blue 0.15063385533184 15.1% [ 202 ]
purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

OMFG, my black suitemate and I had to do a crash course for our Chinese friend. xD When we told her about our hair, she was so fascinated and yet, so confused. It was amazing. rofl

If you wanna know about black people hair, go watch "Good Hair" with Chris Rock. Even I learned a little, lol.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

When I went to the Art Institute, I had a roommate who seemed so amazed by my hair.
I mean, the first day we met, she immediately asked if she could touch my hair.
That's when I knew I was in for a long night of explaining my hair care routines to her.
xD

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what do people do with engagement rings after they're actually married?

*doesn't know anything about weddings and rings*

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Renia; And white people have to wash their hair nightly.
Or at least I do. Otherwise it gets greasy and gross and ugh.
Also I can't style it unless I wash/wet it first. It's a nightmare in the mornings. xD

Sega; I had to ask too because I don't know anything about weddings. xDD
But you just wear it. Up until the wedding you wear the engagement ring.
And during the wedding you get a wedding band put on your finger during the ceremony.
Some people get their wedding band sautered onto the engagement ring before the wedding, so the 2-in-1 ring is put on during the ceremony and for a while I guess you just wear nothing.
I'm not doing that because I don't see any reason to ruin two perfectly good rings by combining them
But I was told people do it when they have diamonds or something on their band
Because it'll twist around and won't match up with the engagement ring's decoration/gem/stuff
So they just melt them together so they always line up
I'm just going to get a plain, cheap band without anything so I won't have to worry
Though some mis-lining wouldn't bother me enough to sauter them together > >

I probably misspelled everything in there
I'm going to bed orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bashful Vampire

EveEden
Oh no i know her, she's my baby cakes :9
i just didn't know how you mistook me but i see now o:
//cry she is a super cutie

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

The engagement ring that I got was meant to have a wedding band to go along with it.
My engagement ring kinda goes in the middle of the band.
The band goes around it and has smaller diamonds on each side. Once I get both rings resized together, my engagement ring will just lock into the wedding band.
This is the wedding band that I got.
Or at least it's a lot like that. I... can't remember exactly, but that's the general idea of mine. I'm pretty sure that's the exact same one, though.
It might be this one.
IT'S ONE OF THOSE TWO. THAT'S ALL I KNOW.
rofl

I honestly never did any research to find out what people do normally do with their engagement rings.
When we went to Kay to look for wedding bands, I just fell in love with the idea of combining the rings. Plus, I guess Gabe expected that that's what I'd want to do, hence the reason he gave me such a plain engagement ring (not that I'm complaining. Especially since I don't wear rings to begin with).
I don't understand how people can wear bulky rings with a ton of gems and stones on them. That seems annoying.

My friend that just got engaged two weeks ago, her ring is ridiculously huge. It's gorgeous, but it's waaayyyy too much. It seems like it'll be a chore for her to lift her ring finger at all.
xD

User Image
User Image

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cillaid
EveEden
Awww, no you're a super cutie! Lovin' dat avi btw, you're like a little queen of cakes! <3
Rainbowrific Renia
GLJordan
Got my sister Pokemon Black and White 2 for Christmas but no genesect for her

User Image

You got her both games?

User Image
User Image

yup makes getting all the pokemon easier

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Renia; And white people have to wash their hair nightly.
Or at least I do. Otherwise it gets greasy and gross and ugh.
Also I can't style it unless I wash/wet it first. It's a nightmare in the mornings. xD

Sega; I had to ask too because I don't know anything about weddings. xDD
But you just wear it. Up until the wedding you wear the engagement ring.
And during the wedding you get a wedding band put on your finger during the ceremony.
Some people get their wedding band sautered onto the engagement ring before the wedding, so the 2-in-1 ring is put on during the ceremony and for a while I guess you just wear nothing.
I'm not doing that because I don't see any reason to ruin two perfectly good rings by combining them
But I was told people do it when they have diamonds or something on their band
Because it'll twist around and won't match up with the engagement ring's decoration/gem/stuff
So they just melt them together so they always line up
I'm just going to get a plain, cheap band without anything so I won't have to worry
Though some mis-lining wouldn't bother me enough to sauter them together > >

I probably misspelled everything in there
I'm going to bed orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i think you meant "solder/soldered" but yeah i get it

which is why it seems crazy that some people spend so much on that stuff

same with class rings, i wish i hadn't bought one even though it was the cheapest option

but someone in my class payed like over 1k for it and that's insane... and they lost it like a couple months later

Bashful Vampire

i have a fairy by my side
Cillaid
EveEden
Awww, no you're a super cutie! Lovin' dat avi btw, you're like a little queen of cakes! <3
-HOLDS YOUR FACE CLOSE-
fairy.....

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Decided to dye my hair this morning because I'm impatient.
Fingers crossed that my hair doesn't fall out, since I didn't wait 48 hours!
rofl

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My mom made their wedding rings, or had someone she knew make them for her. Her engagement and wedding ring kind of matched? The wedding rings both had dolphins on them, and the engagement ring was a small band of sapphires. So my mom would wear them together, and it would look like the dolphins were jumping out of the "water".

At least thats what I remember despite never actually asking.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kiwiangel9
My mom made their wedding rings, or had someone she knew make them for her. Her engagement and wedding ring kind of matched? The wedding rings both had dolphins on them, and the engagement ring was a small band of sapphires. So my mom would wear them together, and it would look like the dolphins were jumping out of the "water".

At least thats what I remember despite never actually asking.

User Image

emotion_kirakira
That sounds beautiful!
I love dolphins, so that just seems like the most gorgeous ring.

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

The idea of combing rings is amazing! But omg those examples are so crazy expensive, wut even. Our wedding isn't even going to cost that much! (Excluding cost of hotel and clothes). xD
And I saw your friend's ring on FB because you commented on it. It is... Huge. I don't think giant rings like that look very good, but to each their own! /rude

I forgot what else I had to say but that's probably for the best.
I'm in my last hour of work for the day and getting antsy. Boss already left. Thus the phone comes out. But I don't get a great signal here. :c
I'm also pretty hungry but I have no food and no coins for the vending machine. But that's good because I'm super dieting before my wedding in six months. Yeah...

Good luck to your hair. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces