Javier Cross
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
"I remembered that when Harry and Luna mentioned how they found out about the Gray Lady of Ravenclaw House and how a lot of the House Spirits remained out of their regrets," Hermione admitted, holding up a Scroll that reveals a lot about the Gray lady of Ravenclaw herself,"It was because of her own regrets that she wounded up a ghost, in fact," as she goes to know that Julianne and Meschelle were talking about Sora himself.
"A lot of the Spirits and residents in Net Slum work and exist by the same basic principle, correct Pi?" as at this instant Hermione and Pi were comparing each other's information to see if both hold roots in accuracy.

____

"Well, its starting to look like Elissa is looking for the resident of the Mansion
we're looking for, around here,"
Officer Jenkins states, as he goes to watch for what Elissa was doing,"I was hoping whoever lives in the mansion could show us around with a tour if they'd like, but they'd have to do it of their own accord as we all know where the Exit is," as Officer Jenkins goes to give one of his thumbs up to the person Elissa was talking to, at the moment.

____

Elissa goes to look at the ghost-like person in front of her, wondering When the Narration of the soundtrack will end so the Ball will begin in earnest,"So are you the only resident around here, or is there more than just you where you arrived from, so to speak?" Elissa had to ask the Ghost-like lady and observe her response.

User Image

As the group goes in the mansion,spirits resembling the lost ones appear along Azure Trio.
SURPRISE!!! it's Kite,Oraca and Balmung wondering like ghosts..whoooooo...ewww..
STOP SCARING THE AUDIENCE!! scream
You are no fun.. sad
OH! Micki! you are here!! what you doing at this manision?
Just before she could answer a mysterious voice comes out...

welcome to this manison in Net slum.. I'm very a Famous Legend here.. you might say I was once queen..

NO Way?! It can't be you?!! Are you....H..h..h..e... *faints*

Meschelle! are you Okay?! TELL ME WHO YOU ARE?!!

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
'Now I better go look for the next lady to arrive,' as Officer Jenkins goes to look around, seeking out anybody else who's yet to be spoken with when he notices the arrival of the Faeries around where everybody was at,"Fear not, I mean you no harm, and I am sure you mean well, mind showing me the person who brought you here?" Officer Jenkins asked the small Faerie sprites as to where the person who summoned them was located at.

___

*The Famous Sound Tone of A in C Major, codified by the Dot hack Universe, gets heard*

"That power," Hermione said to herself, being able to feel
a lot of the power this new person in front of her was carrying around her,"Bansyoya mentioned her, is she the one person behind Net Slum itself?" when Hermione thought to herself on the following,'Is that Helba, the Queen of Air and Darkness, by chance?Said to be on a level on par with if not above the 4 founders of Hogwarts?' recalling the poem by the late Emma Wielant that Bansyoya mentioned, as Hermione felt the very presence of supernatural forces appearing to the Mansion itself.
"Julianne, if she is who she claims to be, or anything respecting the original person's wishes, then she will mean us no malevolence," Hermione said, being able to catch Meschelle in time,"Are you the Queen?" as Hermione could sense that Reality's fabrics were getting warped by the presence of her Power alone.

___

"So Tricia, what I mean is are you the only resident of the Mansion itself?" Elissa had to specify, as she goes to sense that another person has arrived,"Good evening, lady Fiora," as Elissa was prepared to multi-task while keeping a sharp eye on the two females before her, knowing that this conversation will be deep and of intrigue in due time.

User Image

Yes, I Used to be queen but now I want to help you find Sora. BTW, I'm the girl that been..Following you from the first of the adventure!!! My name Michiru Chiba..or Known as Summoner Chiba Sorry,About my clone breaking the 4th wall!*and Micki Chiba disappears*She has a bad habit of bringing "spoilers"!! She doesn't know better. BTW.we need Haseo and Sora TOGETHER!! or otherwise the Awaken X-cross will not work!
I see.. so,Zelkova is one of your "creations" along with Kaede? IS both AIs?
As you can see...no they are NOT AIs. they have user behind those two accounts. One is a Legendary .hacker and the other was a witness to Morganna Incident you might say...Tokyo-Yokohama Network Overload was involved..

So,you are saying Zelkova is Kite? no way!!

I think this your Job,Meschelle! it's gonna be tough to get Kite back to normal,but you will need Haseo for this.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Hermione already sensed the amount of power this person was carrying, with the innate gut hunch in her mind that this isn't the original but a potential Successor who's taken up the Mantle and title itself,
'I take it that you may not be the Original Helba 'herself', or should I say themselves if Bansyoya's suspicions are anywhere near correct and he's not just trying to pull my legs, I suspect that you are a successor to the Original Queen of Darkness and of Net Slum, meaning something bad has happened to the Original Helba, herself a nod to one of the old gods as far as her title is concerned, correct?' as Hermione recalled enough on not only how the Original Helba was colder with her presence, but how its best to just let some of her thoughts be open for this Helba to read, recalling the poem that Bansyoya informed Hermione about, all within the disc she still has on her person.
"You may not be lying about the things you are revealing, I suspect your 'clone' may actually be able to see the future and the fact they take the form of what is called 'Spoilers' in some powerful cases is not something to take lightly," as Hermione goes to think to herself about it,'I thought Bansyoya should know I've never been fond of businesses in regards to multiple dimensions at times like these, as with one dimension and timeline Zelkova is said to be a godling and the most the Original!-Kite was involved with was
seeing to it that Zelkova was taught and raised well when the Azure Knights couldn't cut it on their own, and another timeline when Zelkova exists as a Reality-Warper who recorded everything Humanity has done and would ever do in multiple futures and timelines, Bansyoya, what were you really planning?Is the threat of War so blatant that it has to come down to you playing your hand of cards like this?You stated how in some timelines I affected how Pi would grow to be the person she is, in others this isn't the case,'
as Hermione goes to shake her head in disbelief not from the newcomer's words so much as how far Bansyoya's plans are prepared to go.
"So Bansyoya had everything planned out, even this meeting is something he plotted out when he was alive as his plans always change, correct?" as Hermione finds herself comparing what information she remembered from Bansyoya's information all that time back to what she was hearing, right now.

____

"You already know my first name, and if not, I'll go send it to you by my thoughts because I want no chances that you'll use it against me if I speak it aloud," as Elissa goes to send up her name by her thoughts to Fiora,'Call me Elissa, please,' as Fiora's mind could hear the words being mentioned without Elissa saying the name aloud, sensing a very strong amount of Supernatural power from Fiora, not quite to the semi-blatancy of power found in Tricia, but fairly obvious all the same.
'Everyone in here is either more powerful than first glances imply or they're Officer Jenkins, because nobody is cannon-fodder by anyone's imagination stretch so I best be on my guard,' as Elissa goes to carefully watch what the other two females may say,"Shall we be casual and share what we can about ourselves by all means?" as Elissa goes to focus back on the conversation proper.

___

"Is there or is there not anyone by the name of Mystical, by chance?" Officer Jenkins was asking some of the Faeries in front of him, as he prepares to start a casual discussion,"I was hoping to have a reasonable discussion with her if she's all ears for one, actually," as Officer Jenkins goes to hang to a Stone disc-like object covered by a bag at his belt,'Note to self: If I have a Disc-like Artifact I was among those responsible for its existence for, and I'm not necessarily gonna use it for this very ball, I must use it in a major life-or-death matter, otherwise I shouldn't have shown it in the first place,' as Officer Jenkins goes to look around for the person he was speaking of, hoping to find the person to have a casual discussion with.

User Image

'So the Summoner Chiba has arrived in 'person', don't know if this means I should arrive as 'myself' as well so to speak or if I should just watch,'

(146 bumps now!)

Princess Zelda21
''

Rained-on-Butterfly
''

MistyMary24
''

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxe r ' t r i c i a 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

___Tricia's attention shifted back to the other girl, Elissa she believed it was. She was horrible with names, Tricia will flat out admit that. "Be careful with how you interact," the voice warned and Tricia, yet again, ignored it. For the moment, Tricia ignored the question she was posed and gave an impressed look. "A princess. Well your majesty, a pleasure," she told with a smile and a light bow. Tricia stuck to a bow rather than a curtsy since she was afraid she'd face-plant yet again. How she could manage to mess up a curtsy, she wasn't sure - but she didn't want to try it. This was going to be an interesting evening, she knew it would be. Tricia knew that she couldn't ignore Elissa forever so, after another sip of her drink, she looked at the said girl and smiled a bit. "Why do you ask?" she asked in an elusive manor.

___

{{ O.O.C:
Javier Cross

Princess Zelda21
'

}}

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Rained-on-Butterfly
''

((Bump 267...? Man, that's a lot of words to read through sometimes. Not sure if we're still posting our RP replies in this thread, are we? confused ))

As she heard the woman speak to her telepathically, Fiora simply nodded, giving a small smile to Tricia in acknowledgement. She turned her gaze towards Elissa, feeling rather more relaxed and not so nervous as before. Yet at the same time, she was rather curious. *Pleased to meet you as well, Elissa. 'Tis not every day I come across someone who knows how to use such an ability like telepathy. Except for most other races, I suppose.* Fiora replied to Elissa telepathically. "What exactly do you wish to know?" she asked Elissa curiously, her expression one of slight interest. Though in truth, she knew very little of the woman, even most of the other guests for that matter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Hello everybody!

How are you doing today?

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Hello everybody!

How are you doing today?

Great, how are you doing Misty?

Bashful Raider

3,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Hello everybody!

How are you doing today?

Doing alright smile

Anything new going on ?

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
Hello everybody!

How are you doing today?

Doing alright smile

Anything new going on ?

Just more rp stuff and I see, can I somehow make it better for you Misty?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog

What would make my day and life better is only a couple of things. Unless you have authority I doubt you can help with what would make it better.

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog

What would make my day and life better is only a couple of things. Unless you have authority I doubt you can help with what would make it better.

Yeah that true but sorry to hear that Misty.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog

It is not your fault. I can keep dreaming that one day I will see my birth family and tell them I am not dead like the cops try to tell people.

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog
MistyMary24
Samurai Dragon-Frog

It is not your fault. I can keep dreaming that one day I will see my birth family and tell them I am not dead like the cops try to tell people.

I see, yeah well maybe that will happen someday but hmm. Do you remember where you birth parents live Misty?

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Samurai Dragon-Frog

I see, yeah well maybe that will happen someday but hmm. Do you remember where you birth parents live Misty?

Yep... Just the authorities around here in the united states prefer pay offs than to take me home.... So going home is not easy here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff