Total Votes:[ 661 ]

Lonely Loiterer

15,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MsGrimm
User ImageUser Image

Bah! I can't believe I forgot my Gaia anniversary! gonk This was the big 10 for me! Oh well, my actually birthday is this Friday.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Happy belated Gaiaversary & happy early birthday!

I'll try to get you some image for the art. I've just been kind of bleh lately with no energy to do anything. sweatdrop Hopefully I can get it done when I'm home sometimes...

Lonely Loiterer

15,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
MsGrimm
I Sinistro I
MsGrimm
User ImageUser Image

Bah! I can't believe I forgot my Gaia anniversary! gonk This was the big 10 for me! Oh well, my actually birthday is this Friday.

User Image

☠ ☠ "Ring a bell so the serpent hears us, let her know that we're tried and true. ." ☠ ☠
User Image
User Image

YOU!!!!
YOU SIGNED THE ******** ON, AND YOU FAILED TO SEND ME ANY LOVE?! HOW ******** DAAAAAAAARRRRE YOU!

J/k I love you<3 How's it going?

☠ ☠ ". .No the beasts, they won't get near us- And we're not scared of You." ☠ ☠

Oh no you better not chew my a** off like that! I freakin messaged you on skype an hour and a half ago! XD It's going pretty damn awesome. I just got my hearing back after a kickass concert on Saturday. Got a hug from my newest obsession <3 and Lou ******** Brutus!

Pengaana
User ImageUser Image

Harro! Yeah I've been on Gaia since October 6, 2004! College is keeping me so busy I don't keep up with dates hardly crying And thank you, I shall be a whopping 26 on Oct 24th. I'm so old and feeble.

User Image
You are so not old!

Unsealed Spirit

12,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Member 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
Jayden Kogane
Silver_Cerulean
Jayden Kogane
GSW_After_Party
Jayden Kogane
sweatdrop I don't think I'm an APer so I'll stay out of the art...

you post here regularly you are an APer, weren't you even in this years spirit week?

I haven't been posting much lately. sweatdrop
And I'm not doing this week's theme apparently. sweatdrop I'm not big on skeletons. I guess sometimes I just like to do my own thing and not follow a theme.

And I was here for most of Spirit Week. I think I missed the first day or two...or I dressed up but didn't do the Towns thing because I didn't know about it or it was too late with work or something. sweatdrop

I've seen you enough times to consider you an AP'er ^^ And not everyone can do raids for one reason or another so it's fine.

Okay.
I just think I've been dealing with some serious depression lately and not really feeling a part of anything... belonging anywhere. My head just hasn't been in a good space. sweatdrop

Oh bummer. I've never really felt like I belong too - I just randomly loom around groups and I join when I feel like I can, trust them enough, or if the group invites me. Other than that I just stick to a corner by myself. ninja

Aged Man-Lover

*eagerly checks e-mail for Pokemon demo reasons*

turns out I had an account for a while
but the e-mail thing wasn't turned on
I turned it on yesterday when I saw the alert from Serebii
I wish that alert had come earlier; I still hope I get the demo >_>

I think we all feel like ghosts haunting threads from time to time
I do it a lot even in hangouts with friends gonk

Lonely Loiterer

15,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Silver_Cerulean
Jayden Kogane
Silver_Cerulean
Jayden Kogane
GSW_After_Party
Jayden Kogane
sweatdrop I don't think I'm an APer so I'll stay out of the art...

you post here regularly you are an APer, weren't you even in this years spirit week?

I haven't been posting much lately. sweatdrop
And I'm not doing this week's theme apparently. sweatdrop I'm not big on skeletons. I guess sometimes I just like to do my own thing and not follow a theme.

And I was here for most of Spirit Week. I think I missed the first day or two...or I dressed up but didn't do the Towns thing because I didn't know about it or it was too late with work or something. sweatdrop

I've seen you enough times to consider you an AP'er ^^ And not everyone can do raids for one reason or another so it's fine.

Okay.
I just think I've been dealing with some serious depression lately and not really feeling a part of anything... belonging anywhere. My head just hasn't been in a good space. sweatdrop

Oh bummer. I've never really felt like I belong too - I just randomly loom around groups and I join when I feel like I can, trust them enough, or if the group invites me. Other than that I just stick to a corner by myself. ninja
I tend to feel like the one in the corner most of the time... invisible. sweatdrop

Chatty Fairy

9,850 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Izzy Derp
Tadalicious
Izzy Derp
Tadalicious
Tricks or Treats?

User Image
------------
I got a new book that released today so I'm turning my back on everything else I love in life to read.
I'm so excited to read this book that I think I'm gonna explode!
mrgreen sweatdrop scream 4laugh rofl redface

Happy Halloween!!!

What book?
And so many Mc's around xD Soo jealous razz

Tricks or Treats?

User Image
------------
I'm a big fan of YA fiction and one of my favorite authors, Jennifer L. Armentrout just released the second book in her Dark Elements series, called Stone Cold Touch. [flails]
I heart your avi!!!

Happy Halloween!!!

Nice I love YA fiction too. >.< I heard the Dark Elements was good but Haven't gotten around to it yet. How good is it?
I am currently read Narnia (I hope I spelled that right) Then I have to read books 2-4 of the Beautiful creatures series. And get my hands on the latest two House of the night by PC and Kirsten Cast xD ANd once I get my stuff form Storage or where ever it it form between Fl and IL I have the Percy Jackson series to read xD
//shot book rant *hides in corner to shush*

Tricks or Treats?

User Image
------------
The Dark Elements are based on Gargoyles and demons. I was a fan of the gargoyles animated series so I like the fact that she used that. There is a love triangle, but it's a good one and the fans are now voting on who the lead female will choose to be with; which is fun. I like the books and JL Armentrout's works in general(the Covenant[gods] and the Lux[aliens])
Are you on goodreads? That's my page link if you are, add me. It's alwasy great finding someone with the same taste in books as myself and your To Read pile sounds a bit like my own...

Happy Halloween!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces