Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

I'm... okay with hockey. I think I can like this.
Maybe it's because the Penguins are kicking a** (5-2, 3rd period with a few minutes left now).
I watched the game yesterday too, though!
Yay! I have another Pittsburgh team I can root for! xD
...because no one cares about the Pirates (baseball).

Uh, so anywho, which hockey team do you root for?

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Minnesota Wild. xD
There's the Carolina Hurricanes too, and when they play the Wild I can't help subconsciously wanting them to win.
My hometown team. xD
But they're typically pretty bad, I think. Pretty sure they lost 6 to 0 yesterday.
MN won 4-2 yesterday and are up 1-0 now going into the third period.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I don't watch hockey but ever since i saw the mighty ducks movies as a kid i always wanted to go to a game

like, at least once

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Cillaid
EveEden
Cillaid
haaay emotion_bigheart

thought you were fairy there for a moment
wait wut

I have a Fairy a thread regular who uses cute avies

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
HEY! Something Special Needs to Happen on Feb 18th It's Gaia's 10 year Anniversary.
Got my sister Pokemon Black and White 2 for Christmas but no genesect for her

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
GLJordan
Got my sister Pokemon Black and White 2 for Christmas but no genesect for her

User Image

You got her both games?

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Oh man, I haven't touched my game in ages. That will probably change once I'm back at school, I play it while on the train.

I really need to probably just tape my pedometer, but laaaaaaaaaaaaazy

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Sadness is getting in the shower and expecting it to be warm and happy, and instead finding out that your roommate, in taking one of her usual over an hour long showers, used up all the hot water so it's freezing cold but you still need to wash your hair so you end up taking a cold shower and it is terrible crying

Spoopy Elder

So my ring came in today.
We had to send in the size 6 for a size 4 because apparently my fingers are the tiny.
User Image User Image
Also they sent another bear and it's larger than the first one (which we'd kept). emotion_awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
So my ring came in today.
We had to send in the size 6 for a size 4 because apparently my fingers are the tiny.
User Image User Image
Also they sent another bear and it's larger than the first one (which we'd kept). emotion_awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pretty ring! Ugh, I'd wear more rings if I didn't need to buy really expensive ones to avoid my nickle allergy sad

Spoopy Elder

Kiwiangel9

I don't think I have allergies? Then again, I never wore jewelry before. emotion_awesome
This one's white gold, I think. And it's not expensive, as far as engagement rings go.
Chris's boss today told him the rule of thumb is to spend like 20% of your salary on it, or something?
Either way, following that guideline, he would've had to get me a $21,000 ring.
THAT'S RIDICULOUS.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I accidentally saw how much Gabe spent on my ring and I've vowed to never let him know that I saw it.
I just... I can't believe it.
Although, getting jewelry for me is expensive because I'm allergic to "cheap" stuff (lol, that makes it sound like I'm high maintenance. I'm legit allergic though), so I guess that's sorta understandable.
Still. Even if it's an engagement ring... I hate it when he spends lots of money on me.
emotion_donotwant

On an unrelated note, I shouldn't have washed my hair tonight since I wanted to put color in it.
Now I have to wait two days.
emotion_facepalm
At least that means I can do it the night before we go to the jazz club/restaurant. I wanna look good that night.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Mine was just under $200. Which is plenty. xD
And it's super pretty. And minimal. I love it.

...I've had a million black hair vs. white hair conversations with roommates.
I had a black roommate all four years of college.
But it's still so crazy to me how difference the maintenance is. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I agree, your ring is beautiful.
I love simpler things, so the fact that my ring just has one diamond on it is fine with me. I feel like anything more would just be too... showy.
Whenever the wedding band gets added to my engagement ring, it'll have more diamonds added to it, but it's still not very much.

Gabe apparently finished paying off the rest of the money for my ring and wedding band in December. He still has to pick out his ring, though.

I had to explain to one of my friends over the weekend that black people don't normally wash their hair very often, because it'll cause our hair to get all dry and gross. I also had to tell her about relaxers, which is what I put in my hair tonight. It's the only way to get the hair at the roots to straighten out whenever it grows and my hair must've grown a lot in the last three months.
Anyway, after washing it tonight, I realized that if I want to put the color in, I need to wash it again. So I have to wait two days. I'll just be making my hair darker. Essentially going from black to a darker, blue-black.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas