black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I went to check next week's theme, and was wondering why no one was dressed for apocalypse week, considering we always seem to jump the gun...

And then I remembered it's only tuesday.

******** finals.

Golden Admirer

Rainbowrific Renia

Original image~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After I ponyfy it~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Admirer

Kiwiangel9
I went to check next week's theme, and was wondering why no one was dressed for apocalypse week, considering we always seem to jump the gun...

And then I remembered it's only tuesday.

******** finals.

-points to my avi-
Yes.
I've been dressed like this for nearly a month~

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Chaos_Bunny
Posting this in the main threads I go to because well...it's a big deal.

Hey guys. There was just a shooting at a mall that I was at 1 hour before the shooting. I'm okay, but really shaken by the fact it happened so close to home and that my mom and just barely left before the whole event started. I just want sum hugs.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug
emotion_hug
Chaos_Bunny
Posting this in the main threads I go to because well...it's a big deal.

Hey guys. There was just a shooting at a mall that I was at 1 hour before the shooting. I'm okay, but really shaken by the fact it happened so close to home and that my mom and just barely left before the whole event started. I just want sum hugs.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Chaos_Bunny

What hair are you using? D:
The red one, I mean. I know the pigtail things are new. xD

Nariana; I'd prefer to support movies I actually care about though.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

am I the only one the hair reminds of Washu Hakubi
Kiwiangel9
Wait, so what was the verdict on the Secret Santa thread? Do you guys want me to revamp it?

My friend invited me to go see the Hobbit on friday night at the IMAX, but she said it will be like $15. Considering that I still need to buy a bunch of xmas presents for people and I'm completely broke right now, that alone might stop me. -_-;

And I'm actually not that excited for the Hobbit? Apparently I'm weird for feeling so, but I was never a big fan of the book as a kid. The movies were good, but I wasn't like OMG FAVE MOVIES EVAH. I'm way more excited about Star Trek tbh

looks like it is being broken up into three movies anyway

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I don't know who Washu Hakubi is.

But the Hobbit is actually the only LotR book that I did read.
I got pretty far into the Fellowship of the Ring before the massive descriptions turned me off and I stopped out of boredom.
But man. I did love the Hobbit movie. And Martin Freemanhobbit. And Dragonbatch. HnnnnnghUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I didn't read The Hobbit.
I did read the other LotR books and I loved them.
But I have no feelings towards The Hobbit right now... I guess I'll see it when it's out on DVD.
There are at least two other movies I'm more interested in seeing this month anyway, and I know for sure that I'll be seeing one of them on opening day because Gabe has a boycrush on the director of it.
rofl

I need something to watch. I'm in the mood to watch a TV show of some sort, and I can't watch my normal shows because Hulu is being dumb.
Every day for the past few weeks I've been watching an episode of Arrested Development, now Hulu is going to mess that up.
emotion_donotwant

User Image
User Image

Mikael Meister's Buttercup

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Chaos_Bunny
*hugs* Hugs* emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Just you try to hold me down

The Hobbit was a book for children. The Lord of the Rings trilogy was however not meant for children. I tried to read it after I read The Hobbit and just couldn't get into it. I plan to try reading it again now that I'm an adult. I just need to find the time to read.

Come on try to shut me up

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I need to work on my art projects, and Tumblr isn't working. I think this is the universes way of getting me to focus.

Hygienic Genius

*rolls around*

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Q got a name change?

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100