purple 0.07158836689038 7.2% [ 96 ]
pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I know it's just a fan game or whatever, but my friends were fawning over that Pokemon game on facebook and all I could think was how horrible it looks. @ -@;;
Especially at the beginning, where you're shorter than the table.
Pixels don't translate into 3D graphics very well...
And a huge pet peve I don't understand at all is why the text box pops up but only stays in that tiny area of the screen when there's so much more to work with.
And from my boyfriend's point of view, he said it looks like the guy used one of those game maker programs to do it, which discourages him from making games from scratch as a programmer. Anyone can just throw something together in two seconds [a friend of mine on FB is "making" his own game like that] and it takes away from the skills of the people who can actually create it from code.
[I got a little rant about that from him]

Edit// ALSO FOR THOSE WHO CARE
I totally got off the time I requested. My boss isn't going to be there either so it's not like I would've had anything to do anyway.
But I was supposed to get off Christmas Day. I requested 12/24-1/2 off and my boss was like "sure, whatever"
But I won't get paid for it and it'll extend my probation period for two weeks [since I have to be around for them to actually monitor me or whatever]
I don't care though. I would've hated this job so much if they'd made me work over holidays.
We totally had plans made months ago for itUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

omg, dis dragon...
User Image

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Glad to hear that you were able to get time off, Spazz!

I was about to go on a rant about our Christmas plans. I had it all typed up, but I'll save that for another time.
I think I'm just letting my anger get to me right now.
*takes a deep breath*

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

Feel free to vent to me anytime, since you always listen to my complaints. :c
But taking a moment to calm down isn't bad either. I always super stress myself out over things.

I have a bad headache again so I'm probably going to bed soon. > <User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

It's just that I want to spend Christmas with my family this year since we spent it with Gabe's family last year, but he's being a bit unfair about the situation.
If my car was drivable, I would just go to PA myself and not even care about what he does.

It sounds like you should get some sleep.
I'm about to do that same actually.
Cramps, headache... ugh, girly problems.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

I understand that... I don't even have the option to go home for mine, really. :c
And Chris is completely unwilling to work with the situation regardless.

Get some sleep and feel better!
I'll do the sameUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Well it is a fanmade game and i doubt the dude who made it could get monetized from it since nintendo'd probably be on his a** about it. i also dont think it's that great but some people are into it

also is it really a misconception people have that making a game doesn't involve programming/coding? i was talking to a friend about how i might be interested in making a game (i was like listing careers that might spawn from I.T. in general) and when i mentioned the programming he seemed like he had no idea it was even a part of the process and i was like how could it not be

i think that he thinks it's just game design, the artistic aspect or something... but you need the code to actually make it work

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Nariana
emotion_facepalm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's not the best, but Gaia doesn't have simple leaves. Dx

OH, I have a grass skirt you could use!

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

I watched the first episode of Elementary and will continue to watch the series emotion_dowant

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Isn't Joan such a BAMF?

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
i have a fairy by my side
EveEden
i have a fairy by my side
User Image

cute who are you supose to be?
I'm Charlotte from Princess and the Frog! I love the movie so much and Lottie is such a hilarious and sweet character~<3 plus, pink! I never miss a chance to wear dem pink pixels.

You're Jasmine, right? C: Looking good!

Yes smile
Kiwiangel9
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

I watched the first episode of Elementary and will continue to watch the series emotion_dowant

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Isn't Joan such a BAMF?

bamf?!?!

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GLJordan
Kiwiangel9
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Isn't Joan such a BAMF?

bamf?!?!

no, BAMF

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Just you try to hold me down

Family and holidays always complicate relationships.

I'd rather gargle with broken glass than spend the holidays with Greg's relatives. XD He's just lucky I love him.

Come on try to shut me up

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

This wouldn't be so difficult if Gabe's mom didn't want to go to Virginia.
You'd think it'd be easy considering our families live in the same town, but if she goes out of state, I know Gabe will want to go.
He's been a real momma's boy lately and I'm not sure why.
=/
Besides, we spent last Thanksgiving and Christmas with his family. This year we did Thanksgiving with my family and I think we should spend Christmas with them as well. I think it's only fair.
I even said that we can do an every other year thing with our families, so it'll be equal.

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas