black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Yo, I'mma let y'all finish, but I just want to say the Sherlock fandom is the worst of all time. And I'm a huge fan of the show!

I had no idea who to dress up as, so I just went with Space Cadet.

Paul: I actually got a decent amount of my animation done in class today (it was the last in class day to work), but I found out my other projects for drawing were due today. I thought they were due thurs, so I asked if I could turn them in then, and she thankfully said yes. My website is nowhere near done, and I've got a bunch of work to do on my paper-craft illustrations. But those aren't due til next week , so I'll work on them mainly this weekend.

Aaaaaaaaand now I've got to get back to studying for my sociology final tomorrow. Yay my only academic class!

If you see me here, on fb, or most likely on Tumblr, yell at me and guilt trip me until I stop.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
@Renia

I was down to 6k because of this outift, but then I sold an item. I always make gold by buying and selling. Well I mostly lose gold but sometimes I make it.

@ Paul
Aw not even a cheap kitty like Ace Meow? I've gift one to you but my stock has run empty. XD I collect them so I can give them away. I don't even know how much ace meow is anymore...hmm. If it's still under 20k I'll buy him for you! Unless you don't want him.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Kiwiangel9
Yo, I'mma let y'all finish, but I just want to say the Sherlock fandom is the worst of all time. And I'm a huge fan of the show!

Paul: I actually got a decent amount of my animation done in class today (it was the last in class day to work), but I found out my other projects for drawing were due today. I thought they were due thurs, so I asked if I could turn them in then, and she thankfully said yes. My website is nowhere near done, and I've got a bunch of work to do on my paper-craft illustrations. But those aren't due til next week , so I'll work on them mainly this weekend.

Aaaaaaaaand now I've got to get back to studying for my sociology final tomorrow. Yay my only academic class!

If you see me here, on fb, or most likely on Tumblr, yell at me and guilt trip me until I stop.

School before gaia yo! And I love your space cadet!

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

My job is like... not fun so far. Venting ahead.
I dunno. It's not even that bad? But I get paid so little and they demand so much.
I have to manage and write out exact specifications for people's project and update wants when they don't even know what they want half the time, and right now I'm mostly just observing!
But then my boss hands all the typing work over to me. Today she handed me a TYPED document with like 2 handwritten notes and said "Can you type this up for me?" Seriously? It's already typed. Just email me that document to edit instead of starting from scratch!
I also had to write the content for a homepage and two product descriptions today and start teaching myself SQL code again.
Coders make like 40k minimum per year. Or something. Point is, they're paid well. I'm getting just barely over 20k and they're expecting me to write code. Database code. SQL and HTML. And I just. Ugh.
I have to clock in and out too, and out for lunch as well. At this rate I'll go over my 40 hours per week limit because I have to wait on a ride, and they're like "noooo you can't do that"
They have to get overtime approved and they won't do that. So I guess I'll just have to clock out on time and then sit around not doing any work while still being stuck at my desk?
I could take extra long lunches, but that's really disappointing too. I was working in a cafeteria and eating for free. And they were really expensive meals with really good options. Now I eat a self-brought sandwich in a break room at a table by myself. And I was really excited about having a job and that meaning I'd meet people and actually make friends in MN for once, and like... everyone in the company's under 30, it looks like. I should be able to relate to them! A lot actually look like high schoolers, and some are confirmed, so... that's why I'm getting paid so poorly, I think. I get the vibe that people with degrees are a little rare in that place, which is sad.

Also I think I only get Christmas day off? And new employees have a 90 day probation period, which means I don't actually have any benefits yet. That includes paid holidays.
So they probably hired me right before the holidays so that they could avoid paying me for time off during Christmas and New Years. And I'm pretty sure I'll work Christmas Eve, get Christmas off unpaid, then go back to work until New Years Day, get that off probably, then go right back again.
Chris, who will get off work from Christmas Eve to probably a couple days after New Years will still have to wake up and drive me into work. So he'll be grumpy. And I'll be grumpyier.
I might take Christmas Eve off anyway. Whatever. I'm getting an unpaid day off with Christmas too anyway. I'll have a smaller first paycheck. I don't have a ton of spending needs right now anyway. Loans haven't started up just yet. I think I still have my 2 weeks of paid sick days right now to use, I just don't... get paid for them. But I think I can still use them. I think.
But like. I know that's probably normal to work around the holidays and I might sound selfish, but I kind of really wanted to go home for Christmas. This'll be the third time in a row I'll miss having it with my family and I had wanted to break that cycle. And like. I'm starting to tear up a little because it's frustrating. I hate companies who just keep you working like that. It's the holidays. And I know that I'd get sick of my family the instant I got back, but it's still nice to see them every now and then. I haven't been home since August or something.

Work tried to get me to come in this Sunday to do inventory stuff or something, after already yelling at me about overtime. Like, seriously? I could take a Friday off instead or something, but I highly doubt I'd spend a full 8 hours working. So I'd still have to come in on a weekday to get the last couple hours in that the extra time wouldn't cover because it's not really extra time, which means Chris would have to take me and I'd still have to wait for him and I'd still be stuck all day waiting on a ride. So it's pointless.

I didn't mean to rant for so long. It just all poured out.
I've had a headache for at least the past three days. orz

In other news, I'm probably not getting a car anymore. Next year we're likely going to put into motion our Japan plans so there's no point in buying a car just to sell it off again. I wouldn't take it to Japan. There's no reason to drive there, ever. Bikes and subways!
This means that, despite my small base pay, I will have enough money to help pay rent now so Chris won't be doing it all himself, even though he can easily afford it.
But I will have a lot more spending money now than I did before when I was living paycheck to paycheck, basically. That means I should be able to pay off the phone I just bought with my credit card with my first paycheck. Even if it is small. emotion_dowant

Also I realized something; this'll be my first smartphone. My first time being able to pick out any ringtone and/or sound I want for things.
...what do I pick? DxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chaos_Bunny
Kiwiangel9

School before gaia yo! And I love your space cadet!

Yeah, I'm decent at avoiding Gaia, if only because this is the only thread I really visit.

Right after I said that I remembered that Kingdom Hearts counts under Disney, soooooooo
Here's my sad attempt at Kairi.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

I'm gonna read your rant in a bit.
xD

My current ringtone is the "Heeeeyyyy sexy lady!" part of Gangnam Style, but I need to change it.
That's my ring for people who aren't special enough to have their own ringtone assigned to them.
Lol
My text tone is something I can't even really describe unless you've paid enough attention to the sound effects in MLP:FiM.
Or if you have Ponyhoof (which I'm likely the only one here who does) because the Facebook messenger tone is the same thing.
It's a... squeak. Yeah, that's the best way to put it.

Have you taken anything for your headache? Or at least had some water?
That always helps. Normally.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

I was thinking about Gangnam Style. xD
And for texts, the typical item get sound from a game. Probably Zelda.
No one ever calls/texts me so it's not like it matters. emotion_awesome
I don't know what that is, but I'm curious now!

I had some water. And then some lifewater. And then some tea.
I'm so hydrated I can't stop peeing, but my headache is unaffected. xD
It really sucks though. I think my period's acting up a tiny bit. This feels like one of my period headaches.
But I don't think I've taken any of my pills late or anything... Except maybe once like last week.
Maybe it's catching up to me now. ; u;
Also I'm immune to Advil or anything like that. D;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
could the headaches have something to do with what you ate or drank

cause i know that causes some issues for my sister

Spoopy Elder

I haven't had anything out of the ordinary though.
I really don't know what's going on. :c
Unless it's because of girl related things that shouldn't be happening right now /tmiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

*read the rant*
*gives you hugs*
<333

My friend uses that sound for her texts.
xD
She always gets super excited when she hears it, too.

The text tone I had before was the sound that's made whenever Sonic collects rings.
Oh man, I wish I could find the squeak noise in one of the videos on Youtube.
It's such a minor thing, but whenever I hear it, it makes me giggle.
Oh, OH! And I have this live wallpaper (I'm not sure if all newer smartphones have that, but I'm assuming they do. At least Android phones) and it's a raccoon that follows your finger around. You can pet it and even drag it around the screen if you want. It's so cute, but it drains the battery, so I only use that when I'm showing off. Otherwise, my background is just Lumpy Space Princess with a cell phone saying "Lump off!"

Gah! I'm sorry about your headache.
Dx
And eww, period headaches. Those suck.
Feel better soon~

User Image
User Image

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
I haven't had anything out of the ordinary though.
I really don't know what's going on. :c
Unless it's because of girl related things that shouldn't be happening right now /tmiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*shrug* just figured i'd mention it

oh i understood that part, just kinda passed it over

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

; u; <3

I would too. xD;;
Chris has some little tune from FF Tactics for his texts.

Who makes the squeak? D:
Aw man! I'll have to look into that. I'm so excited.
Ringtones, text noises, checking the internet even when not on a computer...
SO MANY NEW POSSIBILITIES

I know! Thanks Cram. I wish it was just that. :cUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
My texts are the metal gear solid ! noise.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Chaos_Bunny
lol one of my friends has that xd

edit*
actually just remember that 2 other friends have the zelda item noise and the sonic rings as well

gamer friends ftw

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
cramshaft
Chaos_Bunny
lol one of my friends has that xd

edit*
actually just remember that 2 other friends have the zelda item noise and the sonic rings as well

gamer friends ftw
Nice! Yeah I had a friend who had it and that gave me the idea and I just had to have it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff