Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane
Hanako, I hope your laptop will be okay.
thanks, I do too.

On a side not my mom and out roommate are watching Game of Thrones, and like I'm in the room and there is a sexy time moment on it. *starts crying*

lol
I only saw the first few episodes of that but there does seem to be a lot of sex in it...

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Jayden Kogane
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane
thanks, I do too.

On a side not my mom and out roommate are watching Game of Thrones, and like I'm in the room and there is a sexy time moment on it. *starts crying*

lol
I only saw the first few episodes of that but there does seem to be a lot of sex in it...
Yes, I've learned anything that is on HBO is sex filled D; It's awkward to watch with my mom in the room.

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane
thanks, I do too.

lol
Yes, I've learned anything that is on HBO is sex filled D; It's awkward to watch with my mom in the room.

Ah. I don't get HBO. I think there's an HBO Canada but it's a special channel you have to pay extra for. sweatdrop I only have basic cable because I'm poor.
My sister downloaded a couple of episodes...that's how I saw it. She moved out so no more watching stuff she downloads. sweatdrop

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ninja Borrowed the Linkin Park cd from my boss's desk. I guess I'll see if it's any good tonight.
I haven't searched online to check out the songs. I've been lazy.

AxeInii's Problem

Stellar Star

Jayden Kogane
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane
o-HANAKO-o
Jayden Kogane
thanks, I do too.

lol

Ah. I don't get HBO. I think there's an HBO Canada but it's a special channel you have to pay extra for. sweatdrop I only have basic cable because I'm poor.
My sister downloaded a couple of episodes...that's how I saw it. She moved out so no more watching stuff she downloads. sweatdrop
We got it for free with our new bundle for like two years, so my mom and our roommate are going cray cray with true blood and game of thrones. I'm not realy all into the series cause they are further in the series so I have no idea what's going on lol

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
SheThoughtSheDid
here's a list of games i've played that I enjoyed, they might be miscategorized and some fit into multiple categories but it's hard to make lists ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Rainbowrific Renia

2D platformers (some are difficult)
1001 Spikes, Electronic Super Joy, Volgarr the Viking, Super Meat Boy, Risk of Rain, They Bleed Pixels, 140, The Floor is Jelly, VVVVVV, Super House of Dead Ninjas

Roguelikes/roguelike-likes/roguelites
The Binding of Isaac, Spelunky, Rogue Legacy, FTL: Faster Than Light, Legend of Dungeon, Dungeons of Dredmor

Multiplayer Games:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, SpeedRunners, The Yawhg

Co-op
BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers

"Decision" Games
Always Sometimes Monsters, Telltale's The Walking Dead (seasons 1 and 2), "Papers, Please",

"Feels" Games:
Gone Home, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Papo & Yo

Indie Games Everyone Should Play:
Braid, Cave Story, Bastion, Transistor, Guacamelee!, LIMBO, FEZ

AAA Games:
Assassin's Creed series, Portal 1 and 2, Saints Row 3,

other games i like that I don't know how to categorize/didn't want to make just one category:
Thomas Was Alone, "Cook, Serve, Delicious!", Anodyne, Bit.Trip Runner (1 and 2), Mafia (1 and 2), Super Hexagon, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Torchlight, Trials Evolution, LOVE+
This helps a lot! I was trying to come up with a short list of games I like, then I had to go help someone with their PowerPoint slides (seriously, the semester ends on Monday. Why is everyone doing their projects so late?) then I forgot.
rofl
So yeah, thanks!

Golden Admirer

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
*lurkers are present*
ninja

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
QT2
-lurks-
User Image

i see you there

Sparkly Consumer

Rainbowrific Renia

How does one not know powerpoint o.o

Toxic Fairy

16,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
Misaki Blaze

I skipped those classes... I can half-a** put something together, but it won't be pretty

Slumbering Tengu

Rainbowrific Renia
seriously, the semester ends on Monday. Why is everyone doing their projects so late?

Because we are all procrastinators at heart
some of us more than others rofl

I made so many powerpoints for fun when I was in high school
so many silly powerpoints

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
o-HANAKO-o
We got it for free with our new bundle for like two years, so my mom and our roommate are going cray cray with true blood and game of thrones. I'm not realy all into the series cause they are further in the series so I have no idea what's going on lol

Ah cool.

xd Yeah, watching stuff in the middle of a series usually leaves people confused. Unless it's like the comedy shows where it doesn't matter much.

Newbie Member

Hi! Did you know you can get a gocharm fusion pack thingy for free right now?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=purplegofusionpack

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Misaki Blaze

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are the students in the introductory classes... as in, the college classes that don't count for anything because it's stuff you should've learned in high school.
While I'm guilty of procrastinating, these are the types of students who really shouldn't put things off until the last minute. Not saying all students in those classes are like that, but in general.

Oh, these are also the students who type with only their index fingers and have to stare at the keyboard for a few seconds to find each letter. It seriously hurts my brain to watch them, especially the ones who are just around my age.
Luckily we don't get very many of those students.
But, I've learned some patience. I just look away when they type.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff