brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9

I AM SO BAD AT IT THOUGH I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING. MY STORAGE IS FULL OF CLOTHES ITS REALLY BAD. Also it takes me ages to make any money...

But apparently my friend code is 0447-6097-1377

dude i'm guessing you've unlocked the island; go there after 5PM and all the expensive bugs/fishes come out. catch a basket-full (or even just one part of the basket) and you can easily make a lot of money

also my friend code is 1564-2523-1982

also: have you played new leaf with anyone else? what's your native fruit if you haven't? i'll bring you one or two of every fruit and you can eliminate your native fruit with these invasive species (actually i just think it looks nice to have a bunch of different fruit trees plus they sell a little more than the native fruit

also also also are you collecting any particular furniture sets

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GLJordan
give notice and try to leave on good terms since as your last place of work they will probably check with them [

this is the most reasonable reply but it's not really fun is it?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
My friend is doing a 15mil giveaway in his charity thread and I want to bring some people in for it, because we're in dire need of new people.
This is the thread.
You don't have to do anything special. Just post and say hi (even if you're just coming to say hi to me) and maybe stay and chat a little? There's info about it all on the first page there.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

I AM SO BAD AT IT THOUGH I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING. MY STORAGE IS FULL OF CLOTHES ITS REALLY BAD. Also it takes me ages to make any money...

But apparently my friend code is 0447-6097-1377

dude i'm guessing you've unlocked the island; go there after 5PM and all the expensive bugs/fishes come out. catch a basket-full (or even just one part of the basket) and you can easily make a lot of money

also my friend code is 1564-2523-1982

also: have you played new leaf with anyone else? what's your native fruit if you haven't? i'll bring you one or two of every fruit and you can eliminate your native fruit with these invasive species (actually i just think it looks nice to have a bunch of different fruit trees plus they sell a little more than the native fruit

also also also are you collecting any particular furniture sets

Naw, I only just put my old SD card in my system, it wouldn't let me do anything without it. Ummm, my native fruit is apples, but I've got some oranges, lemons, and coconuts too.

Not collecting anything at the moment, my house is still pretty small...

So I've got you, Renia, and Spazz added to my friends list. We all have the same eye style on our Miis lol

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Is it bad that I'm getting kind of tired of my best friends constantly talking about their relationships? For different reasons. One broke up with her long term bf, and she's still not over him (like, gets super depressed and mopey over it even though it happened like half a year ago now).

On the other side, I have a friend who also broke up with her long term bf, but she keeps dating and getting into relationships that don't last very long. And when she ISN'T with a guy, all I hear about is how she thinks so-and-so likes her, or she thinks she kinda likes so-and-so.

I love and support both of them, but is that really all their life revolves around? When did whether or not a certain individual liked you become the focus of our lives? Maybe I'm just a little cynical because I'm the "forever alone" friend, but I find it rather annoying. There's more to life than dating, and when I hang out with my friends that isn't the only thing I want to hear and talk about. :/

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

The costume that Sasha has on in her shop for Halloween... well that was quick.
rofl

And no Kiwi, I don't see that as being a bad thing. I'd be pretty annoyed too, given the situation. I mean... don't your friend's have any other hobbies or interests to talk about?

User Image
User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Princess Pandamonium

I was hired to do site testing to kind of figure out what combinations of features and promotions and prices bring in the most revenue for the company.
They also tacked on writing SQL queries, writing blog posts, managing when the homepage for two sites is updated, posting all updates for any website, PPC, email, or homepage changes to the wall, and a few other little things.
And now they want me to go out into the warehouse and move heavy boxes around, and ALSO deal with customer service inquiries. It's only for 2 weeks but seriously, my level of pay isn't really adequate for my normal job, much less all this extra stuff.
The fact that they then tried to require 12 hour days, 7 days a week, was the final straw.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid
GLJordan

Oh, I know to leave on good terms. I want to use my manager as a reference in the future. I made it clear I wasn't mad at him since it's the policies and he's following them, not making them.
I put in my two weeks but am giving them a chance to convince me otherwise. They have until tomorrow and then that's it. Once my quitting is confirmed for real and not just a 99% probability (I highly doubt they'll be willing to pay what I'd want in order to stay) I'll work until the end of October and then vanish into the night.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

=/ Yeah, you definitely deserve better than that.

~ User Image ~

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
IS CARL SUPPOSED TO BE HANNIBAL?! OMFG

AND CYGNUS AND JET AS VILLIGER AND ISABELL

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9

Naw, I only just put my old SD card in my system, it wouldn't let me do anything without it. Ummm, my native fruit is apples, but I've got some oranges, lemons, and coconuts too.

So I've got you, Renia, and Spazz added to my friends list. We all have the same eye style on our Miis lol

let me know when you wanna play and i can bring over some of the other fruits (or invite you over and you can get them)

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

let me know when you wanna play and i can bring over some of the other fruits (or invite you over and you can get them)

Ok, I can do whichever, whenever smile

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Do you guys know someone that is willing to do a thread layout? Just curious.

~ User Image ~

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kiwiangel9

i can open up now if you'd like

also i kinda skimmed the announcements earlier/yesterday and wow they closed the ATA?

edit: i am open

edit edit: since it seems like you're gone, i can open up 7pm est (or later) tomorrow night or any time during the weekend

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SheThoughtSheDid
Kiwiangel9

i can open up now if you'd like

also i kinda skimmed the announcements earlier/yesterday and wow they closed the ATA?

edit: i am open

edit edit: since it seems like you're gone, i can open up 7pm est (or later) tomorrow night or any time during the weekend

Ack, sorry, I started watching an episode of elementary sad I'm going to be busy tomorrow, but I can probably go on for a bit sat or sunday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff