12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Rainbowrific Renia
GLJordan
yeah I got a 2ds for that reason

User Image

Yeah, I definitely think a 2DS was a smart buy for anyone who didn't already have a 3DS.
It seemed so stupid to me at first, but honestly if I hadn't gotten a 3DS last year, I would've looked into a 2DS.

User Image
User Image
So, is a 2ds pretty much the same as the 3ds except without the 3d bit? or are there other features missing from it?

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i have a fairy by my side
Rainbowrific Renia
GLJordan
yeah I got a 2ds for that reason

User Image

Yeah, I definitely think a 2DS was a smart buy for anyone who didn't already have a 3DS.
It seemed so stupid to me at first, but honestly if I hadn't gotten a 3DS last year, I would've looked into a 2DS.

User Image
User Image
So, is a 2ds pretty much the same as the 3ds except without the 3d bit? or are there other features missing from it?

ign comparison thing

tl;dr: 2ds has no 3d, cant fold, is cheaper, has a slightly longer battery life, and comes with a larger SD card (compared to 3ds, not xl)

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Oh god, my dad just sent me into one of those HOLY s**t IM A GROWN UP IM SUPPOSED TO DO GROWN UP THINGS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW IM GOING TO HIDE IN MY ROOM AND HOPE IT GOES AWAY panic modes. Apparently since I'm not going to be a student anymore as of january, my dads insurance wont give me eye or dental coverage. TIME TO GET NEW GLASSES AND SEE IF I CAN SEE THE DENTIST BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER. Also I need to find a new primary care doctor, but Idk how to even go about doing that. WAAAAAAAH I DONT WANT TO BE AN ADULT

I'm going to stop by best buy and get a new SD card for my 3DS. About how much space does pokemon need? I read that it takes 1.5 GB online, but I'm pretty sure thats for the digital copy. HOPEFULLY I'm getting a physical copy. But I am also going to want Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies soooooooooo

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I killed the thread :'(

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Kiwiangel9
Oh god, my dad just sent me into one of those HOLY s**t IM A GROWN UP IM SUPPOSED TO DO GROWN UP THINGS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW IM GOING TO HIDE IN MY ROOM AND HOPE IT GOES AWAY panic modes. Apparently since I'm not going to be a student anymore as of january, my dads insurance wont give me eye or dental coverage. TIME TO GET NEW GLASSES AND SEE IF I CAN SEE THE DENTIST BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER. Also I need to find a new primary care doctor, but Idk how to even go about doing that. WAAAAAAAH I DONT WANT TO BE AN ADULT

I'm going to stop by best buy and get a new SD card for my 3DS. About how much space does pokemon need? I read that it takes 1.5 GB online, but I'm pretty sure thats for the digital copy. HOPEFULLY I'm getting a physical copy. But I am also going to want Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies soooooooooo

I have to find health insurance by December as well. I would hide in my room until it went away, but my daughter would follow me.

~ User Image ~

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I finally got the 500 heal achievement so I think I am pretty much done with this event and all its drama.

I really wish they would just have events that were more social. I feel like they just get more and more impersonal every year.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50

Hygienic Genius

I finally got the 500 heal achievement so I think I am pretty much done with this event and all its drama.

I really wish they would just have events that were more social. I feel like they just get more and more impersonal every year.
Yeah, this event just ended up sucking for me. The whole issue with balancing stats (especially Rogue...) messed me up and discouraged me. Then all the godmod potions... Ugh.

Intergalactic Inquisitor

I kinda just skipped the event... Except for Trick or Treating obviously, but that and Caroling are really the only two traditions I stick with on holidays around here.

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
yum_puddi

Heres a thread that lists all the items and achievements

I want that recolored bustle skirt so badly but that would require using Gcash and I dont wanna, but its like a couple mil in the market place *cries*

I'm going to go and see how much money I have on this Best Buy gift card, and let that determine how big of an SD card I get lol

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Got to level 3, I officially don't care about this event anymore.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Kiwiangel9
yum_puddi

Heres a thread that lists all the items and achievements

I want that recolored bustle skirt so badly but that would require using Gcash and I dont wanna, but its like a couple mil in the market place *cries*

I'm going to go and see how much money I have on this Best Buy gift card, and let that determine how big of an SD card I get lol
do you really have to use gcash or could you just be insanely good at the game?

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

man fuuck dem achievements yo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces