Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

There was an ugly sweater thing at our apartment complex this weekend, which I found funny, since we had our party this weekend as well.
Gabe and I actually wished it would've been next week (the one at the apartment) since we're trying to branch out and finally socialize with our neighbors.
It's just really hard to do, considering I think it'll be hard to find friends like the ones we have here in PA.
At the same time, we don't necessarily have to look for friends...but it would be nice to get to know the people who live around us.

You could always do what I did! Buy a cheap sweater, and find some cheap Christmas decorations to add to it.
Unless you don't plan on going at all.

My grandparent's were talking about having their annual light up night next weekend. It's just when all the houses on the street keep their Christmas lights on a bit longer, and we all hang out outside with music, food, a fire to roast marshmallows and hot dogs, and the kids go door to door singing Christmas carols. It's always so much fun, so it makes me sad that I'll have to miss it.
;n;
Also, I think Gabe and I came up with a plan for Christmas. Finally! Really, it only works out because my grandparent's will be going on a short trip to Ohio after Christmas, so spending Christmas here makes the most sense, since I won't be seeing them after.

Yuck. Snow. I'm so glad it's not cold enough for it to snow around here.
It'll be in the 50s all week, too. It better stay that way until at least March.
mad

Lolololol That would make a good text tone.
I may change my ringtone to this (I can't believe I found a 10 minute version, HAHA!):

User Image
User Image

Hygienic Genius

Sorry, Dolphin. It'll get better. emotion_hug

Also, I wouldn't mind going to an ugly sweater party or something. Sounds fun!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kiwiangel9

i have a fairy by my side

GLJordan

Nariana

cramshaft

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Hoping For Serenity

MsGrimm

Childishly Mature

SilverDolphin

Paul-19

Chaos_Bunny

I hope that this is everyone!

Anywho, this year I'll be playing Santa (well, his alien helper) and delivering gifts to you all! After using a random generator to pick who will be gifting who, I'll send a PM out to each of you with the username of the person you'll be buying something for. I'll also include some other info.

I'd like you all to send your gifts to me IN A TRADE! I will GIFT the items after I get them. Afterall, it's Christmas, so it's only right that the items are wrapped up in pretty paper and bows. In order for me to do this though, I need to have your name on my friendslist. I think there may only be one or two of you that I'm not friends with yet, so I'll add you. I'm doing this because I'd rather not have to type your name in when I gift you, because that's an easy way for mixups to happen.

Your gift should be, at a minimum, worth 20k. Feel free to go crazy with whatever gift you decide to get for the person that you're assigned. In other words, there is no max amount that the gift has to be worth.
If you want, you can send multiple items that add up to 20k+ as one gift.
After you send me the trade, I'll keep track of who sent what and who the gift is intended for.
I would like all the gifts to be sent to me by December 23rd, which is 2 weeks from now! On December 24th (Christmas Eve) I'll be sending the gifts to their intended recipients.

Of course, do not mention the name of the person you're gifting to anyone! It's called Secret Santa for a reason!
;D
After the event is over and the gifts have been opened, if you want to tell the person you purchased a gift for that it was you, feel free to do so. For these next few weeks though, zip those lips and don't tell a soul!

All of this will be reiterated in my PMs to you all.

I'll wait one more day before finalizing this list, since I know this isn't everyone that participates in this thread. I want everyone to have a chance to take part in this!

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to bring them up with me. <3

Hygienic Genius

Rainbowrific Renia

Question!! Since you're Santa's helper this year, can you temporarily travel through chimneys, too?? @u@

/lolwut

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Rainbowrific Renia
This is going to be great. That gives me enough time to decide what I am going to get my person and make sure I have enough gold.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rainbowrific Renia
Kiwiangel9

i have a fairy by my side

GLJordan

Nariana

cramshaft

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Hoping For Serenity

MsGrimm

Childishly Mature

SilverDolphin

Paul-19

Chaos_Bunny

I hope that this is everyone!

Anywho, this year I'll be playing Santa (well, his alien helper) and delivering gifts to you all! After using a random generator to pick who will be gifting who, I'll send a PM out to each of you with the username of the person you'll be buying something for. I'll also include some other info.

I'd like you all to send your gifts to me IN A TRADE! I will GIFT the items after I get them. Afterall, it's Christmas, so it's only right that the items are wrapped up in pretty paper and bows. In order for me to do this though, I need to have your name on my friendslist. I think there may only be one or two of you that I'm not friends with yet, so I'll add you. I'm doing this because I'd rather not have to type your name in when I gift you, because that's an easy way for mixups to happen.

Your gift should be, at a minimum, worth 20k. Feel free to go crazy with whatever gift you decide to get for the person that you're assigned. In other words, there is no max amount that the gift has to be worth.
If you want, you can send multiple items that add up to 20k+ as one gift.
After you send me the trade, I'll keep track of who sent what and who the gift is intended for.
I would like all the gifts to be sent to me by December 23rd, which is 2 weeks from now! On December 24th (Christmas Eve) I'll be sending the gifts to their intended recipients.

Of course, do not mention the name of the person you're gifting to anyone! It's called Secret Santa for a reason!
;D
After the event is over and the gifts have been opened, if you want to tell the person you purchased a gift for that it was you, feel free to do so. For these next few weeks though, zip those lips and don't tell a soul!

All of this will be reiterated in my PMs to you all.

I'll wait one more day before finalizing this list, since I know this isn't everyone that participates in this thread. I want everyone to have a chance to take part in this!

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to bring them up with me. <3

╔═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╗

I didnt get quoted :p
but hey I want in.

╚═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╝

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

wow!!
you are a very nice Santa helper REN!!
you have everything well organized ^^
I cant wait to see who Im giving to...

everyone has their wishlist viewables??
lol i dont know if that word exists xDD
but i guess you get the idea...

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Paul-19
User Image

User Image

wow!!
you are a very nice Santa helper REN!!
you have everything well organized ^^
I cant wait to see who Im giving to...

everyone has their wishlist viewables??
lol i dont know if that word exists xDD
but i guess you get the idea...

User Image

*pokes*
im loving the avi ~ and oh yeah everyone should make it where their list is viewable.
(granted mine is mostly overpriced marketplace crapolas) lol

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
l_RavenPandorah_l

User Image

User Image

hello!!
thanks xDD im kind of liking the genderbend thing xDD
have we had a genderbend week here before?? humm... who knows....

oh and if your whislist is over pricy xDD
you have time to add items that fit in the average that we settle here ^^

User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Paul-19
l_RavenPandorah_l

User Image

User Image

hello!!
thanks xDD im kind of liking the genderbend thing xDD
have we had a genderbend week here before?? humm... who knows....

oh and if your whislist is over pricy xDD
you have time to add items that fit in the average that we settle here ^^

User Image

No idea if the thread had a gender bend theme yet - cause I was gone for a while
but Im still here on gaia just mostly in my art shop >_<
but I do pop in here to see how things are.
And yeah I think I have a few within the price range now as of today XD

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
l_RavenPandorah_l

I had only quoted those who had already let me know that they were interested. :3
I'll add your name to the list now.

Nariana

I sure can!
Santa is a bit busy this year, busier than usual... so I'm helping out in any way that I'm able to.

*totally getting into character for this and having too much fun*

User Image
User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image
l_RavenPandorah_l

I had only quoted those who had already let me know that they were interested. :3
I'll add your name to the list now.

User Image
User Image

^3^ okay renia and thank you <3

Hygienic Genius

Rainbowrific Renia

You just got cool points. xD
Have a cookie. emotion_kirakira

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

I won't really be able to not attend the potluck since it's in my company's break room, which is where I eat, and it's during lunch time, which is when I eat. > >
And I should try to meet people since I don't know anyone really except for the girl I work under.
But I have no interest in holiday things like that, I guess? So I probably will just be an uninvolved scrooge, sitting in he corner with my PB&J while everyone else socializes and shares food. xD

Chris and I don't know any of our neighbors either, in our townhouse complex, but whatever. xDD
We're so horrible at being social. We are going to hang out with his friends over holiday break so that's something, but we never meet new people.
Or, well, his co-workers aren't bad. We've gone to a small gathering at their house before to socially talk/drink.
But he didn't have to make effort to meet them, since they work in the same little room.

My neighborhood never did anything together, I think.
But I'm glad you're working out your Christmas plans finally! ; u;
I'm not going home. That's pretty decided, so I'll just chill with Chris's family and friends.

That... would drive me crazy so fast! xDDD
I need to find something Adventure Time related to make a ringtone too...

My jaw hurts a ton, this Southern Comfort brand vanilla spice eggnog is pretty bad, my eyes are burning without my contacts in, and I'm RAMBLIIIINNNNNGUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I need to go add a ~20k section to my wishlist. |D
/looks at itemsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff