Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
MsGrimm
Paul-19

I bet I could spread the word to my friends. They all love Tim Burton and would probably join if I asked n_n V

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

would you really do that???
that would be awesome!!!!!
thank you very much ^^
I lovee you a little more (yes thats still possible xD)

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19

-feels loved-

No problem! I'll give out the link to your page to my friends tomorrow n_n V

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nariana
Slow day in the thread is slow. D:

Princess Pandamonium

You sick, too? D:

Paul-19

I'm great! Even though I'm still coughing from this cold (>.> wink , I nailed a paid internship at AT&T!!

so jelly

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Paul-19
Nariana

MsGrimm

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

I saw that on your facebook nari!!!!!
Congratz!! you lucky b*****d I mean, Im very happy for you!!
lol (im jk... you know i love you ^^)

Grimmy!!!
I saw the last change, i think it was amazing!!
your current one is cool too, but the other one was better lol

GUYS!!
why havent you liked my page??
Dont you like Tim Burton movies?? u.u
only one GSWAPer has liked it....

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

I'll like yours if you like mine? Haha. I'm almost up to 100 likes but I think the majority are bots. I'm good at attracting computers appearently.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
so, I'm seriously considering doing this BSc major that's like a business/marketing sort of thing. The program's art-related (and at an art school so I'd be able to take some art classes), but it wouldn't be what I always thought I'd end up doing. Idk, on one hand I really want a career where I feel like I could actually have a job, but I don't like feeling as if I'm giving up on my dreams. Or am I just clinging to a dream that think I should want because I did for so long? xn x maybe something different would be good?

aaaah, but what if it turns out horribly? it involves talking to people and being in charge of things and oh god what if i cant take the pressure?! gonk

why dont i have a time machine to double-check all my life decisions wiiiiiith??? ;n ;

[/indecisive venting]

Hygienic Genius

Princess Pandamonium

Awwww, drink lots and lots of tea! D:
*hands you entire box*

That's what I've been doing. Soon as I get rid of this cough, I'll be okay.

Paul-19

rofl Er, thank you, Paul~

I don't like Tim Burton that much, but if you really want some likes... xD

i have a fairy by my side

If you're really that concerned, talk to an academic counselor. 3nodding

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Nariana

If you're really that concerned, talk to an academic counselor. 3nodding

I do have tea that I recently ordered. I love tea so much. <3

~ User Image ~

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

i have a fairy by my side

I can reply with personal experience I guess. But I went with computers for money even though my heart lies in writing and I regret it every day. I hated my classes and now I hate my job. I'm not sure I can get anything in a writing field because I'll be fighting for spots against those with English degrees. Actual English degrees. And I'm just some fresh out of college kid who can only tell them "but I really do love to write!" without any technical skills to back it up. The worst part is, I went with the paying job and now I'm barely making 20k a year despite having three different titles/positions in the company.

For you it might not be as extreme. I'd think about your options and potential regret levels, if you truly would be okay with a "money job" and a hobby on the side. How much you actually want art. Sometimes making a hobby your job makes you no longer like that hobby. There's a lot to think about with this. But ultimately, if you wake up every morning feeling angry and dreading starting your day, loathing the idea of going to class or work, something may be wrong.

Like Nariana said, talk to an academic advisor.

Even if you wait until a couple years into school it's okay to change your mind. Stay with mostly electives and try out major classes to get a feel for it before you fully commit and stack your schedule with them.

I waited until my senior year to realize I'd made a mistake and it was too late to fix it.

ANYWAY a long rambling Spazz life regretting post.

Spoopy Elder

I wrote all of that on my phone. Such a pain. @ -@

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Ah, geez. D: That made my heart a little sad reading it... Idk what I'd do if I didn't pick the right degree for me in the end of this college experience. If you really wanted to, you could go back to college in a few years and get another degree or a Masters. You ever considered it?

Princess Pandamonium

What flavors~?

Man, y'all really got me on this tea bandwagon.

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

It makes my heart sad too. And angry at myself for listening to my parents instead of what I wanted.
I'm still paying off loans from my first 4 years. If anything I'd try for a masters degree where they pay me to do it, which is pretty common. I'd just have to help teach the basic classes in exchange and whatever.
But ideally I'll be headed to Japan next year for a minimum of 5 years. There I will be teaching English.
After that, if we don't find full time jobs in Japan, or decide to return to the US for another reason, I'll look into more schooling. Chris wants a masters in his programming stuff too.
And before Japan I plan to quit this job for a better one too. Just gotta keep looking.

Also, adagio.com for tea. Cara M's are really great. Her Mycroft blend tastes like gingerbread cookies when you add a bit of milk and sugar.
And from the one order I placed, I got 3 free items thrown in.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Nariana
What flavors~?

Man, y'all really got me on this tea bandwagon.

I have Apple Spice Chai, Chocolate Chai, and birthday tea because I ordered the week of my birthday. <3

~ User Image ~

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

I'm sorry. emotion_hug
But after you teach English in Japan, it'll be waaaayyy easier to find a job related to writing. Plus, you've published a book!

What is Chris going to do in Japan?

Mmmmmmm, you're gonna get me addicted to ordering tea, too, huh? xD I just buy Bigelow's variety packs from the store.

Princess Pandamonium

What's birthday tea??

Spoopy Elder

Nariana

Yeah, teaching experience beyond random Skype chatting.
He'd teach too. We're both applying to the program to better our chances of getting in. Since we'll be married if one of us gets in, we can pull the other along too.
But mostly he wants to program at a gaming company. He had his sights set on one near Tokyo. I'd prefer not to be there but we'll see what happens.

I haven't heard of that brand. Is it bag tea?
I can't go back to bags after loose leaf. xD

And lunch break over
Not that that keeps me from getting online

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Nariana
What's birthday tea??

Black tea with sprinkles in it.

I haven't tried it yet.

I finally broke down and saw the doctor today. I don't have Strep throat at least. I have a virus of some sort.

~ User Image ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces