will be reported.
7)Remember: Have fun!

Disclaimer
:
This isn't an official contest held by Gaia Interactive Online. They are not responsible for any prizes given. Any questions can be directed to Lapsis Stella!

Angelic Nitemare

Ridley's Bannerless, Slacker Gold Giveaway

Hello, I'm Ridley, and I am a lazy bunny.

I love RPGs, but HATE the mini games in RPGs.

So here is the deal. I AM GOING TO GIVE SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD FIVE BILLION GOLD. Straight up, no hoops or sidequests or anything.

Just win for posting in it. You have till 8PM PDT last day of the event.

NOW...here's the catch.

The winning post cannot be just a bump post. Either conversation taking place or entry into one of the other contests.

I will call time at 8PM, and all the posts between the last contest post and the one just before I called time will be entered via RNG. The winning post number gets FIVE BILLION GOLD. A bump post will cause a re-roll.

DONATION UPDATE!

The Prize is now TWO BILLION GOLD! Thanks to LouisaTheGreat for her generous donation!
The Prize is now FIVE BILLION GOLD! Thanks to Jayce Reinhardt for her generous donation!

Man-Hungry Bear

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hello everyone!
I heard a Witch is on the loose around here. Have you seen her?
Pointy Hat, black dress, flying on a broomstick?
Well, if you see her, be the first to quote her, and you might win a sticky treat!
Through her dark magic, influenced by Alchemy, she has created special candy treats for you all!

If you'd like to donate an item to the Witch's Cauldron to be given out:
Simply send a trade to Davidicus Von Helson. He will see to it!

ALL CANDY HORNS GONE!
Here are the prizes she is carrying in her cauldron.
The Candy Horns will be given out once per day. There are only x1 of Each pair of horns.
You can only win horns twice, after that you are no longer eligible!

Here will be our complete list of Candy Horn winners!
    1. Hassli - Curled Candy Horns!
    2. Jayce Reinhardt - Silly Candy Horns!
    3. XinYunMei - Jagged Candy Horns!
    4. Kiro_Shinigami - Low Candy Horns!
    5. Bunthulhu - Long Candy Horns!
    6. Ridley Starsmore - Tall Candy Horns!
    7. Magnificent Moonbeam - Triple Candy Horns!
    8. LeadDemon - Pointy Candy Horns!
    9. Pixitella - Forked Candy Horns!
    10. Lirilei - Uni Candy Horn!
    11. Bunthulhu - Single Candy Horn!
    12. Yeata Zi - Hooked Candy Horns!
    13. lilloulou - Arrow Candy Horns!
    14. [Elske]-[XXIX]- Dual Candy Horns!
    15. KaguraSakata - Spiral Candy Horns!

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items