black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
WAHHHHHHH IM NO WHERE NEAR DONE WITH THIS ANIMATION IDK HOW IM GOING TO HAVE IT DONE BY TOMORROW crying crying crying crying

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kiwiangel9
WAHHHHHHH IM NO WHERE NEAR DONE WITH THIS ANIMATION IDK HOW IM GOING TO HAVE IT DONE BY TOMORROW crying crying crying crying
User Image

aw, kiwi, its gonna be okay. heart

Intergalactic Inquisitor

SheThoughtSheDid
ever since we got a new (old?) stove from our managers/landlords, the cockroach situation worsened.. when i go to the kitchen at 3 or 4 AM it's like an invasion
My friend works with a program that takes hissing cockroaches into elementary schools and lets the kids hold them and learn about them. After graduation I went into work with her and we played with them 3nodding

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
So many wizard of oz items lately.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
featherfire520
SheThoughtSheDid
ever since we got a new (old?) stove from our managers/landlords, the cockroach situation worsened.. when i go to the kitchen at 3 or 4 AM it's like an invasion
My friend works with a program that takes hissing cockroaches into elementary schools and lets the kids hold them and learn about them. After graduation I went into work with her and we played with them 3nodding

um

what

edit: omg.. hissing cockroach is grossest thing ever

Intergalactic Inquisitor

SheThoughtSheDid
featherfire520
SheThoughtSheDid

um

what

The kids actually enjoy it a lot! Little girls in particular are totally okay with them most of the time. Apparently last time my friend took them into a preschool one of the little girls was making up stories about how the cockroaches were in love like in a fairy tale.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
featherfire520
SheThoughtSheDid
featherfire520
SheThoughtSheDid

um

what

The kids actually enjoy it a lot! Little girls in particular are totally okay with them most of the time. Apparently last time my friend took them into a preschool one of the little girls was making up stories about how the cockroaches were in love like in a fairy tale.
They seem totally creepy to me, but that sounds adorable. xD

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Ahahahaaa why did I do this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I missed the special Zelda designed one though. Never again.
I need to sell my regular sized 3DS now or something.
Uh... anyone know if it's easy to shift data from a 3DS to a 3DS XL?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Conversationalist

14,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
featherfire520
EveEden
maybe I should add a head band or tiara to this avatar
I think your avatar looks lovely as is! 3nodding

thank you smile
featherfire520
Deacon Moore
featherfire520
...Okay I know he thinks that it works fine but my dad seriously needs to get rid of this stupid toaster. I was doing other things while waiting for my toast to pop up and incinerated is an understatement... *opens all the doors to let the smoke out of the house*

Is he holding onto it because it's not that bad yet?

~ User Image ~
Yeah, his theory is "Well if you stand right next to it and hold the lever down, you can have it make toast still and pull up the lever in time to keep it from burning down the house!"
My theory is that he got a nice new toaster for Christmas last year and should just accept fate stare

he has a new toaster but will not retire the old one? does it have sentimental memories or something?
SheThoughtSheDid

wonder if they are living in it or something

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
featherfire520

Lucky that sounds fun. I wanna play with roachies. xD
I envy you.

And the little girl making up fairy tale stories with them is the cutest thing ever I wish I could have seen that <3 (I have a major soft spot for little kids)

Intergalactic Inquisitor

GLJordan

he has a new toaster but will not retire the old one? does it have sentimental memories or something?
I don't think so... Honestly I'm not 100% sure but I think it might have to do with he just hates to replace things if they still work (he will wear shirts until they have actual holes in them). Either that or the reason he won't plug in his new computer speakers, which is he thinks he has to read the instructions first and he doesn't have time sweatdrop

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Izzy Said Rawr
featherfire520

Lucky that sounds fun. I wanna play with roachies. xD
I envy you.

And the little girl making up fairy tale stories with them is the cutest thing ever I wish I could have seen that <3 (I have a major soft spot for little kids)
It was lots of fun! You can turn your hand upside down and they'll just sit there upside down clinging to you. They're actually pretty cool animals 3nodding

And I know, right? I seriously wish I could have been there instead of just hearing about it afterwards!

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Can't focus on work.
Vacation starts tomorrow.
Dying to leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items