pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Rainbowrific Renia

That was my intention. ;DUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

I got the whole Creepy set! And probably all of Spooky too, but I already had those.
Wha... what prank masks? D; /might have to rewind time nowUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
GLJordan
Xhex Hess
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

hello long time no see
Hullo Jordan. Got some new Avi-motes I wanted to show off, so I posted them here.

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

I got the whole Creepy set! And probably all of Spooky too, but I already had those.
Wha... what prank masks? D; /might have to rewind time nowUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the ones the villagers were wearing, the pumpkin ones

there's 5 or 6 of them

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

WHAT. What are they called? How do you get them? DD;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Am I the only one here (who plays Pokemon X or Y) who is trying to collect all the different Flabebe colors and Vivillon wing patterns?
I'm so close to finishing this Vivillon collection, but people are dumb on the GTS and want legendaries -that aren't even obtainable yet- in return.
Stupid people.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

I started catching the flower dudes when I realized there were different colors.
I'm a really terrible collector in the sense that I need EVERYTHING when I start.
But I still only have three badges. October is over but now it's Novel Month. orzUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Yeah, the collector in me is going crazy right now.
gonk
I was never this way with Pokemon, but I completed the Kalos dex last week, and now I'm working on the national dex.
Which will of course be easier to finish when the Pokemon Bank is released in December.

User Image
User Image

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
SheThoughtSheDid

WHAT. What are they called? How do you get them? DD;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i have pumpkin head,
purple pumpkin head
yellow pumpkin head
red pumpkin head
green pumpkin head

i think that's it?

you get them by not giving a villager candy and losing their minigame (so like if you play charades, don't pick the right answer)

just like make sure you're not wearing a mask when you talk to them so you get it without the other disappearing

to get the regular pumpkin head from jack, i think you just don't give him candy while not wearing a mask

i would just let you catalog them butyou cant order them from there

also wear like a pattern for a shirt and useless pants and no shoes/socks cause they might prank those away from you instead

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Somebody anonymously sent me a pair of super cute Jumbo Mouse Ears! Idk if it was one of you guys, but to whoever it was, thank you! supes sweet d'awww

I feel like things are sorta lookin' up for the first time in a while. Things for school seem to finally be getting sorted out and I'm signed up for orientation and everything. But, until January comes I'm gonna still be feeling like something is going to go wrong. gonk College plans have fallen through for me so many times now that I think I'll be afraid it'll happen again until I graduate.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
i have a fairy by my side

User Image

emotion_brofist
Aww, think positively! I'm sure that's hard to do, but I think things will be fine.

User Image
User Image

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbowrific Renia

User Image

emotion_brofist
Aww, think positively! I'm sure that's hard to do, but I think things will be fine.

User Image
User Image
I sure hope so! Thanks, Renia. Idk how well I would've handled the past few years without you guys. heart

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

D'awww!
emotion_bigheart
Well, I may not have the best advice to give, but I'm always here to listen, and I'm sure the same goes for everyone else here in the thread.

User Image
User Image

Spoopy Elder

SheThoughtSheDid

Ahhhh I always had a mask on Dx
Going to do some time traveling now |DUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hygienic Genius

Rainbowrific Renia
User Image

Kitties!

My best friend has a "porch kitten" that she desperately wants to give to someone because she can't have cats in her apartment. I feel so bad for it, and I want it, but I'm super allergic to cats and our rent would go up a bit if we had a pet. Not by much, but still...
I wish I could be the one to give that poor kitten a home.
;n;

User Image
User Image

I was thinking about my little porch kitties earlier today... It's been over a year since my neighbors called the pound and I never saw their cute fluffy faces again. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff