brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Paul-19
You dont get flan in the US??
weird....
I guess I should be proud of our flan now ^^
I dont really know the origin of it, but its very common here!!

You can get Flan in the US, but I don't know if there is much demand in my area. I live in a highly Germanic area. There are Hmong here. I haven't had any Laotian desserts though. =/

Where do you live?

~ User Image ~

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Princess Pandamonium
Paul-19

I'd make it myself, but I'm afraid I'd screw it up. I don't know anywhere I could get Flan here.

~ User Image ~

Are there any Hispanic like stores around you? If so they might have them. Thats one of the only places I find them around me. Though there is a grocery store called publix that has them sometimes. And Je I don't know if that particular store is where you are.Jello brand has an easy to make one. Its not hard at all.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Izzy Said Rawr

Are there any Hispanic like stores around you? If so they might have them. Thats one of the only places I find them around me. Though there is a grocery store called publix that has them sometimes. And Je I don't know if that particular store is where you are.Jello brand has an easy to make one. Its not hard at all.

There isn't one that I know of.

~ User Image ~

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Paul-19
Princess Pandamonium
Paul-19

I'd make it myself, but I'm afraid I'd screw it up. I don't know anywhere I could get Flan here.

~ User Image ~

You dont get flan in the US??
weird....
I guess I should be proud of our flan now ^^
I dont really know the origin of it, but its very common here!!

I live in the Us and I see it all the time. Mostly in hispanic based restaurants and store. I believe you may correct me anyone if I am wrong but it is a hispanic thing. And hispanic based areas are more likely to have it. I live in miami (lost of hispanics) Flan is very common here.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Izzy Said Rawr

I live in the Us and I see it all the time. Mostly in hispanic based restaurants and store. I believe you may correct me anyone if I am wrong but it is a hispanic thing. And hispanic based areas are more likely to have it. I live in miami (lost of hispanics) Flan is very common here.

Flan

~ User Image ~

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Princess Pandamonium
Izzy Said Rawr

There isn't one that I know of.

~ User Image ~

that sucks. I still say try the Jello mix if you can find it. Its really easy and simple to make.
I think all it requires is milk and water and some heating/mixing and taste the same as normal Flan to me.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Princess Pandamonium
Izzy Said Rawr

Flan

~ User Image ~

France/ Spain xD Close enough to hispanic culture for me. (Seeing as how most no ero based Hispanic cultures are usually a mix of the two with a few others like German mixed in.)

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Izzy Said Rawr

France/ Spain xD Close enough to hispanic culture for me. (Seeing as how most no ero based Hispanic cultures are usually a mix of the two with a few others like German mixed in.)

Flan

Whoot.

~ User Image ~

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
getting Sabrina the teenage witch flashbacks
Paul-19

Belated Happy Birthday Paul
Chaos_Bunny
Paul-19
I didnt know there is a Deoxys event!!
its level 100 and given via wi-fi!!!

too bad i dont have b2/w2....
anyone has a spare one??
lol
jk....
wow a level 100?

Dang....why must it be for 2!!! If it was for b/w then I'd get it. :<

same here

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Paul-19

thank you everyone!!!
I love you guys!!!!!
Happy late birthday! sweatdrop

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Wait, how did the convo go from dr who to flan? lol *hasn't read back yet*

If you guys see me posting or being all together too active on here or Tumblr, call me out. I seriously need to work on my 3d animation final

Intergalactic Inquisitor

They have flan at this one Mexican brunch buffet that I go to sometimes, it's really tasty!
Though today I had Indian for lunch and they had a mango pudding for desert which was also really good. They stuck a candle in it and sang Happy Birthday, which was both sweet and embarrassing xd

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Kiwiangel9

Paul's birthday cake.

I had flan in Japan, at our favorite sushi place.
It was amazing. ; u;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff