• Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Bump~
I'll make a pretty bumping layout at some point... Just not at this point biggrin

wne you do please share it smile

I definitely will~ :3

Any special plans for Halloween?

Not the 31st, but this Friday I have a party~
What are you dressing up as?

Enduring Gaian

MistyMary24

ATA shut down once before when I was taking some college courses a few years back.. They were not on for a bit than came back... I had emailed them like they had suggested for questions and answers and the next day my email account and gaia account were no longer accessible... the passwords in both had been changed.

I have fought with them since to get my account back and am still fighting with MSN to get my email back as well.... been several years now that I have been fighting for both.

That password thing is a big concern for me as well, especially since I'm running the Revolution Guild without really even being the Captain. It's a lot of risk, and I've had this account for years. I've heard of things like you mentioned happening to others, and it truly makes me concerned.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Madame Xiva
MistyMary24

ATA shut down once before when I was taking some college courses a few years back.. They were not on for a bit than came back... I had emailed them like they had suggested for questions and answers and the next day my email account and gaia account were no longer accessible... the passwords in both had been changed.

I have fought with them since to get my account back and am still fighting with MSN to get my email back as well.... been several years now that I have been fighting for both.

That password thing is a big concern for me as well, especially since I'm running the Revolution Guild without really even being the Captain. It's a lot of risk, and I've had this account for years. I've heard of things like you mentioned happening to others, and it truly makes me concerned.

It really does happen that is the truth. I had heard of it from others since I went through it. Several that I know off other gaming sites... They had made it clear it was one of the reasons that people do not come back here. Yet Gaia feels like they have a secure site....

Enduring Gaian

MistyMary24

It really does happen that is the truth. I had heard of it from others since I went through it. Several that I know off other gaming sites... They had made it clear it was one of the reasons that people do not come back here. Yet Gaia feels like they have a secure site....

I have serious concerns about several aspects of what you just mentioned. But rather than go into my level of agreement with you here, we should just roll some dice. LOL heart

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Chocolates_and_Kisses

Not going to do the full Halloween dress up. Will dress up my Avi for it but for me, I will not dressing up....

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses

Not going to do the full Halloween dress up. Will dress up my Avi for it but for me, I will not dressing up....

Aw, haha, that's too bad razz I'm gonna be a cat~ Like my Avi, haha, except black :3

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Chocolates_and_Kisses
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses

Aw, haha, that's too bad razz I'm gonna be a cat~ Like my Avi, haha, except black :3

That is cool I have gone as a black and white cat in the past when I had a job.... Also went as Lady Death as well once...

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses

That is cool I have gone as a black and white cat in the past when I had a job.... Also went as Lady Death as well once...

That's really cool ^_^ I've been Mother Nature before, lmao

Madame Xiva rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Enduring Gaian

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
:We should all send an announcement out to our guild members. Get them all here. The person that follows the rules and bumps the most will receive 1 million in gold.... I just had an annymonous sponser for the bumping contest.... Hoping that people will take the chance to win 1 million in gold and the first on certain pages will get 5,000 in gold....

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
MistyMary24
Gumby13_13
Awww silent tread huh...

For now it seems... I put it in to be moved out of the test forum and they have not moved it yet....
Well just the time i posed this theres alot of post already

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Gumby13_13
MistyMary24
Gumby13_13
Awww silent tread huh...

For now it seems... I put it in to be moved out of the test forum and they have not moved it yet....

For the factor that we are in the test thread and not moved out yes we are still moving in here.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Chocolates_and_Kisses
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses

That's really cool ^_^ I've been Mother Nature before, lmao

That would of been fun....

Unforgiving Firestarter

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
MistyMary24
Gumby13_13
MistyMary24
Gumby13_13
Awww silent tread huh...

For the factor that we are in the test thread and not moved out yes we are still moving in here.

Ok... Oh yea what the 1000000 worth of prizes

MistyMary24 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Gumby13_13
MistyMary24
Gumby13_13
MistyMary24
Gumby13_13
Awww silent tread huh...

Ok... Oh yea what the 1000000 worth of prizes

The bumping contest... Make sure to number all your post and the person who has the most bumps at the end of the event will win 1,000,0000 gold .... If there are more than one person that ties that 1,000,000 will be divided between them.

There is also a raffle in here the prize will be half of the ticket sales.. When I get tickets and the sales finialize in this account I will than take and put up the sales of tickets. and what the current pot is worth.

Tickets are 1,000 for 1 ticket or I think it is 12 tickets for 10,000 gold.... Half of the ticket price will go into the pot and the other half to fund the ball here.

12 tickets for 10,000 gold would mean that 5,000 Gold goes into the pot for the jackpot and 5,000 Gold will be first cover any expenses I have here and the remainer will be divided between Insomnia Guild, Mystical Booty Guild and Mystical Charities...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff