Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

Aww, poor thing. Hopefully she gets better soon and along with the cold, the attitude will go away.

If I get these figures from eBay today, I'll have an extra Zecora.
I can totally send it to you.
:3

User Image
User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
How's it going guys? I haven't been on in awhile o.o What's new in the neighborhood with you guys?

I just got a letter from my school yesterday and...I made the Dean's List my last semester! Woot woot!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
MsGrimm

User Image

I've actually had a lot going on in the past few weeks.
I don't even know where to start.
emotion_facepalm

I saw on Facebook that you had made the Dean's List. Congrats!
emotion_bigheart

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

And killing things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part

I hope so as well. My mom even dropped off some tangerine cups for her.

That would be awesome.

@MsGrimm - Congratulations!

And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Rainbowrific Renia
MsGrimm

User Image

I've actually had a lot going on in the past few weeks.
I don't even know where to start.
emotion_facepalm

I saw on Facebook that you had made the Dean's List. Congrats!
emotion_bigheart

User Image
User Image

Lol, start in chronological order...or for a challenge do it in reverse! XD

Thank you. I was just so stunned by it. I forgot that even existed. If it wasn't for the various math, Spanish, and that stupid biology class I'd probably made it more than just once.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
MsGrimm

User Image

Oooh, reverse sounds interesting.

On Monday night, I received a few packages in the mail. My wig and dress came in for my Queen Chrysalis cosplay! Now I'm frantically trying to find dark gray body paint that won't stain and can be applied to my skin for more than a few hours.
I went to the dentist on Monday to get my tooth repaired. I had chipped it, but it wasn't just a small chip... it was more like half of my tooth had fallen out. This half had fallen out before due to an accident I had in gym class back in 6th grade, and they fixed it back there, but I guess it was just time for it to fall again. So I basically have a new front tooth now.
Last Friday is when my tooth had fallen out. My fiance was at work, so I didn't know what to do. We were in Pittsburgh and I knew I could just take his car if needed (since he had walked to work) but I was too stunned to do anything.
Sometime last week, my friend from New Hampshire invited me up to see him since he was originally supposed to come down here. He also invited my fiance, but during the week we thought about meeting up, my fiance has to be in California.
For the past two weeks I had been in Pittsburgh with him because of his job. He was working on a project. The upside to being in Pittsburgh is that we were just 30 minutes away from our hometown, so we got to see our friends and family more often than usual.
Before we left for Pittsburgh a few weeks ago, our roommate informed us that he was out of a job. My fiance is pretty much tired of being the "nice guy", so he told him that he had until the next time rent was due to find work. Well, he hasn't yet and the rent was/is due soon.

Oh, I know what you mean. I didn't make Dean's List as often as I should've due to classes that had nothing to do with my major. Namely math...
xD

User Image
User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Rainbowrific Renia

Well awesome on getting your cosplay pieces and for getting to see your friends and family. What does your fiance do, if you don't mind me asking, to get to travel so much?

That sucks about your tooth though. I'd have been shocked myself about it. my friend lost her entire front tooth from flipping over the handlebars of her bicycle when we were at the skate park in 8th grade. I had to go with her to the hospital. It was pretty bad.

Room mates can be such pains in the arse. Or anyone you have to depend on for paying something. Liker renters/family that rents, neighbors, etc. Our neighbor borrowed $50 and cut ties with us in a rather terrible manner last month so I took their xmas decorations as collateral twisted

Hmm, what else? my aunt called the cops on the neighbors of our rental house and falsified information WHILE putting the call in our name. This was a few days after they moved out of the place. She also owes us $25 on a clothes drier.

I also had another conflict with my friends over writing, but i found more people to write with on another site to fill in the gaps.

I'm also unsuccessfully job-hunting. Why do the places you want to work at either don't have online applications, or have very difficult ones. I can't even fully navigate the new and 'improved' *eyeroll* Wal*Mart one.

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Princess Pandamonium

Why thank you! n_n

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
MsGrimm

User Image

That's always such a loaded question for me to answer. xD Simply put, he's an economist for the Army Corps of Engineers. He has a lot of jobs within the corps, so it's hard to specify it other than saying he does economist things.
Lol

Oh yeah, I know how bad it cane be. Even though I just lost half of the tooth in 6th grade, there was still blood everywhere and it hurt to even breath because of the exposed nerves. Between all the crying I was doing, it was hard to keep my mouth shut, so I was just causing more pain for myself.
><
That sounds even more painful, what your friend had to go through.

Indeed they can. That's why I hate to have anyone owe me money.
Those neighbors sound terrible!

I know those feels too. Looking for a job just feels so pointless right now, but it has to be done. I was thinking of putting in an app for Walmart again, since it's been a good 7 or 8 months since I did it before.

User Image
User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Rainbowrific Renia
MsGrimm

User Image

That's always such a loaded question for me to answer. xD Simply put, he's an economist for the Army Corps of Engineers. He has a lot of jobs within the cops, so it's hard to specify it other than saying he does economist things.
Lol

Oh yeah, I know how bad it cane be. Even though I just lost half of the tooth in 6th grade, there was still blood everywhere and it hurt to even breath because of the exposed nerves. Between all the crying I was doing, it was hard to keep my mouth shut, so I was just causing more pain for myself.
><
That sounds even more painful, what your friend had to go through.

Indeed they can. That's why I hate to have anyone owe me money.
Those neighbors sound terrible!

I know those feels too. Looking for a job just feels so pointless right now, but it has to be done. I was thinking of putting in an app for Walmart again, since it's been a good 7 or 8 months since I did it before.

User Image
User Image

Wow, that's a really awesome-sounding job! o.o 'what do you do?' "Army Corps. economics" emotion_dealwithit

Oh it was. She not only lost an entire tooth but broke her nose and cut her lip up. I told her not to go down the halfpipe but nobody listens to Grimmy D:

Yeah they are. They speed by our house fast if they see us even though we live on a corner with a three way stop -facepalm- Mom thinks I should've became a loan shark. She say's I'm not only do I value my money, but I am also quite scarey to ask about it...she says to a girl who spent close to if not over $500 in Hello Kitty decor for her spare bedroom and bathroom >.>

Good luck if you do try Wal*Mart. When you put in your past jobs, it makes you click on this area where you have to specify exactly what you did. Only does it auto-generate most of it, but it also only has options that are what Wal*Mart employees. I've got experience as a personal assistant for the manager of our trailer park and I've been tutoring a couple kids for several years and that's it. nothing wal-mart about it. Yeah, I especially hate those strongly disagree/agree, neutral etc crap questions. Some of them are like 'wtf do you want me say?' or 'what's that even mean?' and on Panera bread there were 12 pages of those. Some repeated with a word difference. it was so confusing I went back to see what I'd answered before for consistency.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

I LIKE CHEESE!!!!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

Cheese makes me a happy Renia.
Although my stomach tends to disagree.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
MsGrimm

User Image

Ahahah!
I'm the worst with money. I think I have close to $700 in My Little Pony merchandise, maybe more.
If someone were to ask to borrow money from me, I'd probably come up with the excuse that the money I'm letting them borrow could easily go towards a new pony toy.
I have a problem.
emotion_facepalm

I hate the questionnaire parts of applications. They ask you the same question a billion different times and word it different every time to confuse you. Stupid apps.

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Omg, Renia.
$700 almost pays my half of the rent. emotion_donotwant
xD

And I'm watching the video of Kid President
Kind of adorable.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

I would be so sad if I couldn't eat cheese.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces