• Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
sometimes your first love is the one

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Replaying Final Fantasy 9. I forgot how much I loved that game. Also probably the top game for "fastest time a character that I like (way too much for a side character) dies"
Nariana
@ Izzy and Renia:
Yeah... But what bothers me the most is:

1. that he told me 2 days after I met him. Like, I know there are people who immediately fall in love or have a lot of trust or whatever, but dang. This is the worst.

2. that his FB is a real downer. 2/3 posts are somewhat unhappy, unconfident, or just weird.

3. that he kept fishing for compliments and trying to explain himself when I poked fun at him or made a joke. "You're crazy. >.> <.<" "I was kidding. I'm a nice guy blah blah. :/" Take a joke and chill...

keep in mind he probably has had problems before because of it
My Online DM A Great Grand Old Lady has passed away crying

Sparkly Consumer

Rainbowrific Renia

You too are adorbs.
I creep on the facebook >.>
But really.
You are.

Omg. It's Friday.
Only negative is the relationship situation I'm ending today <.<
Yeah.
Things happen.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I GOT PAID TODAY OMG FINALLY
I literally had $20 to my name lololol /dies
But I've paid off my credit card now, put more back into savings, and have plenty for my loan payment this week
ahhhhhhhhh
/stress relief

And today will be a half day so Chris and I can make it to the bank and set up a joint account
PREPARING FOR MARRIAGE
Also I'm gonna check on what it takes to change my name on my accounts
The idea of my name changing kinda freaks me out. I don't know how to feel about itUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
So I get married in two hours instead of getting dressed I am on Gaia.
And me and chris have been on an off 8 years as of Dec. Mostly him chasing me wanting to be with me and watching me tear my self apart over the latest loser I was dating. took me almost losing him to realize I loved him. I am his first everything just about. And I am scared he will changed his mind one day and run away. He always says that is not happening.
And though we have been on and off 8 years we only been official for about a year.

On a side note Chris' grandmother found I didn't have a ring and gave me her old one. Which is really pretty. though its rather funny how I was just saying I didn't want one and stuff day later I get one xD

@ Spazzie I fell you on the name change. And its like his name its just gonk . I have met people that refuse to say. I don't wanna be Mrs. Woodcock..I like my last name.

Spoopy Elder

My Chris doesn't have a bad name, at least.
It's small and simple. I just like mine for the "Huggs" in it. xD

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Misaki Blaze
Aww, thanks.
I realize it's been a while since I've taken a picture with Gabe. I must remedy that soon!
Speaking of which, my absolute favorite picture of us (taken at his senior prom) fell down and the frame cracked.
I'm sad now.
;n;

Oh wow, I'm sorry.
But hey, if it isn't working out for you, you gotta put an end to it.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
GLJordan
My Online DM A Great Grand Old Lady has passed away crying
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Izzy Said Rawr
So I get married in two hours instead of getting dressed I am on Gaia.
And me and chris have been on an off 8 years as of Dec. Mostly him chasing me wanting to be with me and watching me tear my self apart over the latest loser I was dating. took me almost losing him to realize I loved him. I am his first everything just about. And I am scared he will changed his mind one day and run away. He always says that is not happening.
And though we have been on and off 8 years we only been official for about a year.

On a side note Chris' grandmother found I didn't have a ring and gave me her old one. Which is really pretty. though its rather funny how I was just saying I didn't want one and stuff day later I get one xD

@ Spazzie I fell you on the name change. And its like his name its just gonk . I have met people that refuse to say. I don't wanna be Mrs. Woodcock..I like my last name.

Congrats on getting married!!! I am crazy jealous!! My dream is get married and be an awesome wife and one day mom.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
So...all us single people need to hang out. Lol

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
I can't wait to get my last name changed next year.
I hate my last name more than anyone would probably even understand...

Spoopy Elder

GSW Singles and Mingles Club
GSW Married and Tethered Club

Why, Renia?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

My mom gave me my dad's last name instead of her (now maiden) last name.
It's something that she actually regretted, given the fact that my dad disappeared after I was born and I don't recall ever meeting him except once when I was about 3.
So I've always sort of hated that I have his last name, because I honestly would rather have nothing to do with him and absolutely no reminders that he exists, except I've been stuck with the last name Owens for 23 years.

It sounds sappy and maybe a little dumb, but I'm excited that I'll be taking the last name of someone who actually cares about me and loves me. Replacing my last name with that of my future husband's means a whole lot to me, so I'm really looking forward to that.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas