Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Golden Admirer

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Nariana
This year was a growing year. School made me stagnant after my breakup. Now that I'm in college, nothing will hold me back from my dreams. NOTHING. emotion_donotwant

emotion_brofist

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

*stops in and waves hello*

o3o

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

This year's been pretty okay for me too.
I mean, first full year living with my boyfriend... not bad.
Not a huge fan of the holidays myself, but it's weird having them with his family.
So laid back compared to what mine does! And snow on Thanksgiving? Insane.
His mom got out the decorations the day after. We probably won't do a thing.
Chris is very anti-holiday, for every holiday ever.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Just you try to hold me down

I like Thanksgiving and that's about it.

Come on try to shut me up

Spoopy Elder

Argh... Ashen Marionette is getting more and more expensive.
Another thing I'll never afford. orz
Now I have saved up enough cash to get the Dice Bunny if it really pops up for sale.
I just have to decide if it's worth it.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Hahaha. We had a bit of snow the day after Thanksgiving, but not enough to stick around.
Fingers crossed that we don't get any snow until like... January.

I want to get a Christmas tree for our apartment, a very small one though.
I saw some cute ones at the mall yesterday and tried to convince Gabe to buy one then, but he said we'll go looking when we go back home.
My family is very much into the holidays, and Gabe's family is... well, not so much.
So we sorta clash when it comes to these things, but since we'll probably spend most holidays with my family (he's admitted that my family is more fun than his), he has to get used to it.
xD

edit: And now I have to go.
As usual, I have more crap to take back with me than what I came up with. I sorta went crazy at Toys R Us last night. New pony toys, yay!

User Image
User Image

Hygienic Genius

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
This year's been pretty okay for me too.
I mean, first full year living with my boyfriend... not bad.
Not a huge fan of the holidays myself, but it's weird having them with his family.
So laid back compared to what mine does! And snow on Thanksgiving? Insane.
His mom got out the decorations the day after. We probably won't do a thing.
Chris is very anti-holiday, for every holiday ever.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's a good thing for you then, right? Maybe you found your jolly-free soulmate. xD I kid. But that is a pretty rare coincidence. I don't know anyone off the top of my head who doesn't celebrate any holiday.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Do you guys get a real tree or are you ok having a fake one?

We used to get a real tree every year, but then we got an extra fake one and we realized how much easier it was. I missed the real pine tree smell, but my work sells little scent sticks that smell like pine (also cinnamon) so I figure that would be almost as good. And then there would be no needles to clean up either @_@

Golden Admirer

I'm not having x-mas this year...

Hygienic Genius

Kiwiangel9

We used to get a real tree every year, but then we got an extra fake one and we realized how much easier it was. I missed the real pine tree smell, but my work sells little scent sticks that smell like pine (also cinnamon) so I figure that would be almost as good. And then there would be no needles to clean up either @_@

Never had a real tree~ In fact, we've had the same tree so long, it sheds like a real one. I have grown taller than it as the years passed~

QT2

Why?? D:

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Warning: rant/feelings below

I am so sick and tired of wanting to cry out of anger and depression every time my dad is in a mood. I'm sorry I sacrifice my own happiness and desires and do almost all the chores around the house without doing them perfectly 100% of the time.

I know he's stressed from work and paying the bills, but that's why I got a job, didn't do anything for my birthday, offered to take a semester off at any time, and never ask for ANYTHING. But still he snaps at me if the kitchen isn't completely spotless, despite the fact that I'm the only one who cleans it and he saw me cleaning earlier today.

I need to move out so he can finally ******** realize just how much I do around here.

I just need to move out to escape.

Golden Admirer

Nariana
Kiwiangel9

Never had a real tree~ In fact, we've had the same tree so long, it sheds like a real one. I have grown taller than it as the years passed~

QT2

Why?? D:

I can't get a job...

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Kiwiangel9

User Image

We've done both, but my grandparents prefer their fake trees.
They bought a new one two years ago and it's so easy to put together, plus it looks and smells like a real one.
So I definitely prefer fake, too.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

My family has only ever done fake trees.
We probably won't have any though. Or lights. Or decorations.
I don't have money to waste on that stuff and Chris dislikes it.

We just watched RahXephon though. Pretty crazy!

And I used my hard earned Gaia cash to buy a Dice Bunny earlier.
I really want the Ashen Marionette, but there's just no way. xD
I don't understand why the MP price keeps rising though. :cUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff