white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

SheThoughtSheDid
well, 07 doesn't have to worry about a symbolic item for 4 years lol

as for the halos, i guess that's a good symbolic item for 03. i can imagine some people complaining about it if it goes up in price though, but it'd be an optional thing?

and the mule already has the mourning band, we'll mention it somewhere for sure

sashes were like the only question on the FAQ since they came out

well the mini halos currently are rather cheap compared to when we got them thru the event
and I cant really see them jump up emensely that soon but years down the line - maybe
but they can opt out of it and use a halo that is gold or yellow in color in place of them.

And about the mourning band - I did not notice if it had it on it yet. - Sorry >_< *does le facepalm*
but an explaination on it would be good.
And free to kidnap the tektek image done of varlot that is on the front page of the gswap thread if you want.

But yeah I dont think much faq's have been asked and since someone mentioned the screenshot build in for towns and such
I guess screenshot tutorials are not needed unless you want to point that out so the people that are clueless about it want to use it.

If I can think of anything else I will make sure to post and I am sure everyone else will do the same. *nods*

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
cramshaft
Izzy Said Rawr
Not all were lame cram. I mean some are ok. Most are but there are a few,
i guess, think my expectations for item quality is a little high cause of all the rigs and EIs sweatdrop

Remember that was like 6 years ago. Cut slack. But the only really good ones where cloud, demonic anklets, and thats it off the top of my head.
And same but some items are just classic and awesome no matter the quality.
But I have to say I agree. Rigs and Ei's have changed my views of items.

Omnipresent Loiterer

23,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Izzy Said Rawr
Remember that was like 6 years ago. Cut slack. But the only really good ones where cloud, demonic anklets, and thats it off the top of my head.
And same but some items are just classic and awesome no matter the quality.
But I have to say I agree. Rigs and Ei's have changed my views of items.
yeah i know...

Hygienic Genius

/still studying Calculus
. ______ .
I just have nothing to add to this GSW stuff; I feel useless. xD

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Ha. Studying.
I never did that.
emotion_dealwithit

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
l_RavenPandorah_l

But yeah I dont think much faq's have been asked and since someone mentioned the screenshot build in for towns and such
I guess screenshot tutorials are not needed unless you want to point that out so the people that are clueless about it want to use it.

lol well I'll just add to it as questions come up, I was just trying to think of common questions that're asked all the time in the thread each year.

For screenshot tutorials: personally I don't want to put one in the front page because it might attract more people to sending repeats of what people already send. like for example, we don't need 50 sets of the midnight screenies, there's a guarentee someone will take them and send them to us. the same with videos or gifs, if you know how to do 'em, do 'em and send em. so.. idk lol. if people want to figure it out it's quick and easy to do so without it being there regardless

i think we usually end up just adding everything that's sent to us anyway though but umm yeah

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
It sounds like the red team won't be so small anymore! That's nice. Awww and the older reds could be like mentors to the newer ones~ ou o b'aww baby reds

Should we organize some advertising? It felt like we didn't have a lot of new faces last year. Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i have a fairy by my side
It sounds like the red team won't be so small anymore! That's nice. Awww and the older reds could be like mentors to the newer ones~ ou o b'aww baby reds

Should we organize some advertising? It felt like we didn't have a lot of new faces last year. Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

i already have some ideas in mind ;D but it has to wait until we open the thread so we have somewhere to send people

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
SheThoughtSheDid
i already have some ideas in mind ;D but it has to wait until we open the thread so we have somewhere to send people
Oooh can't wait to see what you come up with! Convert the masses!

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Fairy, you look beautiful!

So... I'm hoping I'll have access to a computer once GSW comes.
xD
I plan on getting rid of my Macbook soon and probably going a little while before getting a new laptop.

User Image
User Image

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

SheThoughtSheDid
l_RavenPandorah_l

lol well I'll just add to it as questions come up, I was just trying to think of common questions that're asked all the time in the thread each year.

For screenshot tutorials: personally I don't want to put one in the front page because it might attract more people to sending repeats of what people already send. like for example, we don't need 50 sets of the midnight screenies, there's a guarentee someone will take them and send them to us. the same with videos or gifs, if you know how to do 'em, do 'em and send em. so.. idk lol. if people want to figure it out it's quick and easy to do so without it being there regardless

i think we usually end up just adding everything that's sent to us anyway though but umm yeah

Hmmm you do have a point. *nods*

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Well I have one friend who will be joining I linked her to the Ap thread too keep up with what's going on after I move in case I can't get on to let her know. She is also one of the ones living in our Durem neighborhood (Ivana Russ)

And if I have net access I will do what I did last year and send out mass pms to all those in the guilds who I don't see joining in the Festivities as well as my friend's list off all my accounts. Maybe this year people will show.

Izzy Derp's Prince

Sparkling Sex Symbol

20,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

awww.... all this GSW talk is soo exciting!!
but right now all i can think of is finishing all my projects...
only three more weeks and im free!!!

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

3 more weeks and I'm going home for a week. emotion_dowant
I haven't been home since last August.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Paul-19
User Image

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

awww.... all this GSW talk is soo exciting!!
but right now all i can think of is finishing all my projects...
only three more weeks and im free!!!

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

User Image

Hiiiiiiiiiyyyyeeee paul <3 *glomps*
Good luck on finishing your projects - you can do it! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items