black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Hygienic Genius

Rainbowrific Renia
Nariana
Renia, your cosplay pics were so cute~
Thanks!
I'm just a little upset though. I'm looking at the pictures and I look so...fat.
I lost so much weight and I'm still bleh.
I'm gonna go into overdrive with my workouts now.

Though it was nice to get so many compliments. It at least boosted my confidence as far as my cosplay design skills go.

>.> Nonono, this is not how you should feel.
I thought you looked awesome! You shouldn't fret over that kind of stuff. Obviously, others thought what I do. It takes more than a nice outfit to make the cosplay!

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
enjoy the convention

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Rainbowrific Renia
Nariana
Thanks!
I'm just a little upset though. I'm looking at the pictures and I look so...fat.

Though it was nice to get so many compliments. It at least boosted my confidence as far as my cosplay design skills go.
May I see the pictures? emotion_kirakira

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Me once I get into cosplay I never want to take it off - lol

I like being someone other then myself for a while.

((( realized that sounded depressing - lol )))

But all that counts is you had fun and enjyed showing off your cosplay <3
I'll be stalking fb later to see pics if they are up...
I am just avoiding fb like the plague atm. lol

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

correction: went and did a quick stalk - I think renia did a pretty awesome job on the cosplay. <3
i have a fairy by my side
so somebody told my nieces that there are "boy's shows" and "girl's shows" and that means they can't watch "Jake and the Neverland Pirates"

I don't know who it was. I don't know what they want. If they're looking for ransom, I can tell them I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them.

If they stop corrupting my nieces with outdated gender roles now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for them, I will not pursue them... but if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them... and I will give them a loooooong lecture about feminism.

seriously though they cannot be convinced it's not true (because "if a show has a lot of boys in it, that means it's a boy's show" ), it's like they've been reprogrammed and it makes me angry

If it makes you feel better you can tell them a friend of yours is much old wiser male who is a big fan Jem and the Holograms, Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders, She Ra,My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Winx Club and W.I.T.C.H.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
GLJordan
so somebody told my nieces that there are "boy's shows" and "girl's shows" and that means they can't watch "Jake and the Neverland Pirates"

I don't know who it was. I don't know what they want. If they're looking for ransom, I can tell them I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like them.

If they stop corrupting my nieces with outdated gender roles now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for them, I will not pursue them... but if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them... and I will give them a loooooong lecture about feminism.

seriously though they cannot be convinced it's not true (because "if a show has a lot of boys in it, that means it's a boy's show" ), it's like they've been reprogrammed and it makes me angry

If it makes you feel better you can tell them a friend of yours is much old wiser male who is a big fan Jem and the Holograms, Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders, She Ra,My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Winx Club and W.I.T.C.H.

W.I.T.C.H. is the s**t, yo.
Rainbowrific Renia
Nariana
Thanks!

I remember in my health class they ask the girls who felt over weight. most raised their hands an most were at their ideal body weight :/

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
The thing a few pages back I read about gender roles and dates and such. Every guy I have been with has paid for me. xD And I hate it but they always take my money like they are going to combine and give it back to me dad.

Thats so messed up. Jake happens to be one of Hope's favorite Shows. </3

Renia I wanna see your cosplay <3

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Thank you Jordan, I now have the Super Tipsy Acheivement!

Hygienic Genius

Alien...ish. xD

I haven't been dressing up as much as I should lately.

Beloved Beau

Now I don't even have to try!!!! >,<

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Amazing Q
Now I don't even have to try!!!! >,<

*hugs*

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Sorry to say it, but I didn't get any Conventioneer codes.
The panel (as always) was way too early in the morning for me considering I had been up late the previous night.
Plus my cosplay took up good chunk of time to get in. Not to mention, I got stopped for pictures so often that I would've been late anyway.

Sorry sorry sorry to anyone who still needed one.
><

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

All that counts is that you had fun <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items