brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
GLJordan
so what do you think of the new cash shop outfits?

The Cross-Stitch ones? They are super cute! I was going to enter a design, but I completely forgot until it was too late. But it's ok, most of them are cuter than what I would have come up with anyways. Maybe I'll enter this rain one instead, if I have time. *drowning in hw*

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Kiwiangel9
The Cross-Stitch ones? They are super cute! I was going to enter a design, but I completely forgot until it was too late. But it's ok, most of them are cuter than what I would have come up with anyways. Maybe I'll enter this rain one instead, if I have time. *drowning in hw*

Maybe that should be your entry. emotion_awesome

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Kiwiangel9

Maybe that should be your entry. emotion_awesome
I can actually see something like that working.

Magical Shoujo

spazz and fairy are really rockin those slots. It's amazing that you both got prizes again. xD

Spoopy Elder

omg I know ; u;
I get way too intense about this
JUST 5 MORE POINTS. OH MAN. TOP TEN. GO GO GO /me speaking aloudUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
ikr, It is so addictive.

any time I manage to sneak into the top ten;
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
one day my luck will roll in just wait

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I think my luck was used up during the first round I participated in.
Plus that page win.
rofl

Also, I know what I'm doing for my birthday this year.
I'm so tempted to buy some of that stuff to decorate the hotel room I'll be in when I go to Tekkoshocon during the week of my birthday. Plus one of my friend's who is also into MLP will be in the room with me, and her birthday is two days after mine.
I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

The custom thank you notes have my name on them. emotion_awesome User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
******** me, right?

User Image

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
So... Anyone going to Kumoricon?

Im gonna gooo and wanna seee yooou. *end creeper voice*

Lol. But serious if anyone is going let me know so we can make some plan to meet at the con for a lil bit.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
SheThoughtSheDid
one day my luck will roll in just wait
same...

*sigh*

Lol. Let's start a top 30 club!!

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
I figured out a theme!

Realistic week! Dress your avatar to look like a person (not a specific person, but a normal human(normal clothes, so weapons, tails ears) instead of a flying rainbow neko elf demon)

Or/and Cheap week! Dress in an avatar valued under 1,000 gold! (Total outfit cost!)

Spawned from me missing 2003 avatars, lol!

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Ummm...Trekkie week?

*cough*

Okay, not really, but still.

~ User Image ~

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Angry rant time!

Alright, so I told you guys how I was doing the character designs for my class, right? I showed you a variation of the archer design. So I was going to do a whole bunch of those RPG designs. But now, the last class before the critique, my professor and his TA (who thinks she runs the class) told me my design "wasn't enough" and they wanted to see more. After all the work I put in, it wasn't enough because it "doesn't look like a finished piece". The jerk of a TA kept saying how I should essentially change what I was doing because it was difficult for them to critique it. She kept asking me how "the viewer is supposed to connect with it". They aren't? You critique me on my design, my color choice, whether it is aesthetically pleasing! It isn't meant for someone to connect to it, it is meant for a potential employer to see and go, "Yeah, I like their design, lets hire them". It isn't fine art. A lot of the same principles apply though, so you could critique me on that? She even had the nerve to tell me that I "needed to break out of my comfort zone" and "this class is meant for you to show us work that we can understand and get a sense for." UH, NO IT ISN'T?! It is a class to work on individual self-directed projects with group critiques to help build your portfolio. I am not supposed to change my project to suit your needs, you change how you think to give me a critique. I don't care if you can only really understand concept art, THATS NOT WHAT IM DOING. It's not my fault you know nothing about anything outside of fine art, it's not my fault you know nothing about digital art.

So basically they just said what I have been doing for the past 5 weeks isn't enough, and despite the fact that the semester is now 1/3 done, I will probably have to completely change what I am doing. So I'll probably end up drawing a bunch of illustrations of things I don't want to draw, just to get a passing grade.

And now I want to punch a wall. and that stupid TA in the face

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces