Yeah, school almost never closes here for snow or anything. XD

~ User Image ~

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Well, NC is still south of here so... I guess it makes sense.
xD

Every time Gabe and I leave for a weekend, it snows.
It never fails.
We're going to Ohio in two weeks for a concert, so I hope that it doesn't snow then.

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

We were supposed to get Chris's car inspected tomorrow and then drive to his parent's for a vacuum and get gyros on the way.
Note we'll be staying home... But that means sleeping in. cool

And we're splitting the cost of amazon prime so I'll have all year to watch my Doctor Who now. emotion_awesome

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
...not going to lie, it sucks that you had to drive in the snow Twin, but I am indifferent to your unpaid time off. I'm paid hourly, so the amount of money I make is reliant on how many hours/shifts they give me.

Which is 7 hours total for this week and next. And I only get paid $8 an hour. So I'm making less in two weeks than you do in one day. It's barely worth the gas to get down there honestly. :/

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

GYROS!
That's what we're having for dinner today.
Yup, it's settled.
I couldn't think of anything, but you mentioned gyros and it's been forever since I've had one.

Awesome!
Doctor Who is still on my list of things to watch when I can find a way to watch it.
Right now I'm finishing up the first 3 seasons of Arrested Development, since that show is supposed to come back for a 4th season sometime this year.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

I'm hourly too, but full time.
I'm required to be in 40 hours a week.
Is just that for an office job the benefits are ridiculous and the pay very low, compared to what others in this line of work get.
Honestly I can barely cover the cost of rent, student loans, and food.
Nothing is getting set aside for Japan, while I watch Chris saving a thousand+ per month.

Renia// This gyro place specifically sells Philly gyros and they're the absolute best. I also can't find them anywhere else. ; u;
Enjoy yours! We'll likely have... frozen pizza or something.

I haven't seen that but I'm so into the Doctor right now. ; u;
And when does Community start? I need it to hurry.
Also BBC Sherlock. Hurry a ton.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

There's a place up the road from here that has awesome gyros and gyro salads.
So I may go for a gyro salad today.
:3

Community started two weeks ago, actually.
I have to watch it on Fridays when it gets put online, due to lack of cable blah blah.

When I'm not catching up with my weekly shows or watching Arrested Development, I've been watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
I've seen every episode to date, but Gabe got the 5 season box set + the Christmas special, and he recently got seasons 6 and 7 on DVD. Just waiting for 8 to come out now.
>w<
We're also looking at getting Community, The Office and Parks & Rec on DVD.
I'd imagine that The Office will have a complete box set soon, since this is the last season.
I also need for there to be a season 2 DVD of MLP because there are a ton of episodes from that season that I want to watch.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Aw man! I always forget to keep up with show airings. We have cable but it's literally used for hockey only. I watch show online in mass catch up sessions. I'm behind on Once a Upon a Time again too. And the season finale of MLP.
Can't you watch those on YouTube, btw?

Oh no! I didn't know the Office was ending too! Though I haven't watched in a few years now. There's a lot of things I dropped since Japan and, well, college. Most things I'd half watch while my dad did.
It kills him that I don't watch Modern Family.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Hasbro has been a real douche lately and started cracking down on people who uploaded the episodes to Youtube.
So I can find them, but it's a lot harder.

I do the same thing. I watch all of my shows in one day online. Usually Friday or Saturday.
Unfortunately, I'm forever a week behind on the shows I watch on Sunday nights (Family Guy, American Dad, etc.) because Hulu doesn't make them available until a week later.
Unless you have Hulu+, which we refuse to get.

I've never watched Modern Family before, but it looks funny.
Of course, there are a lot of shows that look funny/good to me, but I've yet to watch them.
WHY CAN'T I JUST WATCH EVERYTHING?!

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Oh I remember hew hearing about that a little. I hope the finale I'd still around. D8

I do it when I'm bored. No set pattern. I often fall months behind. xD
Doctor Who though. That's a priority.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I have a pattern only because Gabe and I watch the shows together.
If it were up to me, I'd just watch stuff whenever.
Since he works, we have to watch everything when he isn't working (obviously) and Friday nights work out the best.
Sundays are reserved for new One Piece episodes. xD

The MLP finale should still be up on Youtube. I actually just saw a link to the episode suggested to me whenever I went on Youtube just now.

User Image
User Image

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Well, NC is still south of here so... I guess it makes sense.
xD

Every time Gabe and I leave for a weekend, it snows.
It never fails.
We're going to Ohio in two weeks for a concert, so I hope that it doesn't snow then.

User Image
User Image
Renia is gonna be in my state? 8D That's awesome! It's supposed to be getting warmer here, but we're still getting some snow every now and then. In two weeks it'll probably be mostly slush, though. I hope you have fun at your concert!

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Talk of TV shows reminds me, I have two episodes of Gravity Falls to catch up on still... Maybe I'll make some tea tonight and get some watching done

Magical Shoujo

I remember school being closed once back when I was in elementary.
It's pretty good on the roads now since they've been shoveling a lot more.
Except it's still pretty bad when there's ice or lots o snow and dem cars be slippin all over the place.

Hey I just noticed Spazz and Fairy won from that giveaway. xD
Congratulations guys~

Spoopy Elder

Thank you!

We were slipping around headed into work today. :cUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff