GIANT SPIDER IN MY LIVING ROOM

CRIES FOREVER

EFFIN ARACHNOPHOBIA
Ditto!

Except...

Shower!

*cries*

Intergalactic Inquisitor

...Okay I know he thinks that it works fine but my dad seriously needs to get rid of this stupid toaster. I was doing other things while waiting for my toast to pop up and incinerated is an understatement... *opens all the doors to let the smoke out of the house*

Dapper Dabbler

featherfire520
...Okay I know he thinks that it works fine but my dad seriously needs to get rid of this stupid toaster. I was doing other things while waiting for my toast to pop up and incinerated is an understatement... *opens all the doors to let the smoke out of the house*

Is he holding onto it because it's not that bad yet?

~ User Image ~

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Deacon Moore
featherfire520

Is he holding onto it because it's not that bad yet?

~ User Image ~
Yeah, his theory is "Well if you stand right next to it and hold the lever down, you can have it make toast still and pull up the lever in time to keep it from burning down the house!"
My theory is that he got a nice new toaster for Christmas last year and should just accept fate stare

Dapper Dabbler

featherfire520
Yeah, his theory is "Well if you stand right next to it and hold the lever down, you can have it make toast still and pull up the lever in time to keep it from burning down the house!"
My theory is that he got a nice new toaster for Christmas last year and should just accept fate stare

I completely understand. I have relatives that are the same way. It's irritating. Some of us have other things we'd rather be doing. I like to toast my bread while I fry the eggs so they're both hot at the same time. It's better that way.

~ User Image ~

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Deacon Moore
featherfire520

I completely understand. I have relatives that are the same way. It's irritating. Some of us have other things we'd rather be doing. I like to toast my bread while I fry the eggs so they're both hot at the same time. It's better that way.

~ User Image ~
Yup, I'm the same way! I like to get the sandwich toppings ready while the bread is toasting so they can go straight onto the warm bread. But it's not really my decision about the toaster, so I guess I'll just have to be as patient as possible about it... *shrugs*

Dapper Dabbler

featherfire520
Yup, I'm the same way! I like to get the sandwich toppings ready while the bread is toasting so they can go straight onto the warm bread. But it's not really my decision about the toaster, so I guess I'll just have to be as patient as possible about it... *shrugs*

Good luck.

Thankfully, I'm an adult and don't have to deal with my dad doing that anymore.

~ User Image ~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Oh my, I haven't posted here in about a week.
I feel kinda bad about that...
*nibbles on a muffin*

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9
SheThoughtSheDid
Today has been brought to you by Microsoft, who has entered a world where they are worse at naming consoles than Nintendo

Wait, what did I miss?

*has been watching movies while attempting to work on animation final*

You missed the Xbox One being announced, even though it's the 3rd console

they didn't really announce anything that matters to me

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Deacon Moore

where are those hands going

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Deacon Moore
GLJordan

A dark elf with Archnophobia !? Probably not as surprising as it should be

My son kills the spiders in my household because both of the adults in the house are afraid of spiders. cat_rofl

It's gotten to the point where he goes, "Ugh, I'll take care of it."

~ User Image ~

Lmao. Nice heart
Same here with roaches in almost every house I go too. I don't like them but I deal with it.
And other creepy crawlers. I hate them and scared of them but no enough to run away xD

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ever since we got a new (old?) stove from our managers/landlords, the cockroach situation worsened.. when i go to the kitchen at 3 or 4 AM it's like an invasion

Dapper Dabbler

SheThoughtSheDid
where are those hands going

Wouldn't you like to know? cat_wink

Izzy Said Rawr

I kill spiders if they're poisonous and/or by my younger children.

~ User Image ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces