white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Kiwiangel9

Ah, I knew I had helped out!
I was on my mule because of the banning.
My Christmas banning. ; u;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Seeing as How I am in more then one Santa this year I just made a wishlist in the test fourm arranged by price. Izzy's Secret Santa Whislist 2012 Its the second post smile

Link will be on profile and in my siggy.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

hey guys!!
guess what i found out!!!
somepeople have the "recent visitors" thing in their profile!!!
so, lets visit everyones profiles so the owner cant find out who is their secret santa!!!
i already started.... (and actually saw something very shocking!! O.o)
lol... sooo, who is with me???

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
GLJordan

User Image

I don't think Rainbow Dash really did anything wrong in the last episode, and that's not even me trying to defend her because she's my favorite character. When she was telling her scary story, no one spoke up and said that they were scared by it, so what was stopping her from telling it? As far as I'm concerned, that's the only "bad" thing she did, and that wasn't even bad. Scootaloo was lying to both herself and everyone else by trying to act brave when she really wasn't. If she hadn't done that, then Luna wouldn't have showed up to tell her to face her true fear- her fear of not being awesome enough to hang out with Dashie. So without Rainbow Dash telling that story, thus scaring Scoots, the episode wouldn't have happened.

I feel that RD redeemed herself in the end by taking up the big sister role in Scoots life, because that's not something that she had to do. Scootaloo didn't even ask her to do that, she just spilled out her feelings. If RD didn't care, then she would've left that alone. Instead, she told Scootaloo that even she was scared of the story when she was younger, and I believe that she helped Scootaloo feel better in telling her that.

I think they are really turning it around with Rainbow Dash this season. Everyone always talks about what a jerk she is, but that's because they turned her into on during the second season, and I can agree with that. In the first season, she was nothing like that though. Yes, she's very proud, but she has a reason to be: she's very talented and everyone knows it. I'm just glad they toned down the arrogance this season. Or maybe I'm just glad because I'm tired of all the hate directed towards her, when I believe that there's no reason to hate anypony. Heck, I think Rarity is as pointless as ever, but she still has some good qualities...

I have a friend who actually doesn't like Applejack, because he says she's too perfect. I can see where he's coming from, but I still like her, though I agree that she doesn't seem to have any issues like the rest of the mane 6. Like... she literally never learns a lesson, because she's "always right". I'm sorta hoping that one of these last few episodes this season will put her in a situation where she does have to learn something, if only to make her a character that more people can relate to. Besides, I think she's the only one who hasn't had a song or episode about her yet... kinda weird considering this is the third season already. If they do finally have an episode about her/song where she's the main singer, I'm sure it'll make Gabe happy too. That's his favorite pony.
>w<

Anyway, sorry about that little speech there. I tend to do that. xD MLP is serious business, you know.
rofl

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I'm clearly the best at drawing Kirby, guys.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

╔═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╗

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╚═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╝

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Soon... soon* I will have a phone that can do draw game things with you
*2-3 weeks, maybe more due to holidaysUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

Yeeesssss. YEEEESSSSS.
xD

I'm holding off on buying a stylus for my phone, because I want Gabe to get me this awesomeness.
One of the things that comes with it is a small stylus with a Derpy key chain attached. So cute!

Also, I love your headphones! I just saw the pic on FB.
My BMO "Who wants to play video games?" t-shirt that I won was delivered today.
>w<

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

Aw, that is cute! xD
I'll have to look into phone accessories too I guess.
Gotta pick out something neat for my first touch phone. * u*

Thanks! And awesome! Congrats again on winning. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spoopy Elder

Paul-19

I visited people's profiles to help the secrecy I guess. xDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Posting this in the main threads I go to because well...it's a big deal.

Hey guys. There was just a shooting at a mall that I was at 1 hour before the shooting. I'm okay, but really shaken by the fact it happened so close to home and that my mom and just barely left before the whole event started. I just want sum hugs.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Chaos_Bunny
Posting this in the main threads I go to because well...it's a big deal.

Hey guys. There was just a shooting at a mall that I was at 1 hour before the shooting. I'm okay, but really shaken by the fact it happened so close to home and that my mom and just barely left before the whole event started. I just want sum hugs.

User Image

*gives you all the internet hugs*
I'd probably feel the same way. <3

User Image
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Rainbowrific Renia
[
User Image

*gives you all the internet hugs*
I'd probably feel the same way. <3

User Image
User Image
Thank you!!

It's so weird because I feel like I have no right to feel this way because I wasn't at the mall when it happened and (that I know of) no one I know was hurt.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Chaos_Bunny

User Image

No, it's completely understandable.

Hopefully no one was hurt. With all of these mass shootings that have been going on lately, it'd be a relief to hear about one that doesn't end in any deaths or injuries.
Really, it'd be nice if the shootings didn't happen at all.
>.>

User Image
User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Rainbowrific Renia
Chaos_Bunny

User Image

No, it's completely understandable.

Hopefully no one was hurt. With all of these mass shootings that have been going on lately, it'd be a relief to hear about one that doesn't end in any deaths or injuries.
Really, it'd be nice if the shootings didn't happen at all.
>.>

User Image
User Image
Ah yay that is good.

I know there are a couple injuries. I think there might be two deaths. It's hard to tell because the mall is still on lock down. At least it was in the last update I read. I agree these shootings shooting happen! What is nice is we do have armed security at the mall and they responded immediately and people right away got into stores and the stores locked their gates.

Also apparently the magazine got jammed in the shooters gun so that should help deaths and injuries be low.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff