white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

MsGrimm
Nariana
MsGrimm

It definitely sounds like we have similar problems. My friends suck; your friends suck. Again, time to hit the club!! emotion_donotwant I'm seriously going for my birthday in the next several weeks. GUYS, it's January 29th.../shameless plug

I would cook if I were you! Work on some new gourmet recipes or something to bide your time.

Pretty much they do! And one just kinda lied about being at work and not at home even though she just watched 12 hours of a certain tv show and posted about it on her FB and then said she was gonna read a book. :[

I can skip the club and just hit up a liquor store. I don't like people cause this is how they treat me...the good ones. My best friend's even worse usually -_-;

I'd love to cook something, but unfortunately we have no food whatsoever. Mom's not working, I've yet to get that wonderful job I've dreamed of and went to college for, and dad just paid bills today with his disability check. ^I think the fact that I'm starving right now has made everything intensified. o.O

I drop people like that honestly. That's bull, and we don't deserve it. talk2hand

These people are not good. Think of them as acquaintances or associates. That's what I do now cuz friends don't make you feel like poo. I think Paul got to me; I feel so empowered. xD

Your next goal is to find a job then. 3nodding Even though your school wasn't the best, I'd still turn in a resume to them. Gnaw on your thumb a little for now, and you'll be okay. rofl Jk. I wish I could share some goodies with you. Like Frosted Flakes. Omg, I'm ranting...

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

yes!!!!
lets be better persons this year!!!
yay!!!!!
i want to start taking lessons of something.... lol
i dont even know of what kind but i want to!
maybe dance, or photography... or music... idk
ok, got to go....
see you in the morning!!

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Paul-19

Nariana

I really should. I just don't log into Gaia for very long anymore because I can't find any good RPs anymore and don't do art commissions.

I do need to get some more positive friends and try not to get so down. I think if I get a job and start being able to to more it'll help me out.

These two people that I write with I met from Gaia and now they're like my best friends.They're rarely on here now. We video chat and stuff all of the time and I plan to go stay with them in the summer for awhile. The only time we argue is about our writing. I just love to write sooooo much that I get this way.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
MsGrimm

User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

yes!! do that!!
a job is a good idea to meet new people...
and the money is always welcome lol
good luck grimmy!!!

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

And killing things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part

My resolutions are to eat better and to take more pictures of my small ones.

And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

Hygienic Genius

Paul-19

Yes! We'll all learn something new! whee
Good night~

MsGrimm

That's the spirit! New job, new friends, new places!

Princess Pandamonium

I feel you on the eating healthier. It's hard being at college with so much delicious, unhealthy food in the cafeteria. gonk

Your other resolution is just too cute. <3 Such a mother.

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nariana

Praise the Lawd I just got McDonalds! >.<
I feel much better.

I started my resolution before Xmas even: I'm cutting as much red meat as I can out of my diet and try to drink little to no soda and to drink more water. So far I've done a good job. I can't be too picky about the meat though. We get beef for free from my uncle so I eat it in smaller portions. I've lost weight though IDK how much. I can wear a pair of pants from my freshman year of high school though! biggrin

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Nariana
I feel you on the eating healthier. It's hard being at college with so much delicious, unhealthy food in the cafeteria. gonk

Your other resolution is just too cute. <3 Such a mother.

And killing things is not so hard it's hurting that's the hardest part

Yeah, I feel you on that one. My issue is cheese. I love cheese so so much.

I didn't take enough pictures last year. I went to make a photo book for my MIL and I didn't have enough pictures.

And when the wizard gets to me I'm asking for a smaller heart

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

So running was easier tonight. I controlled my breathing way better. xD
And I guess that's one of my resolutions in the overall scheme. Just keep being healthy.
Keep running, keep avoiding soda (haven't had one since August! ...except on Christmas Day and as a mixer with alcohol for New Years), and keep avoiding red meat.
We have a lot of chicken. But... not even a lot. We eat pretty well! Nothing with high fructose corn syrup in the house.

I just took my vitamins and now we're going to bed once my boyfriend FIANCE gets out of the shower.

Also speaking of pictures, I need to get him to be in more with me.
Eventually we'll make a wedding announcement website since we both know HTML.
So it'd be free and easy. But we'll need couple pictures.
He hates being on camera. orz

I'M RAMBLING GOODNIGHTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Hihi guys its been a while. Been kinda busy with real life for gaia.

Hi Nice Avie!
MsGrimm
Nariana
MsGrimm

And the Arrancar is Yammy. I watched more Bleach today, so I remembered! xD

Don't worry. We can be forever alone together~!
emotion_brofist

Lol

I like your optimism. Like it, can't feel it for myself...*eyetwitches*

I dunno what it is, maybe it's post-graduation depression or something. I don't have a job right now so I'm stuck at home all of the time with nothing to do. I write with my friends and that's it. Now, when said friends can't write I have nothing to do. I try to work on art and it turns-out bad. I play video games, take my dog for a walk, etc. but I get bored easily. I tried to get into RPs on Gaia but it's just not the same. And a friend from Gaia and I were planning to start our own RP but she hasn't replied to me in days and since we're on FB I know she's just putting off. TT__TT

can I join?

Nariana
MsGrimm

It definitely sounds like we have similar problems. My friends suck; your friends suck. Again, time to hit the club!! emotion_donotwant I'm seriously going for my birthday in the next several weeks. GUYS, it's January 29th.../shameless plug

I would cook if I were you! Work on some new gourmet recipes or something to bide your time.

Mine is the 16th

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
night 4 of terrible sleep /why

Hygienic Genius

MsGrimm

I don't eat McDonald's anymore. I'm a Whataburger gal~ *country accent* Juuust like youuuu like it.

I've lost weight over the Christmas break! And I didn't do much except cut down on snacking and doing some weight lifting! biggrin Not drinking soda is a pain, but I've been only having a small can like once a month if that since college. It's been good for me. :3

emotion_brofist Dem jeans. That's pretty awesome.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

lol I imagined you yelling "FIANCE". You sound soooo healthy. D; What do you eat on a regular basis if you avoid corn syrup? Everything that tastes good has it!

If you want him to take pictures, you should bribe him. If you take pictures with me, I'll.... wink Lol

Princess Pandamonium

Cheese is pretty freaking amazing. emotion_drool

And awww, that's sad. D: Your babies are so cute! You should take a picture of them every week!

SheThoughtSheDid

Scary dreams? Insomnia? Midnight hunger pains? /not helping xD

GLJordan

January birthdays. emotion_brofist

Guys, I have a serious dilemma...
Soooo this girl I used to be best friends with 9-11th grade messaged me on FB today. We're not friends anymore at all. Long story, lots of drama. I basically cut contact. She asked me to go to church this Sunday on FB, so she could give me something (and cuz one of my friends warned me, I know it's Sailor Moon goodies ;n; ) before she left for college. Honestly, I don't want to see her. I forgave her, but that doesn't mean I want to be friends. I'm all for giving people a chance, but at the same time she's screwed up so much that I'm just ready to move on for good.
So what do I do? Meet her and be open? Or just quietly ignore and let us move on? The drama we had was over half a year ago at this point, so idk if I should let her talk about it or leave it alone.

Golden Admirer

Paul-19

I want you to check this out~
[linkage]

Golden Admirer

Nariana

GLJordan

January birthdays. emotion_brofist

Mine is Saturday emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items