Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
cramshaft-redux
Eurydice Evyn
that wasn't nice xp

That's exactly what your mother told me last night.
...When I decapitated all those lawyers.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
who's dressed to the theme? xp don't wanna go through all the effort to make one if i'm gonna be the only one. emo

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
badtzmaru
who's dressed to the theme? xp don't wanna go through all the effort to make one if i'm gonna be the only one. emo
nope

btw yer a jerk xp

Buggy Punk

badtzmaru
emotion_yatta

Golden Admirer

I'm always dressed up. This outfit goes with everything! lol (well, on my planet, anyway)

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

*rolls in kinda*

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Jayden Kogane
Mrs_S_Snape
Jayden Kogane
I don't notice anything missing.

Well I got into education there so I went... but it sucked and I got kicked out my last year. Programs in transition suck and I always ended up in them... I wasn't the only one kicked out of the program in year 4... there were like 4 or 5 of us that were told we weren't good enough...goodbye... I fought for another chance but since my supervisor had been the head of a department...he had a lot of clout... long story... didn't want to have wasted 4 years there so go my B.A. in another year...
McGill is known for medicine,science and engineering and such. It's also know to be a bit prestigious...
Concordia is a new university and not as prestigious...but it's known to have good programs in business and the arts.
I probably should have went for a B.A. at Concordia instead of the B.ed. at McGill...I got in there first...but I wanted to be a teacher...obviously I suck at it and made the wrong choice.
Baker Street. Come at once if convenient...

If it makes you feel any better, a week after I started college, I realized I was in the wrong major. >< Thankfully my school had a huge variety of choices in a large number of fields so I made do. sweatdrop Or lucked out. But I didn't declare a major until Fall my junior year. And then switched to something slightly different Fall of my senior year. And knowing what I know how, I would go back and easily change a lot of the classes that I took.

And maybe it wasn't you. Maybe it was the program that sucked. You seem like a very intelligent person to me. I don't see any reason why you couldn't be a teacher if that is something you are still interested in.

...If inconvenient, come anyway. SH

I'm just not authoritative enough I think. People don't listen to me. I tend to be the one that fades into the background and is invisible in most situations...it's hard to get people/kids to notice me and listen to me. sweatdrop I still have issues with getting people to notice me and listen to me so I don't think I can do it.
And the program sucked. It was in transition and none of the professors were teaching their groups the same things... and then the next year you have a different professor and they expected you to know what they taught the previous year...that the one you had didn't teach you. EVERYONE in my year HATED it. the people 2-3 years later liked the program but that's because we complained and were told "okay, we'll fix it for the next group" stare

I hate when they get that kind of attitude because they basically are telling you, "Oops. Sorry for you screwing you over.Thanks for being a guinea pig. Good luck with your life!" And then you just kinda want to punch them in the face.

But I can understand you about the authoritative part. This is why I decided to go librarian instead of teacher. Well that and I have a bit more freedom to teach what I want to or how I want to. Plus, I'm a huge supporter of literacy and getting people to read. 3nodding

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mrs_S_Snape

I hate when they get that kind of attitude because they basically are telling you, "Oops. Sorry for you screwing you over.Thanks for being a guinea pig. Good luck with your life!" And then you just kinda want to punch them in the face.

But I can understand you about the authoritative part. This is why I decided to go librarian instead of teacher. Well that and I have a bit more freedom to teach what I want to or how I want to. Plus, I'm a huge supporter of literacy and getting people to read. 3nodding

Yup...it sucks, it isn't fair but not much that can be done about it.

I ended up getting my B.A. and was like "now what?"...and ended up going to college a year later to my library tech degree. At least I work in a library doing cataloguing now.... I just wish it wasn't only part-time. stare

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

The kids next to me in class are butchering songs and sounding like dying walruses. stare

Sparkly Consumer

First actual day of classes, yo.
Ugh wish me luck.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Misaki Blaze
First actual day of classes, yo.
Ugh wish me luck.
Good luck

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o-HANAKO-o
The kids next to me in class are butchering songs and sounding like dying walruses. stare
eek Scary...

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

o-HANAKO-o
stare You should smack them in the face with an instrument or some sort. ><

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Jayden Kogane

I ended up getting my B.A. and was like "now what?"...and ended up going to college a year later to my library tech degree. At least I work in a library doing cataloguing now.... I just wish it wasn't only part-time. stare

Which is the really sucky part of it all.

I want to work in my chosen field very badly. T___T Just one more year of school and then hopefully, I'll be able to find something.

But I sucks about your library job. I don't get the way systems work sometimes. Its seems very poorly organized and thought out.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mrs_S_Snape
Jayden Kogane

Which is the really sucky part of it all.

I want to work in my chosen field very badly. T___T Just one more year of school and then hopefully, I'll be able to find something.

But I sucks about your library job. I don't get the way systems work sometimes. Its seems very poorly organized and thought out.

Good luck. I hope you get a good job after school.
Good luck with your last year too.

...seniority and trying to save money seems to be the priorities...
In the end it's a business and money makes the world go round... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces