Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

My Disney avatar (I may or may not change into it, but here's an old tektek)!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I tektek'd this a little after the movie had come out, because I loved it so much.
emotion_kirakira

User Image
User Image

cute!

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Chaos_Bunny
@Renia

I was down to 6k because of this outift, but then I sold an item. I always make gold by buying and selling. Well I mostly lose gold but sometimes I make it.

@ Paul
Aw not even a cheap kitty like Ace Meow? I've gift one to you but my stock has run empty. XD I collect them so I can give them away. I don't even know how much ace meow is anymore...hmm. If it's still under 20k I'll buy him for you! Unless you don't want him.

20-40 k
so any guess who this is a bad version of?

finally saw the ep with the 20% cooler reference, still have to see Trixe's first appearence and Rairty's wings

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

I can't tell what brand the headphones are. It bothers me when there's no specs listing in the product description. Makes me want to assume they're horrible. :c
Oh, and my $100 headphones were on sale for $45 when I got them. xD
I dp prefer over the head headphones though!

Okay, maybe tonight then? After work.
I have two meetings today. I'm so glad I'm still the new person who's not expected from yet. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

Just you try to hold me down

I run across a lot of hate for Rarity. While she's not my favorite character I don't hate her.

....The Griffon is there for that. cat_ninja

Come on try to shut me up

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Princess Pandamonium

I run across a lot of hate for Rarity. While she's not my favorite character I don't hate her.

....The Griffon is there for that. cat_ninja

User Image

I see a lot of hate for her too.
I mean... she is kinda pointless sometimes, but she's still not a character that I can imagine hating.

Yes, that's what Gilda is for.
xD
Oh, and Diamond Tiara. I don't understand why she bullies the CMC so much, yet she basically stalks them like she has nothing better to do...

Random, kind of, but I'm amused that Gabe just realized that Applejack isn't wearing a hat on the blindbag toys of her.
I gave him one, since I have 3, to sit on his dresser. Last night he just goes "I don't appreciate this hatless AJ."
rofl

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

User Image

Oh, never mind.
I just looked and they're probably by a different company. I'm assuming this because they cost more than the over-the-ear Dashie headphones I was thinking of getting.
Anyway, they probably aren't horrible... but definitely not going to be the same quality as the ones you have.
Though I'm sure you know that much.

Tonight works. I should be back from the gym around 6:30 est. As usual, just message me on Facebook.
I also wanted to go out tonight and look for some shelves to display my MLP toys and figures. I ran out of room on my windowsill forever ago.
emotion_8c

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

Yeah, Diamond Tiara is much more aggravating. She's annoying and mean.

I think Rarity is just misunderstood. She is really nice and really caring. She just has issues prioritizing sometimes.

XD I can't blame him on the hatless AJ. AJ without her hat is just weird.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

I like Silver Spoon's design better than Diamond Tiara, plus she's not as mean as Diamond Tiara is. She's just sorta like a sidekick.
Every time Diamond Tiara shows up in a CMC episode, I get mad.
I know she's a fictional character, but... ugh... she angers me.

That's true.
Plus, Rarity always needs to be the center of attention so that gets in the way of things sometimes.
I think she's funny, though. The fact that she's so over-dramatic reminds me of myself.

Haha, yeah.
I told Gabe that I'd make a little hat for her out of clay to make him happy.
I wish I could find some more Applejack merch that isn't too girly for him. Just something else to sit on his desk, maybe.
It's so hard to find anything with her on it. Dx

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

I like Silver Spoon's design better than Diamond Tiara, plus she's not as mean as Diamond Tiara is. She's just sorta like a sidekick.
Every time Diamond Tiara shows up in a CMC episode, I get mad.
I know she's a fictional character, but... ugh... she angers me.

That's true.
Plus, Rarity always needs to be the center of attention so that gets in the way of things sometimes.
I think she's funny, though. The fact that she's so over-dramatic reminds me of myself.

Haha, yeah.
I told Gabe that I'd make a little hat for her out of clay to make him happy.
I wish I could find some more Applejack merch that isn't too girly for him. Just something else to sit on his desk, maybe.
It's so hard to find anything with her on it. Dx

User Image
User Image

Yeah, Silver Spoon would be nice if it weren't for Diamond Tiara.

I think Rarity is getting nicer/less dramatic as she develops more as a character.

Yeah, Applejack stuff is hard to find and when you do it's normally rather girly.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

Agreed.
I'm also glad that Rainbow Dash's arrogance has been toned down so far this season.
I understand that it's a part of her character, but I could also see how she became so unlikable last season.
Though there is a Rainbow Dash episode coming up soon... so we'll see how they have her act in that one.

I didn't see any when I was at Hot Topic the other night to get my RD earphones, but I know that Applejack earphones exist now, and they don't look girly at all.
I could probably get those for him, whenever they start selling them in stores.
Plus I know he needs new ones.

I got my friend a Rarity hoodie for Christmas. Considering he's a guy, that was a tough thing to do.
I knew not to get him a hoodie like the Rainbow Dash one I have (because the Rarity one has a mane and a horn on it, and even the male version looks feminine) but every other one I saw was incredibly girly.
I finally found one. It's black and it has her cutie mark on the front, but the design of the cutie mark is pretty cool. It has purple and blue around it and I think it's something a guy would like.
Or at least I hope so.
xDDD

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

I think the episode where the others did the Masked Mare do well did a lot for her personality. That and her learning that reading is okay for everyone. I was starting to have a hard time liking her because she was just so brash.

earphones? I have to see this.

I can imagine buying MLP stuff for guys can be difficult. I realize there are male fans, but a lot of the stuff tends to be made with women in mind.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

Yeah, RD is my favorite and even I would start to cringe whenever she opened her mouth to talk sometimes.
Those two episodes were probably my favorites, too. Mostly because they did change her personality a bit and cause her to be a bit more humble. She'll always be arrogant, I just hope she doesn't boast about it as much. Everyone already knows she's the best flyer in Equestria, no need to brag about it all the time.
rofl

Yes! So far they have Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack ones.
I saw them on the Equestria Daily site. Here's a picture.

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I have decided to just say "******** it" to my sociology final. I don't feel as prepared as I did for my midterm, but I have an A+ in that class right now, if the grades she posted online are correct. Which doesn't really make sense considering I turned in two of those assignments late...

But I'd have to get less than a C for it to really matter.

Golden Admirer

Disney Fact: Rafiki means “friend” in Swahili.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff