Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog

I don't have any but that why I would do anything really.

What type of skills do you have?

None!

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
None!

What skills do you have? What are you good at in your everyday life? What do you like to do? These are all items that are your skills.

So what are you good at doing?
Art? Talking? Computers? Writing? Cleaning? Driving? etc...

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
None!

What skills do you have? What are you good at in your everyday life? What do you like to do? These are all items that are your skills.

I play video games mostly and talk to people on here, so can't really say they are skills there Misty.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
None!

I play video games mostly and talk to people on here, so can't really say they are skills there Misty.

They are skills still, it means you have the skill of communication, a skill of being able to turn on a computer and access the internet and browse, a sky also in being able to play video games. Meaning you have three skills so far.

Do you cook your own meals? if so that will be another skill. If you can walk that is a skill.

Being you play video games you probally have some type of hand and eye corridation, which is a skill.

Break what you do down and you will see the skills you have.

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
None!

They are skills still, it means you have the skill of communication, a skill of being able to turn on a computer and access the internet and browse, a sky also in being able to play video games. Meaning you have three skills so far.

Do you cook your own meals? if so that will be another skill. If you can walk that is a skill.

Being you play video games you probally have some type of hand and eye corridation, which is a skill.

Break what you do down and you will see the skills you have.

I can make eggs but that about that in cooking but hmm true in way but they are not skills that are very useful for much being anybody could do what I can do easily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff