12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
GLJordan
still have to finish season seven :/
I'll be careful not to mention any big spoilers then! 7&8 are really good c:
Izzy Said Rawr
My mom's middle name is Elizabeth. On her side its a tradition first Girl of the generation gets the name. I of course broke this with hope. Though before everything happened her names was to be Elizabeth with the middle name of grace.

My mom's name was grace

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

My middle name is Shane, which was almost my first name except I guess my mom really wanted my first name to be something completely original.
It's funny because on one side of the family I have a female cousin named Shane, and on the other side of the family I have a male cousin named Shane.
I believe one of my grandfather's brother's name was Shane, too.

Even though my first and middle names are only said when my mom is mad at me, I actually really like how the two names sound together.

User Image
User Image

Renia Shane

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Snap out of it, you old fart!! emotion_donotwant

... yeah. xD

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

SheThoughtSheDid
guys. hey guys. so we have a few more announcements regarding GSW:

Color:
2013 color is red!
Explanation: 2003.. 2013.. it matches up, and we have to repeat at some point, otherwise it gets too crazy going into different shades of colors and such.

Contests: Actually.. does anyone have any ideas for a good contest? We won't be doing Rainbow contest, and we're trying to find ideas that don't involve spamming the main GSW thread too much (i wasn't there for the first GSW but looking at the pages the bump contest was insane)

Dates: so when is GSW happening? July 7th - July 13th. get hyped!

Schedule: we usually have people that're like "s**t, I missed screenies!" so we came up with this schedule (still up for debate, what do you guys think?)

(times are in eastern zone)

July 6th: 11:30PM Gathering for opening screenies (In Friendchat)
July 7th: 12AM Opening Ceremony/Screenies (In FriendChat)
12PM, 3PM, 6PM, 9PM, screenies
July 8-12th: 12AM Screenies + Avvie Contest Winners announcement (On Days where it applies)
12PM, 3PM, 6PM, 9PM, screenies
July 13th: 12AM, 12PM, 3PM, 6PM, 9PM Screenies
11:30PM Closing Ceremonies Gathering/Screenies (In Cow Base, FriendChat will expire around this time)
July 14th: 12AM: Overall Winner + Class Winners Announcements + Screenies (In Cow Base if still open)

i know i know, it might seem like too much, but this isn't a "dude you need to make it to every screeny holding", but more of a "oh hey, you can't make it to one? it's cool bro, just come to the next one"

Themes/Thread: themes will be announced early june (for sure the first week) and the thread will be open at the same time

FAQ: can anyone think of commonly asked questions during GSW? i'm adding more to the FAQ section, some questions I already have are:
1. about colors/sashes
2. when screenshots take place (will have schedule)
3. what timezone are we in (all times are eastern)
4. when does a day start/end

Sounds good on the reusing of colors and it does make sense. But I think we should add something to stand out from the 13er's.
I was thinking we could just wear the mini angelic halo since many have it and can get it easy - since the halo represents 03'.
- just an idea being tossed out there.

Yay for it being held in eastern time zone since it will be easy for me since I am on eastern time zone.

And as far as everything goes keep the gsw like it was mostly
and I would say to make sure the gsw mule wear the mourning band
and post somewhere what it is standing for.

Schedule wise sounds fine with me personally though many others will set up
their own screenies during the off times like normal.

Early june I will be busy so I wont be posting too much since I am currently involved with the special olympics here in new jersey
(7th-8th-9th trenton state college so I will have no internet)

As far as FAQ's go.
I can not think of any faq's off hand.
And did you's already have the faq's on the sash colors and how gaia's colors are not like the gsw colors since gsw started way before
gaia gave out the sashes.

Though when I think about it one frequently asked question that happens to me is " how do we take screen shots if we want to take them? "
though that depends on their computers and such. So possibly have a tutorial on screenshots and a list of image hosting sites.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I think Gaia now provides built in screenshots.
I know I saw it in the new towns.
I think it's in Friends Chat too, but I'm not sure.

I like the idea of differentiating '03 and '13 with an item though.
I want to stand out a little... but we do tend to get very few from the new years usually.

Work is so boring /dying

Edit// omg phone typos

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

That all sounds good, though I agree that maybe there should be an item to differentiate the 03s from the 13s.
Or just have the 03s wear their sashes?

User Image
User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

That all sounds good, though I agree that maybe there should be an item to differentiate the 03s from the 13s.
Or just have the 03s wear their sashes?

User Image
User Image

Not everyone is on their original account from once they started so the sashes I would personally scratch out
if we was able to get them easily with our new accounts from the ones we officially started gaia with - it would of been nice though.
But I said the halo since angelic halo is basically a symbol in a way for 03' and since not everyone has the angelic halo -
I just mention the mini angelic halo - or they can wear any halo that is gold/yellow in color that is similar to the angelic halo.

And for each new year of gsw added
each class can vote on an item in which they want to all wear that will separate them from the other class that shares the same color.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

My only issue with the mini halo thing is just that it takes away from "entirely red" avatars.
But that's okay on the end. I can deal with it!
I do wish we could get a sash for all 03ers. I have mine. xP

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
My only issue with the mini halo thing is just that it takes away from "entirely red" avatars.
But that's okay on the end. I can deal with it!
I do wish we could get a sash for all 03ers. I have mine. xP

I wish I could get mine off my original account
but they are all locked.

I know that the halo takes away from it being entirely red
but it will stand out and I am sure we can make it work with red items if we get creative with it. :3

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i forgot how lame '07 MCs were sweatdrop

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Not all were lame cram. I mean some are ok. Most are but there are a few,

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Getting reeeeeeal tired of my sister conveniently waking up early after I have made coffee and either finishing it off or leaving a cup full of grounds for me.

I'm dead tired from school and I have to leave for work in half an hour, but who do I hear wake up and finish off my coffee? I only made enough for me since she doesn't usually wake up until after 10:30. You'd think she'd at least have the decency to start another pot evil

*tired, stressed, and grumpy*

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Not all were lame cram. I mean some are ok. Most are but there are a few,
i guess, think my expectations for item quality is a little high cause of all the rigs and EIs sweatdrop

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Kiwiangel9
Getting reeeeeeal tired of my sister conveniently waking up early after I have made coffee and either finishing it off or leaving a cup full of grounds for me.

I'm dead tired from school and I have to leave for work in half an hour, but who do I hear wake up and finish off my coffee? I only made enough for me since she doesn't usually wake up until after 10:30. You'd think she'd at least have the decency to start another pot evil

*tired, stressed, and grumpy*

Talk to her about it and see if anything changes or since she started to do that to you just make more then what you normally make?
But sorry to hear you are stressed, tired, and grumpy.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
well, 07 doesn't have to worry about a symbolic item for 4 years lol

as for the halos, i guess that's a good symbolic item for 03. i can imagine some people complaining about it if it goes up in price though, but it'd be an optional thing?

and the mule already has the mourning band, we'll mention it somewhere for sure

sashes were like the only question on the FAQ since they came out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas