Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Hello fellow Gaians.

I Have a project. The H.U.B guild (The Gaian United Nations Guild) Our aim is to keep peace between Gaians and create a true community spirit. We are looking for active members that care about our aims and we also want to ally/affiliate with other community projects that care about the community spirit of Gaia.

We aim to be a place for any Gaian to feel at home and cater for everyone. This is an on going community project.

User Image

As the guild grows we aim to dabble in plot a little but always maintain the community feeling of Gaia.

-Nights x

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
I would love to ally with other community projects...
Hey Nights-Rune,

I'm about to check out your guild and such but I couldn't help but make a reply before even diving into this. It's so cool to see someone looking to partner with other organizations to further advance Gaia's community. In fact, I was about to post a topic trying to advocate the same thing so this works out.

Right now I'm working on developing a network of users who are active in criticism of the current state of Gaia's community but seem to take that criticism and turn it into action. I'm not exactly a flower-child when discussions shape-up concerning how administrators deal with the community aspect of the site, but I feel like there's been significant improvement in their talking points recently.

Either way, I really want to make something out of this if you're interested.

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Kvatheo
Hey Nights-Rune,

I'm about to check out your guild and such but I couldn't help but make a reply before even diving into this. It's so cool to see someone looking to partner with other organizations to further advance Gaia's community. In fact, I was about to post a topic trying to advocate the same thing so this works out.

Right now I'm working on developing a network of users who are active in criticism of the current state of Gaia's community but seem to take that criticism and turn it into action. I'm not exactly a flower-child when discussions shape-up concerning how administrators deal with the community aspect of the site, but I feel like there's been significant improvement in their talking points recently.

Either way, I really want to make something out of this if you're interested.

Sounds good to me. I have been here since late 03 and a lot has changed but I care about Gaia a great deal. I would love to get involved in anything that helps the community!

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
Still looking to sponsor or affiliate with good community projects!

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Just a bump to say H.U.B really is a cool guild. One of the most active I'm in, for sure. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff